Hey you guys want to make another webmaster sick of seeing cars?

hey you guys want to make another webmaster sick of seeing cars?

iammajor.me/

Time for Veeky Forums to crash another site. Though considering this is actually backed by Paramount and Veeky Forums is only a few hundred posters at most; highly unlikely.

Took a crack at it

kek

The fuck am I even doing? What is this site?

we could always ask /bee/ or /pol/ to flood this site

meh, the content aware shit was more fun than this viral marketing attempt for a trash movie

The other one was sick of it before Veeky Forums came, retard

That movie is going to be shit.

>tfw can't seem to save images
Have fun guys

Johansen as the Major? That abomination playing Batou? You fucking betcha it'll be shit.

I fucking love this picture

>his eye implants aren't implants, they just go on over his eyes
And the props are atrocious. Glock with see-through bits and bad white spray paint? FUTURISTIC! Tavor with blocky bits tacked on? CYBERPUNK! Cover Uzi in spray foam? HIGH VELOCITY BOOLET! Sword wrap on some hacked-up SMG? JAPANESE! GRORIOUS NIPPONU SHOTGUNU FOR SUPA DAMAGE

8/cyber/ has had a thread bitching about it for months. The movie is going to be pure cancer, and it's made me lose what small semblance of hope Ryan Gosling gave me for Blade Runner 2049 or whatever the fuck it's supposed to be.

Ooh, and let's talk about the Major's new lesbo status! The manga gave us goddamn lesbian orgies solely because Shirow didn't want to draw man ass. SSS, she had an obvious fuckbuddy but it was used as an excuse for dialogue and exposition. In the 3DPD movie, we get some disgusting bald cyberdyke for makeout sessions.

Fuck, I'm mad now.

Trying to use it on mobile completely fucks it up

What makes you think the webmaster is going to see these?

You think the movie is gonna be about the meaning of consciousness or is it just gonna be about Motoko never asking for dis and tracking down the CIAniggers that did that to her as revenge?

Because I don't remember the original fucking movie being a simple ass revenge plot. Guarantee the diving scene won't be in the live action one.

Johansson is getting fucking old too.

This works to well with vintage japanese street racing photos.

My favorite picture of the 86.