youtube.com/watch?v=ycBZGLGWQfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like shit and it probably weighs 8000 lbs

F P B P

/thread

>It's a Rover

>It won't turn over

>Looks like shit
This is what I was thinking, but apparently a lot of people really like its design.

Personally I love the straight horizontal lines on the Range Rover and Defender, the Evoque has the opposite. It looks like a Range Rover with its butt squeezed.

Wasn't it designed by Victoria Beckham?

And this guy:

youtube.com/watch?v=ycBZGLGWQfM

I sort-of understand why cars like the camaro have poor visibility, but why the fuck does an SUV of this size have a fucking mail-slot sized rear window?

Rear visibility isn't really an issue with those huge rear view mirrors.

It's got a convertible variant and wasn't designed to be one from the ground up.

Range Rover for people who can't afford, or are too stupid to buy a proper Range Rover. The End.

this car really ain't all that big, it's actually just a lifted hatchback sort of size

The Range Rover for when people can't afford the bigger Ranger Rover but find the Freelander/Disco Sport suitable for the plebs. The off-roader equivalent to the Porsche Cayman.

Other than that, the only crossover I'd buy because it can work on and off the road.

>the only crossover I'd buy because it can work on and off the road
Hi

But that's a Suzuki.

And like half the price.

Sure, the normie appeal will be lower but it looks decent, it's light, it's surprisingly fun to drive and is more capable off-road than 90% of other crossovers.

I'd still buy the Evoque, sunbeam. Although, this is in the top three. Evoque, Skoda Yeti, this.

but user, how can this car match my burberry shirt?

>The off-roader equivalent to the Porsche Cayman.

So it's better than the more expensive models?

It's actually not that bad off road.

It's an aspirational piece of ahit that rich chinese families buy for their ugly daughters when they get to high school.

Yeah, the damn thing is deceptively small. From a distance it looks like a normal SUV, but it's small even for a hatchback, has the rear leg room of a fucking Fiesta. Shame because the styling is really good, at least the normal Range Rover followed suit.