You must DD one

You must DD one.

Which do you choose?

Shoot myself in the head so I don't have to drive American shitboxes.

The Lincoln

Lincoln. The grey hard plastic right next to the polished wood in the Cadillac completely puts me off. Also the Lincoln looks less edgy on the outside.

The one that depreciates the least aka the Caddy

CT6
>lighter than the Continental
>better engine than the Continental
>RWD based platform

>RWD based platform
And what fucking difference does it make on a car that's FWD/AWD in the end?

caddy so I can bang real estate agents

Better performing AWD system with less tendency to under steer in a turn, having a RWD biased AWD system means it will handle better and put the power down better

Caddy easily.

>both autofagic
I choose death

A lot

But with big land barges your just gonna be cruising around anyways it really doesn't matter

But the AWD system is still FWD based even if the platform is RWD based.

>the "wood" in the lincoln is the gray hard plastic

Says you, I'd have fun flingin that big fucker around and it only weighs 3700lbs with AWD

Uh no? That's completely false see Mercedes 4Matic

Then why is it only offered in FWD and AWD and not in RWD? Who the hell develops a RWD based AWD and a seperate FWD?

>Who the hell develops a RWD based AWD and a seperate FWD?
Cadillac.

So is the "wood" in the Cadillac, but it doesn't make the awful contrast with the entry level Chevy tier plastic any better.

The CT6 isn't offered in FWD, what the fuck are you talking about?

Yeah sure, corners cutting GM suddenly have the will to spend money on this bullshit. The AWD system definitely isn't FWD based.

The wood in both is real

Cadillac because it's RWD, though the iPad in the dash and radio/AC controls in the Lincoln are less offensive.

Can someone explain why the fuck people buy white things?
White shoes, white (interior) cars, white clothes, white phones, etc.
The only white thing you should own is toilet paper.
White things show dirt and I have NO IDEA why you would buy a car with a WHITE interior when you are going in and out in and out all day.

Explain yourself, whitefags.

Americans will also call this a brick house.

>Oh, you mean STRUCTURAL brick?

The lincoln console is veneer at best.

I'd get a Lincoln but I really hate the stupid button transmission.

meh, not enough buttons

My bad, I misread that on Wikipedia.

>he doesn't want a Cocaine Cowboy Caddy

pretty gay desu

>european """house"""

>american "shed"

No, seriously. It might be worse than putting carpet around a toilet/shower.

easy, the one not made by general motors.

Do you guys actually not use dry wall? What the fuck does the inside of a European house look like?

How? Just because its white?
>not wanting a stormtrooper
Serious question, what's it like having shite taste?

walls you can actually hang things on
drill, anchor bolts, all that

It's not about taste, it's about utility. If you walk around every day in a plastic bag and take it off when you get into your car, I understand. But even someone extremely clean has to go outside and when they do they get dirty.
Perfect example, my shirt right now has a stain from something. It is light blue. If this shirt was a dark gray, like my other one, the stain would've not been visible the first time I washed it. But now, not because of my shit taste (I do like white or a light blue), I have to go and wash this shirt again.

I'm in a very argumentative mood right now, sorry.

Can you take a picture? I can hang things on my walls perfectly fine. Heavy things too.

Don't apologize, I'm arguing for white interiors, also a little self control goes a long way, as well as having leather wipes in your glove compartment for when it gets dirty, clean white leather looks amazing

Leather I can understand because it's easy to clean. I wouldn't argue against a marble counter top, because it's easy to clean. Like those shoes that repel water, I would not be against those in white (if they looked good), because they're easy to clean and maintain.

But now that I write out this post, I realize that I might as well be arguing against any cloth interior. They're all hard to maintain, whites just take more effort.

Brick wall covered in plaster covered in wallpaper.

>inb4 banned for OT
I like this discussion.
How do you nail something into a brick wall? We have real brick homes here, and in parts from a long time ago they're all brick. Any home built in the last 30 years, in my neighborhood, and isn't brick generally is vinyl/wood/insulation/drywall in that order. I wrote an entire thesis on this, but it would probably make you want to die.

Why am I DDing for old white men?

Gotta say the Lincoln

>actually like the 2 tone steering wheel, I think it looks nice
>like the 'old TV static' interior panel theme
>no heinous shifter
>actually has control knobs for the radio/hvac
>steering wheel isn't nearly as molested with buttons as the Cadillac
>Cadillac interior reminds me of a padded insane asylum

Because I hired you to, nigger
Now take me to the country club, tee times at 3 and I want a couple drinks before hitting the lynx

>caddyshit with cheap GM plastic and no real radio/climate buttons
>Lincoln with real buttons and chrome but at least not shiny black plastic absolutely everywhere
the lincoln, duh

>driving stick in a luxury car

American cars, where big cupholders are a marketed feature.

I usually prefer Lincolns, but I'm going to have to side with GM on this one.

Lincoln all day

I heard the Continental is actually quite nice and rides well. I guess I'd choose that although I like the look of the caddy.
I'd rather have an ATS though, for its handling.

I read this in Wuncler's voice

A Cadillac or a Jag? Ill take the caddy

With a proper nail. Most bricks don't stand up that well to such extremely localized stress, nails usually aren't a big issue. Exposed aggregate concrete walls like on east German commieblocks are tough as nails (lel) though and full of actual stones, in which case you basically have no choice but to (hammer-)drill a hole and then use a screw anchor and a screw.

Also a lot of newer constructions use hollow bricks or gas concrete bricks for better inherent insulation so that you don't have to slap so many insulation plates on top of them.

Why the fuck are there so many buttons?

Obviously the left one.

You are pic related, are you not?

>american
>luxury

They're both ugly; caddy interiors look more comfy but the wheel is horrible, lincoln is decent outside except for the door handles, i still can't get over how stupid caddy front lights look.

apps

>choice between ferd plastish-fantastish and another nigger carrier from le recall brand
I'll kill myself in dealership!

How does the lincoln shift into gear?

Ah, buttons next to the center screen, whoops.

The Lincoln looks good desu

White cars are fine, I'm autistic about scratches/small dings and those are extremely noticeable on black things when up close to them

Left
Cupholders and no shitty PRNDL shifter
Cadi is more of a cruiser, Lincoln is more of a daily and less flashy but comfy looking. Also like pushing buttons than a touch screen

>paying for less brick
>"it's actually better goyim"
kek my sheks

the Lincoln because Fiji water in picture

You faggots aren't funny, we're trying to have a fun time here and you idiots come in with your "le kill myself" meme responses. Guess what, everyone here knows you wouldn't actually kill yourselves if you had to choose between DDing one of these cars, so how about you just honestly answer the question.

walk

Jesus Christ why can't you just answer OP's question? Or just don't respond at all. You're not funny senpai.

They eliminated the gear shift. It wasn't like it was going to go anywhere under its own power

Lincoln, because Caddy steering wheel looks like some weird smiling freak, The rest of the interior looks Camaro tier, plus the front end of the Cad looks like it's literally crying.

stop talking about cars you faggots
this is a carpentry thread

God damn Lincoln stepped up like crazy.

a knob

Professional detailer here, white actually is one of the better colors for hiding scratches and paint imperfections. Black cars are the absolute WORST when it comes to being dirty...Example: Pollen is almost completely invisible on a white car but makes a black car look like pure shit. That's not to say white cars don't show the heavier dirt, but that's when you know to wash your fucking car.

Silver, however, is the absolute god tier of car colors when it comes to looking clean. It will always look clean no matter what and I would never buy another non silver car again after experiencing it.

White leather interior I can agree with you on, it will get marked up, but it looks nice as shit when it's clean. So I'd say you buy it if you're good about keeping your car clean.

That poster caught it in the very next post. It's that vertical line of button just to the left of the screen. You can see it's showing to be in Park.

>GM marketing research is getting tired of our shit

That said, I'd take the Lincoln. Caddy wasted too many years pushing the same cts stuff

trade either one in for a Model S.

Volvo V90

Cince Catalack has lost against BMW again (even though it was one sided competition) in trying to make a middle ground sport luxury, it gave time for Lincoln to upgrade their level of class luxury.

Marble counter tops are not easy to clean dude... they stain as fuck. Stop making comparisons to things you know nothing about.