What's your favorite new pickup?

What's your favorite new pickup?

>Ferd F-150 Platinum for comfy daily
>Duramax GMC Canyon/Chebby Colorado for work

>Duramax

stop posting this meme fucking faggots, nothing cool about a dog that sick

How are the new Ram 1500's? My dad keeps texting me saying how much he wants one to replace his '05

He's not especially sick, he's just vomiting.

They're ok. The interior is acceptable (lots of plastic though). The quality is what you would expect, and with the 1500 you don't get the durability of the cummins. Personally I wouldn't buy one, but my dad bought one about 3 years ago and he seems to like it. Only one minor/moderate issue so far.

He doesn't really care about interior, he just wants a reliable DD, he's had almost no problems with his old 1500

>modern """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""trucks"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

TACO reporting for duty

Poor man/terrorist's Taco reporting in

not a cuck trucker so I don't have one.

why does it look like an american pickup? Its nice, but it doesnt look like a toyota

Absolutely none of them. Can't fucking stand any of them. The newest truck I don't hate with the fury of a thousand REEEEEEE-ing pepes is a gmt800.

God they all fucking suck to work on now.

The Ridgeline, because it's objectively the best pickup for the masses.

On my way to taco town, for Tuesday.

Should be fine for him then. If he has the option, tell him to either get a manual or the automatic that has the real gear selector. The new "knob" ones are trash.

Why do you daily a truck if you have another truck for work?

Probably because its the only truck (tundra included) thats actually made in America.

Thanks desu. It looks much better with black wheels.

You seem to be confused. OP said pickup, not crossover with a bed.

>Probably because its the only truck (tundra included) thats actually made in America.
uh?
>captcha select all pickup trucks

Poor b8

modern truck?
the Ram Rebel. Just from a looks perspective, I think it looks nice, and unlike ford, actually offers a V8 option.

in general? The GMC Syclone

>Turbo 4.3 liter V6, 280HP 0-60 in 5.3 seconds, on a fucking truck, in 1991

Very few people require the capability of most trucks. A crossover based truck just makes sense.

I wouldn't own a single one of them. Cant wait for the new bronco to not offer the 5.0, have 4 doors, and push button 4wd

Trucks died in 96

That malaise era emblem, tho.

someone in slabcity has been torturing, killing and penetrating dogs

what is wrong with his 05?

how did it go from land cruiser to land cruiseship

Those are all objectively good things.

>not offer the 5.0
Better fuel economy means less gas wasted which means cleaner air.

>have 4 doors
4 doors makes it easier for rear passengers to access the back seats and escape in an emergency.

>push button 4wd
Pushing a button is easier than pulling a lever.

thats the mindset of a literal truckcuck

the mindset of people who this its normal to DD a truck to their office job.

my dad has a "work truck" and a "nice truck" as well

disconnect my sway bar senpai

Why would you not just buy a crossover or literally any other SUV? Do you think all cars should be the same?

I want that fucking Wrangler pickup. My Comanche is falling the fuck apart.

>Why would you not just buy a crossover or literally any other SUV?
If the specs were superior.

>Do you think all cars should be the same?
No, but I think the industry is overall moving in the right direction.

An EV Wrangler pickup with at least 250 miles of range would have me jumping with glee.

They're made in mexico, dont kid yourself

>objectively good things

Tacoma
After that, it's a tie between the Power Wagon and the Sierra.

I like these with this trim level, tbqh. I wish they made a ext cab with a long bed to make it more useful.

new chevys with a painted grille look super nice, not a fan of the chrome

the chrome is okay with me, as long as they don't over use it. like put it on every fucking thing possible.

That truck you posted looks nice, but I would rather a extended cab.

Black paint with chrome is GOAT.

Ram makes the best looking trucks and it's not even close.
Chevy is 2nd but Ford trucks are absolutely hideous.

Yeah nah the broncos gonna be a 60k halo truck. With a platinum trim. Sorry.

they're trash? or you just don't like them? there's nothing wrong with them at all. if you've got an automatic with an electronically controlled shifter then what's so horribly wrong with mounting it somewhere out of the way? I hate the shifter in my F150 King Ranch that takes up half of the fucking console.

>VIN starts with 1

try again

I much rather a regular old column shift, it's out of the way, frees up space for the center console. I just don't trust that knob shift in the RAMs, I'd rather manipulate changing the gears myself rather than the machine doing it for me, and by that I mean shifting it into gear.

Glorious

Larry, what the fuck is this shit?

>post Ridgeline
>no (you)s

What the fuck?

Anyway, my dad has a new one and he loves it. Mind you he had a last-gen Ridgeline before it which wasn't very luxurious.

i'm fuckin' getting one of these.

Fiat electronics, iffy

looks neat

thats just chrome trim though, a big grille is different

That's pretty great. As long as it doesn't have that shitty 9 speed they put in the Cherokee

>God they all fucking suck to work on now.

Probably because they're designed to be leased and replaced every 2-4 years. That's why dealerships will do 2 year no maintenance lease programs for trucks.

>Ram makes the best looking trucks and it's not even close.

And you'll have lots of time to look at it as you wait for it's bi-weekly ball joint replacement.

they really dont

Are old nissan trucks good?

yeah but most are probably worn out by now

The ones that made it to Canada disintegrated almost immediately.

Trucks are for people who have small penis. Just saying.

When the vehicle has no electric power, you cannot change gear. I had a buddy that had one and they had to drag it onto a flatbed to get it to the shop. I cringed just hearing about it

can you atleast change into neutral?

yes we all know you drive you '92 Fiat Panda because you have a giant penis.

Why are NuMales so obsessed with dick?

they were raised to be faggots

They used to be but now they all either rusted away or held together with duct-tape due to being almost exclusively Mexican owned.

no, you cannot. That was the issue.

point taken and I like your choices but he did say new

the syclone and the rebel are not new

Standard cab longbed Ford F-350 with the big block. My boss has one, the turning radius is fucking amazing and that big block is great. Ford did a fantastic job on that truck.

new jeeps look based

that's about all they have going for them though

be real males have always been obsessed with dick lol

I've been driving a '00 f350 for my boss with the 7.3 powerstroke and a vegetable oil conversion, gotta say, it's super overkill for the little ass loads I'm hauling but it's fun as shit to drive and guilt free

>go under truck
>manually move shift linkage to neutral
Shitty solution but better than dragging it in great.

Looks like shit - sits low and has tiny wheels.

Also square fenders, like are tires cubes these days.

Sprinter because I'm not a homosexual

>I'm not a homosexual

>the fuckhuge lettering on the tailgate

Why are you a retard?

Not getting made. The new Wrangler pickup design looks based as hell though.
All I want is for my Comanche's interior to look like that. It never will. Also;
>column shift '85-96 Jeep
>lose tacho
>tacho becomes giant fuel gauge
>idiot light for oil/coolant
>replacing it with floor shift cluster means you need a $70 ididit shift indicator
Shits fucked, man.

>What's your favorite pickup?

I'm looking at it and can't tell whether it's an actual model or just something retards hacked in their garage overnight.

Not worth the bandwidth to laugh at him.

The new Rams are a fantastic truck. That ecodiesel isn't so good from a reliability stand point though. I would totally get a new Ram if it weren't for their resale value being so bad. Great value for what you get though. If I were to get a new full size truck, it'd have to be a Tundra or a GMC/Chevy 1500, strictly for resale value, which is very important to me personally.

The emblems look like ZNA emblems.

Chinese basically

Ranger

>Form over function

It's literally been the same size for over 30 years.

Diesel V8, 5.5' bed and limousine like comfort in a reasonably capable LWB offroad package? Sign me up!

iirc, these are just all new now, not restored LCs.

>what if we took a mini-van and put a bed on it

>GM in charge of design

Do they have a good looking model?

it's a fucking fiat 500 with a bed

Correct. They're a fibreglass repro body on an in-house ladder frame with a GM/Atlas/Dana drivetrain. There's absolutely nothing Landcruiser about them.

daww so cute