/ng/ Nioh General

>What does each element do?
nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Status Effects

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/koei-tecmo-bring-nioh-to-pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jinjoni.......SHOBU

New twilight missions are up.

Even with Extraction, Pleiades, Suzaku and 25 Spirit I run out of Living Weapon and getting hit basically ends it right there
What am I doing wrong except for the fact that I'm a shitter

Whys toyotomi fucking red now

Anyone /Maeda/ here?

We need a proper OP post. Pastebins and shit.

Might throw one together in a bit. What should be in it besides >muh tier lists

So which clan is best clan?

how are people getting over 100k glory when it just reset hour ago?

last weeks top glory was 400k over a week and people have 100k in an hour

left pic is 7 days of work

right pic 1 hour

Maeda to be quite honest my family
tfw 15k glory from this weeks battle

>want to make webm clips of all the tricky NG+ Twilight fights in the game or just pulling 8 enemies at once
>tfw only use Mariner's Gear and weapons and don't play super defensively but don't feel like I'm stylish enough to justify it

It probably counts the rewarded glory from that last battle to it.

Soft caps, character builder, Easter eggs, early game suggestions for weapons and stats

I'd say its to stop one side from always winning.
When it resets some of the clans change color, look at the results from two weeks ago, they're all different colors.
I'd say its to stop one side from always winning.

Where did the rest of the OP go

No it doesn't I got 15k glory didn't give me anything for this weeks battle

>post yfw Way of the Strong Twilight version A Meeting Between Shores

>When you Ishida and you on winning colours both times

Hell yeah.

Also, which set / parts makes me look like a wandering monk?

Rocking a Spear/Sword/Ninjutsu build - like a Super Monk.

You're not using spirit waifu.

It's obvious people are hacking now.

>when you finish a level submission without killing everything, all yokai usually vanish, and all humans fall down
>this thing was still there but the fake monk vanished

The game doesn't save my shit for the last few minutes when I go to quit. I always return to the title screen, but the last few things I did don't save.

So how do you get 190 weapons? I saw people posting about it but nothing concrete.

>Danjo's 2kat
>handguard is a spider

what a baller

>want some coop fun today
>get summoned
>mybodyisready.jpg
>see the umibozu loading screen
Whelp, going to surprise blow the horn then kill myself now.

do smithing texts count as a material drop rate or something else? what drop rate increase should I be maximizing for them?

if they were why didnt they do it last week if they gain 100k in an hour it would take 4 hours to beat last weeks score...

luck

they count as weapon and armor

>sell prices up to 45%, 30% from patronage levels and 15% faction bonus

good goyim

How the fuck do you get so much luck bonus?
What is that?

Anyone have a screen shot of a grave with a death from a wall yokai? I'm making a guide for those and mimics.

Nope, don't have it.

Just run through mission 2 to the first one.
takes like 20 seconds

What characters can you unlock to transform into? Anybody other than the four character initially shown in the transform purchase screen?

Also, can you change which clan you're pledged to down the road? Or is it a permanent choice?

You can transform into other characters?
The fuck, is it permanent, do people see it or jus you?

I'm doing mission 2 Twilight mode, and ran past that free grave already before realizing I should make a guide.

You unlock more as you play, usually once you beat their boss fight.
You can change clans every 8 hours.
Not permanent, you can swap whenever. Everybody sees it.

Make a guide for what?

Revenant best skin desu

Not listening to Nekomata apparently.

He explicitly tells you what to do so I don't know why a guide would be necessary.

everyone basically

Mimics and wall yokai

People still need to be told what weapon scales with what and that shit is on every single weapon. Besides, it wouldn't hurt to have more info to put in the OP.

Where do I get these transforms?
I'm on chapter 2 now and just killed the water sperm blob thing
umupoopoobuzu some chink shit

I had

57 prestige
15 from onmyo(can get 25 but not worth points)
24 and 28 from accessories
24 from helmet

I don't know where rest is coming from I have 192 with no equipment on.
57 is from prestige and the rest must be my faction bonus??

Furuta must be giving me 135 luck or I'm missing something

After kill spider waifu.

Tome is a cute B O Y

Is there base luck? How much luck do other people have with no armor on

next main mission IIRC

I'm about to do Umi Bozu and I notice there is a demon fog thing back behind the closest bonfire that's blocked by a small gate and a box with spiderweb. Anyone know how to get back there?

I can provide a super shitty camera phone shot if need be.

Holy shit you guys weren't memeing this bitch is so strong

There is a wall yokai nearby. Look for it.

Where's the vomit coming from

I know that it's playing itself, but this is disturbing

>Walk in front of some bats
>Backstep away
>Bats fly harmlessly by
>After a couple seconds of standing still from where I landed my backstep, I slide off cliff and die

I'll try Twilight Missions some other time.

Somebody spent over 500 hours in mspaint turing a 50 into a 90 and everybody fell for it despite multiple people who've got 100% completion saying it was wrong

t. conquered

Sweet. I noticed it finally. Thanks!

I really should make a new game with a different build magic has made everyone way easier.

>that foreshadowing of Hanzo in the epilogue

I wonder if the DLC will have him kilt or spared

>charm that gives you Set bonus -1 requirement
>4 pieces of Tatenashi + Warrior Monk Hood
>mfw

Pretty sure he won't die. It's not even the right Hanzo anyway, Hattori kicked the bucket 6 years before Sekigahara

I swear if these fuckers don't start dropping smithing texts I'm gonna start cheesing the fuck out of them

Well he historically dies so... You know.

What about the door behind there that says it's locked from the other side? How do I get over there?

>Akechi Mitsuhide
you were saying?

>tfw too clueless to know what font to use, but just knowledgeable enough to know that a bad font will make a guide look like shit
Graphic design anons, how do I make this not look like shit while also not using Times New Roman or Arial Black

Get onto the rooftops, and fall off the top of a boat. You'll know you're at the right part when there is a small slime underneath you in the right spot for a drop attack

>kill any enemy without healing items
>allow self to cheese them any other time I find them

feels good

Fair point user. Your question actually has a lot of weight

Your contribution doesn't update until you leave the mission. They could have been grinding for hours and logged out after the reset.

Mix matching gets real the second you get that charm

Well. Hattori Hanzo is the name of the leader of the clan. They are Hattori so and so then when they become the leader they take Hanzo. There has been quite a few Hattori Hanzos. Like Yagyu Jubei and other famous feudal names. All family lines.

Separate user
I never saw one. I knew to look because this was discussed in the previous thread, but I didn't see one and used a travel amulet.

Well, fuck. I'll go back.

Ume Bozu is puckering my asshole a bit.

The third Hanzo, the one that was still alive historically was a fuckup compared to the 2nd Hanzo which has the nickname of Oni Hanzo. He died trying to redeem his honor in thr Osaka Campaign The first Hanzo was a master of the spear so Papa Frog was using it.

>go to high five summoner after boss fight
>he raises his hand
>as I hit the button he does the finger wave and jukes me

that's fucked up my man

>Tatenashi
what does the set do

The flamethrower masks eat Umi-bozu alive and I guarantee you haven't been using those things and have plenty to spare.

Also the Nurikabe is on the back wall, next to the window where you can see the third lantern. Once you come into the main room, just hug the wall past where the slime jumps up and you'll see it.

Shit was that just right now or earlier today?
Because I did that to a guy earlier on the way up to fight Oda.

yeah I mean I can kill them normally no problem. but that sloth+carnage combo for 2 second kills is looking pretty good. gonna go spec for that then just power farm every single drop in the game

Is Ii naoshima's set the only good light armor set?

change.org/p/koei-tecmo-bring-nioh-to-pc
Daily reminder, do your part!

Only if you want set bonuses and to be a memebitch.
Personally I just grab omnyo shit and pump nothing but magic and spirit.

Can I get there by going up the broken Boat or is it a different set of roofs?

>enemy survived bow headshot

So what are the starting weapons and guardian spirit I want to make a ninja?

If you mean set as in it has set bonuses then yeah probably, the Sanada one is alright but not great. There's definitely a lack of good light sets. There's plenty of good non-set armors though, mage gear gets strong as fuck with high magic stat

Up the broken boat over by the farthest lantern. You have to walk up a pole to get onto the boat, them up two ladders onto the roof. Hook a left and you'll see the boat to fall off of.

a little while ago on hino-enma twilight zone

they should have never gave y'all niggas ochoko cups

I found it

I was going to complain, but immediately after I posted I saw the eyes on the other side of the wall, and knew where to look. I'm disappointed that I missed that talisman on the wall. in the back area.

>Umi-Bozu
I'll keep that in mind. I figured he was weak to fire from the familiar water blob yokai the Last Chance demo, but he seemed a bit bulkier than my two onmyo fire talismans could handle.

if all you want is to be a ninja then just get the skill, dex, and spirit options. they're just 1 stat point, nothing that substantial

Shit, I don't highfive plebs who need to summon someone to get by.

You do realise this is published by Sony?
Remember that demon's souls petition, oh yeah what about that bloodborne one?
Uncharted too?
Maybe even crash bandicoot?

Yep yep.
Sometimes it astounds me how technically retarded some people can be.

also
>Pulling the talisman gives no reward

I keep wasting opportunities to kill one.

I somehow doubt 100s of people waited until the second it reset with thousands of glory (their inventory would be full) just to be top at start of season

KT love ports. Team Ninja will buckle underneath TK's love of ports.
People said it about DW, SW, Atelier, Attack on Titan, Anime musous...

So if you respec, does it get you to the base level of 5 in everything or do the +1 stats from weapon+guardian spirits you choose at the beginning stay the same?
Or can you repick them too?

Sweet. Found it again. Thanks.