What is the "I listen to everything except rap/country" of the automotive world?

What is the "I listen to everything except rap/country" of the automotive world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ouWQ25O-Mcg
youtube.com/watch?v=m9md97nN_SQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Miata :^}

Corolla

base model acura

This fucking thread again, i fucking hate /mu/tants

What if I listen to country rap.

Keeping your car vacuumed once a month

Mustang

'I'll drive everything except FWD'

or maybe

'I'm okay with all car brands except anything korean'

>not listening to country or rap

Mazda owners

Fuck outta here with your vaporwave hipster faggotry.

>saying this on Veeky Forums
>the board that circlejerks Eurobeat and Synthwave

kek

vaporwave ≠ synthwave

When will you idiots realize this?

no one even implied that you fucktard

theyre both awful meme music anyway

Ford lightning. Appears to appeal to a broad range of people but deep down its only good for moving things quickly in a straight line

Who the fuck doesn't listen to rap and country these days? If anything it's the opposite. Dumb college girls listening exclusively to showboating trap niggers and MUH TRUCK MUH BEER MUH GIRL "country".

This, seconded

exactly

its what hipsters say now instead of normies

shame rock music died

Rav motherfuckin 4

>TFW only one not potato highwayman left
Fug

>awful meme music
I didn't ask for your opinion. Now I ask for you to die.

any mature owned car?

i don't mind cuntry rape

Subaru Impreza, last gen Chevy impala, Toyota Camry just to name a few

Not funny.

If someone could tell me what the automotive equivalent of only listening to ABBA and Ambient Noise I would be impressed.

Also the answer to your question is a mid trim Toyota Avalon

>DUDE JDM
>IT STARTED IN JAPAN
>"They don't build 'em like they used to"
>"The (60s/70s/80s/90s) were the best time to be a car enthusiast"

country is the best u fuckin loser

VW Golf and Jetta owners.

>paying for music

no, that's the 'i smoke blunts while weaving in and out of traffic with my almost suspended license, expired registration, and shady-at-best insurance company'

imo dixie chicks are only good country band out there

but
>flume
my nigga

not devoting just an hour of minimum wage work every month to help artists out so they have motivation to make more music and instead resorting to shady ass torrents

>/mu/ can post shit threads here but I can't post any threads on /mu/

I don't pay for music. I torrent everything and Google play has free radio stations and cloud storage

Flume is dank. I've seen him twice

country is top tier

Weekdays it's "country" weekend it's "trap".

>I just shake my head and keep driving

what the fuck kind of question is that
3/4 of cars on the road are the "I listen to anything but rap and country" of the automotive world, just like 3/4 of people are the "I listen to anything but rap and country" of the people world.

A volkswagen beetle with ugly 70's bumpers and a frangipani sticker.

I think that's the point of the thread. What is the car of the people who don't listen to rap/country?

A beige Toyota solara or Chrysler Town and country

>tfw Maren Morris will never make Eurobeat

youtube.com/watch?v=ouWQ25O-Mcg
youtube.com/watch?v=m9md97nN_SQ

Nah GTR/Supra fanbois who think that everything is shit compared to their Mate's Uncle's 1000whp Supra that only starts 20% of the time

If I'm understanding this meme correctly to mean claiming to like a subject, but ignoring major categories of said subject so I'd assume it'd be saying something like:
>"I like cars except American and Korean ones."

I guess the type of person that would say such things would are probably very casual interest in whatever it is they are talking about. The best automotive equivalent would probably be someone who watches a lot of Top Gear and the like and taking it seriously. They probably don't know anything about cars that cost less than 6-figures even though they've never driven them.