/rwg/ Rimworld General

Lewd is Live edition

Previous Thread: >What is Rimworld?
An early access single player survival simulation game like Dwarf Fortress /dfg/
>How is it different from Dorfort?
Sci-fi setting with good graphics and lewd
>New patch notes
ludeon.com/blog/
>Mods
steamcommunity.com/app/294100/workshop/
nexusmods.com/rimworld
ludeon.com/forums/index.php?board=12.0

(I'm new, what mods should I get?)
pastebin.com/GFj7rxKK

(/rwg/ mods)
pastebin.com/wtm5WtHm

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/RimWorld/
reddit.com/r/RimWorld/comments/5tu991/i_daresay_my_southern_flank_is_safe_from_raiders/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As always don't forget to visit our friends over @ reddit.com/r/RimWorld/

I did and enjoyed it.

Reminder to report and ignore shitposters.

Is this a mod?
Last time I checked bugs refused to leave the hives for anything other than rape.

I've yet to reach the point where it'd be a concern, but is there some balanced mod with which you could get infinite resources? Like a replicator or something that'd take a lot of power? The deep drill is all kinds of shit.

reddit.com/r/RimWorld/comments/5tu991/i_daresay_my_southern_flank_is_safe_from_raiders/
Doesn't mention anything, but maybe tameable insects mod?

Oh god, Do I keep this fucker that self tamed. I don't have enough dree's to keep him fed.

Wait so you can't feed him hay or berries?

I can, but they eat a fuck load.

Seems worth it to run it at raiders DESU

Send him and a colonist to fuck up pirate bases maybe that can keep him fed or dead. He can eat trees and shit while you loot.

To late. Her sacrifice will keep us fed for a while.

Considering it ate ALL my my hydroponics

at least the horn is a pretty baller weapon.

Good enough to not sell it and buy some real weapons?

It's not horrible, if that's what you're asking. Probably better to sell it, but not 100% sure on that one.

Anyone knows how to get the oni mod working with a dog said? Really like the mod except the author is a lazy chink.

So how many pets can I expect to have before shit gets fucked?

What do you mean by working with? I have several animal mods with a dog said and no capability patches.

Thrumbo is for cud

What the fuck, she got the infection treated from minor, and was bed-resting. Why.

All of my rich soil patches are stupidly shaped, is there a mod or sth that'd let me quickly plant crops only on it?

How shit is your doctor?

8 skill with medicine

Because the author of the mod forgot to add a line that contains shoulder, I cannot install the bionic arm.

Also, for the love of God I cannot seem to find that jh error on this fucking mod.

Filthiness, doc skill and meds used all contribute to it.

That's complete shit tier, user.

Also, lighting. Some user recommended using s sun light to have 100% light.

Same guy as this post, I would love to have an user fix this guy mod if possible. I will do my best because I think the oni looks cute, though if some user makes a thrumbo girl mod then I am scrapping it.

Too much pain.

Does farming require people constantly working fields or is it plant and forget?

Day 0 of crash landed

we have Valentin, a geologist who will dig dorf base for the colony

Markus, special forces with a moderately high social skill

and Wienholz, a young gardener, pretty and sanguine.

>tfw township is running out of room within our comfy mountain walls. I've got one spare room, and one empty bedroom. These fucker better start shacking up with one another.

Very little has occurred at the end of day 1, with the notable discovery of compacted titanium, which has stopped progress of the mountain base.

plant and harvest

make a nice barracks to house new arrivals

only by proving their worth do they gain a house of their own

I think I might actually have to pack up and move here soon, and that scares me. I've nearly stripmined this whole map for what its worth.

day 2 has come and passed, with little to report.
The colony has decided to start making stone blocks for future construction projects, such as beds and floors for their mountain home.

have you even made any deep drills yet

>wood wall

On the verge of it. Been trying to whore out for silver and a prosthetics trader to fix up some of my guys.

at least his wood floors will tell him where do rebuild with stone when it burns down

>tfw still have this random wooden wall bit from the start of the game
>bothers my autism but to lazy to change it

New patch when?

HOLY FUCK, VISITORS!

It's been like, actually seven fucking in game years since I've seen these guys. And yes, I have had guest beds and shit the whole time.

You can have some of mine because they don't stop coming for me.

>tfw you have an army of genetically engineered wolfs

>tfw you are furry

>tfw you finally make a base you are happy with
>tfw it looks like it'd be actually pretty comfy to live in your colony
This is still only my sixth colony, but I wouldn't mind living in this one, and that's a first.

Looks very comfy

Rape user, more bug reporting. Nymphs ignore assigned areas when they feel like lovin someone, though they do respect forbidden doors.
Rapists do seem to ignore prisoners in rooms they're forbidden to enter.
They also go through rooms and corridors that aren't in their allowed areas to reach a prisoner in an allowed area, but I believe that's vanilla behavior.
Not the end of the world, but you might want to look at it.

Where the hell do I get molotov cocktails? Which weapon traders have the highest chance of having some? I got vault dwellers, tribals and the outlander union as friendlies.

And I just finished the Tomb for my cat that had just died. Fucker was paraplegic, repaired, made paraplegic again, repaired, then eaten by the one predator I missed.

Godspeed Malfioso. You were too god for this world ;_;

>Have to go to work
>Just want to play rimworld

>tfw your cat is dead

>tfw I know that feel
I want her back ;_;

Is there a faster way to upgrade to stone without having to deconstruct everything?

that feel when your map has a low energy ancient danger - no insects, mechs, and only 3 hostile caskets (one of which, being unarmed). I was getting so ready to do a full 6 man tacticool breach, multiple entrances, and all

Nope, just deconstruct it and replace it. I usually make a 1x1 critical stockpile of the material I'm going to make a wall out of for faster build times.

I know the feeling.

Spent ages building up fucking fortress with medibeds, energy source and all next to one of those places.

After a tactical entry I found four units of luciferium

I know that feel.
Twice

Feels like I was better off never having the cats in the first place, so that I could never lose them.

Please don't post nazis in this thread.
Thanks.

*posts picture of you*

>Kriegsmarine
>Nazi
Oh boy, that's a paddlin.

Cats are fucking shit, I slaughtered the one I started with on day 1.

You monster

Replace walls mod fixes that.

Can someone please direct me to a youtube of a pro at this game.

Every clip I come across is some fuckwad who cant even turn reserve his meat for lavish meals.

>reserving meat for lavish meals

>
huh?

Why would you reserve meat for lavish meals? If the colony is starving or can't afford them, I'm going to make other meals.

because you should have simple meals on repeat using the 9999999999veggies you have from your crops

Maybe if you live in some shit biome that has barely any animals.

so any good youtubers? or is everyone total ass at this game?

You do realize, that you can set what you want simple meals made out of right? so you can set them to do forever simple meals and never use any meat?

Even then, with a good priority set they'll make lavish meals before they'll make fine/simple meals. I get animals one season a year and I don't really have a problem with fine meals.

Aavak is probably the best one I've seen. You could try him.

can you fucking read?
>You do realize, that you can set what you want simple meals made out of right?

That is exactly what I said. Jesus fucking christ

Will sappers ever get the idea to tear down two tiles of walls?

thanks

But on the same tat, you'd be foolish not to have a suspended order of simple meals made of meat.

Plus what does turn reserve even mean.

They should probably learn that throwing grenades at the same walls people are beating down is a bad thing, first.

I don't have the steam version of rimworld but user. If you drop a link to the lamia, oni, cowgirl and whatever other monstergirl mods I'll happily patch them into a custom version of a dog said and upload it.

I take that back. He is terrible and has autism

>model
into the heat-trap room it goes

you can hung up on one superfluous accidental word and couldn't understand what I meant? Pathetic.

Why would I have a suspended order of meat that I will never recommence? Because the second my colony comes by some meat they will turn it into lavish meals, and in the mean time they will eat vegetables. It is not a hard concept.

You have a trap room?

what goes on in there?

Have you ever played a biome where you can't just grow everywhere? And plus I have a feeling english is not your first language.

>megabase

If I do get a copy of said mods to make an animal surgery patch would you want oni-girls to be able to have prosthetic wooden horns or should it be steel?

hot futasex

Bionic golden penis horns.

>hot
>futasex

pick one

its flamy hot bro innit

Build bridges not walls.
Fuck drumpf.

You're screwed

Shitty colonists that I've taken in, who deserve to die. Occasionally, wounded raiders who I want to have incinerated. Tribals if I can lure them in, and have enough freedom to seal the exit.

It's a meme room really, but it does kill things.

>keep rerolling maps looking for an interesting looking one
fug :/

How are making colonist work on what want?