├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Sweet Love Passion (until 2/22)
├ Sparkle Fashionista (until 3/10)
└ [SG] Bright Dark Heroine (until 6/14)

■ Next Update (2/22): 「ARKS NEW YEAR CARNIVAL 2017」 Part 4
bumped.org/psublog/spend-white-day-with-the-boys-of-pso2-the-animation/

□ FAQs, Guides (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
pastebin.com/CxBP1mEA
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ml9MGiN2Ich09mDtR82N1zn62oa1Mp6x6yzRjHrEf8c/ (Last Updated: 7/25/2015)
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
├ Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa
└ /Pso2G/ Discord: discord.gg/4bVJeSX

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=reYUfaw4Px0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he still can't srank solo pd

I really want to know the % of players with the title

>not being able to solo me
what is your excuse?

じゃんぷ

I don't fuck shitters

95%, pso2g is the remaining 5%.

I don't fuck uglies.

you never asked

>three replies
>one new IP

I'd solo you. With a shotgun.

Did no one tell Itsuki that gunslashes suck? Did they not have the courage to tell him or what?

When are we getting kohri's magical girl outfit?

Maybe in March

Probably a good candidate for the next SG scratch. Current one ends in June

Hitsugi's was just in a regular AC Scratch weeks ago, I don't see them doing anything different with Kohri's

The next SG Scratch will probably have hers and the others' Mother Cluster uniforms

I remember when everyone said this SG scratch would be Mother Cluster shit. Had a nice laugh when they were btfo'd

I'm gonna solo you all night!

I don't understand why anyone would even think that considering they very blatantly skipped half the DF costumes in the first one

I don't have enough time to get rainbow Fornis TMGs, so for enemies that I don't have the right element for, should I be using Astra or Gix TMGs? I feel like the uptime and PP regen on Astra is the better choice even though Gix can get ridiculously strong.

Astra, you're not going to get the max on gix in any relevant content

Good old EQ comps that take 24 minutes to do PD in a post-level 80 unlock world. One of the bravers was subbed Ra but using a katana and used exactly one (1) weak bullet all fight and a Su was subbed Hu using Cery or w/e the original caster cat was.

>post-level 80 unlock
Did you mean post-level-80-unlock-announcement

Maybe he's from the future?

doubts

Yes

>Good
>3 katfags
>3 yiffer
>2 noDPS
>Good
Pick 2

Fuck I hate the crafting interface

Pug players always played awful builds and did no damage and if you get 24 minutes runs then you're one of them.

Something just flew over your head

>Crafting

Yet another system with potential that's been abandoned.

It never had potential
It was fucking garbage from the start

Do you think removing all Old-type weapons and changing unit grinding over to the NT system would be a good thing?

given how 'crafting' works in this game, it's probably for the better.

I needed Gu exp so I brought Gu/Ra to a pub gambling there would be a WB so I'm not exactly better, more just annoyed at the climate the level cap requirements created. I don't recall seeing Br/Ra using 20 ele katanas before the announcement.

Doesn't really matter for units, would just be a pain in the ass
And that's pretty much what they're doing with old-type weapons already

Why the fuck would you want NT units?

Special ability factors :)

Not gonna lie, Factors on Units would be a great change and make affixing a hell of a lot better than it currently is.

If Kimura made Mod factors for units I'd forgive him for everything he's done. Astral soul and I'll fly to Japan and personally do it.

This is like wishing on a monkey paw. You will get factors on units but knowing Sega you will need to get 10 copies of the unit to max them and they will be as rare as Invade units

Not if he adds Unit Collection Files at the same time

Assuming it's the same as weapons, you'd need six for each unit, but they come in sets of three so that's eighteen anyway

How big is the gap between Super Hard and Extra Hard? I'm almost level 70 and using the welfare anime rifle, and I'm wondering whether I should try to get some Astra rifles or wait until the next sheet.

>wondering whether I should try to get some Astra rifles or wait until the next sheet.

Astra sheets are still going until April. You should be fine going for one set, if they don't further reduce scheduled Mother EQs.

Optimistically, we'll start getting more mothers since we just finished the solo PD intro week which was preceded by choco intro week.

For most of Extra Hard it's basically just inflated enemy HP, outside of the quests where they reduced it anyway. Ultimate Quest enemies have extra resistances but those aren't really a big concern right now, and you need to be 75/75 for Amduskia anyway

That said you also need to be 75/75 to do XH Mother for your Astra sheets so...

>br/ra
Are they the biggest shitters of all?
Pretty much all of them I've seen have used one point exclusively and occasionally placed bad wbs

The ones who actually play Br/Ra are fine. The people who are doing it for exp are some of the worst leeches I've ever seen outside of bad Su/x combos and Hu/Ra.

all old-type weapons should have been turned into NT weapons in the first place. there's literally no reason not to have done it besides laziness. and kimura not wanting to reduce how much grind someone might have to go through, of course.

we don't have unit collect files because kimura refuses to allow a player to get properly kitted without being victim of RNG for months or more. why do you think all the non-RNG 12* units thus far are shit that are inferior to three year old 11* units? because kimura has it in his head that only RNG should provide good things.

in retrospect to both comments... the whole "six copies" problem was probably kimura's demand in exchange for collect files de-RNGing 13*s more than stone collecting shit did.

>seriously wanting to have to try to get six copies of shit that's presently hard enough to get one copy of
>repeatedly
>for the sake of something that certainly only exists as an attempt to prod people into grinding more of something nobody wanted to have to grind that much of
you're a fucking retard, go die in a fire. I remember when NT stuff was first announced and basically this entire general was absolutely fucking furious about the idea of having to get SIX copies of weapons to max them out.

>kimura kimura kimura
ugh, not you again

>I remember when NT stuff was first announced and basically this entire general was absolutely fucking furious about the idea of having to get SIX copies of weapons to max them out.

I agree that needing several copies of a piece of gear to max it out is a retarded decision. It basically makes any rare dropped weapon effectively worthless.

Tell me again how the LQ is fair to classes who don't have multiple good bossing weapons for anga like Ranger and Braver?

Converting existing weapons to NT would just be a big middle finger to anyone who actually took the effort to grind an Austere the old way before they made the change.

Gunslash or friends

It's not
Braver at least has katana, unless you're maining bow then you're out of luck

Being able to drop with up to 34 grind cap is nice. Though the amount of times I've untekked higher than 32 is dwarfed by how many 31s I've gotten.

GS is all class.

>using memeslash
just suck up the penalty or remove your weapon and start hitting it with your fists like a real man

Learn to Gunslash or find a multi-class weapon your sub can use for a little while.

>shitting on godslash

>gunslash can S rank solo PD
>pso2g can't
Can't make this shit up

>pso2g can't srank solo pd

that's just a meme right?

i didn't think people here were that bad at pso2 lmao

>s rank
>atleast 12mins
gs would only be relevant if it can do sub6mins run

youtube.com/watch?v=reYUfaw4Px0
>meron meme run can s-rank solo pd
>pso2g can't

The moment you use pso2g can't you're memeing

Are there no EQs scheduled for the rest of the month?

maint tonight, EQ schedule is updated after maint.

There will be more EQs and random EQs should still happen today.

yep, they figured out they can't salvage this game anymore and are shutting down everything, was nice knowing you pso2g

What time is maint again?

is there any download site for player models?
I didn't play for years and can't log into my account anymore, too lazy to create a new decent model.
so if someone knows any, would be much appreciated

I take creepshots of you guys in b-001 ship 2

It's usually in like 8-9 hours from now.

Good thing I'm on shit4 then.

how much?

Ethan and Karen just showed up. once I beat the mission can I get their partner cards or do you not get them if they just disappear?

You needed to do a CO while they were in the lobby to get their cards, they are currently unobtainable

You had to clear and submit their completed client orders while they were in the lobby to acquire their partner cards. Random emergency trial encounters will not suffice.

:(

how do i get a good 12* rear that accepts a ring?
dont say xie you jerks

>people still play this shit game
>not playing Fate/GO
www@URINOCHI

All 12* units "accept a ring", bad or good.

>not playing Fate/GO
>playing a phone game for a equally shitty series
>has the nerve to call PSO2 shit
I don't think someone who plays a shitty phone game has any right to call anything shit.

Happy valentines day pso2g. May you enjoy with your waifu, gf, or your hand

a lot

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""playing"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" grand order

Ultimate Amduscia has some, Ray units and some other, I think.

Mother drops Astra units.

Xie's are obviously the easiest to get since all you need are badges.

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Not""""""""""""""""""" playing grand order

>playing Faygo or POS2s when you could be playing glorious FEH instead

>start the lq
>bayari and elephant spawn and quickly end up in my face
>exit lq

>Playing anything besides the one true king, Granblue Fantasy

>not playing fighting games
>specifically blazblue

>Mother drops Astra units
Yeah, good luck with that

I was looking through my storage one day and found her rear and was confused where I got it, I completely forgot she even drops them.

What do you like about episode 4?
What do you dislike about episode 4?

same shit as always
people complaining as if it isn't the same shit as always

>trying to do quest for Azanami
>Azanami does jack shit and can't even aggro
>have to get s rank in volcanic cave shit
>vol dragon keeps fucking spawning in the first two blocks
>if I fight it I'd have to use most of my healing items and have almost none for the boss fight
>don't fight it
>get an A

STOP! STOP! JUST FUCKING STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nasushit and everything to do with it is awful.