Who drives these things?

Who drives these things?
>4.0 master race

>Who drives these things?
Fat people.

>who drives these things
hyperagressive landscapers wearing safety orange t shirts, off-brand redwings, and dickies work pants with a can of skoal stuffed into the back pocket and burning desire to be viewed as part of the working class despite being paid to ride a mower all day

People with a death wish

I drive one and love it, learned how to work on cars with it.

>4.0 master race
214000 miles on mine, you?

Ill give you that.

Damn, that sure doesn't fit me but it does seem like a good oddly specific description anyway.

Ill take that too.

You know, I love mine too. I just cant wait until I make more money to put into it. Around 150 thousand, Ive had mine for a year. Its fun, but I definitely need to fix some shit. Especially the off road components which were likely never used by the previous owner.

I do. Its a big fat pile of shit.

Just got one with the 4.7. Comfy and a nice growl, also like the color.

kek driving down the highway there was one on the offramp literally in flames, stopped and it was a Mexican mom and her daughter, sad cause they lost everything they were literally in the middle of moving

american trash
> 20 year old engines
> outddated gearbox technology
muh jeep

I bought a 2002 4.0L a couple weeks ago in the same color. 164k, runs like a top, all it needs is tires and I got it for $2800. this is the fifth WJ I've owned.

The 4.0 has been around longer than 20 years you nooblet. And is way better than what they replaced it with...

Im a big fat pile of shit too

These things are fucking everywhere, shit happens. And that is hella sad I aint even gunna make car banter about it. Just in bad taste.

Right on, I paid 7 for mine but it was in like perfect shape. Should have waited and gotten something cheaper though. Never bothered buying from a used car dealership before. Never again most likely, just not worth the cost for what they are worth and the shit thats gone wrong with it. I still like it, but, yeah. There is some regret there.

How did you keep the interior looking so well

Mines a 2000 with the all-the-time-4x4 tc. They tried to get 3400 out of this one but I got it for 2300 because it needs shocks and a front driveshaft (and because of that probably a transfer case). Whatever, it runs and drives for 2300 with about 160,000 miles on it. The heated seats need to be fixed, he sunroof is nice, and when it's clean it's beautiful. Highest I've gotten mpg wise so far is 17 according to the info center, lowest is 12.9 in the city. It's and OK runaround/tow vehicle.

>How did you keep the interior looking so well

No food in the car. Ever. No animals in the car. Ever. In addition to that, just make sure to clean it often.

> previous owner.
Tfw no previous owner, dad bought new in 1999 and now it's mine.
Was in no accidents until my mom totaled it a year ago, rebuild will be completed in a few days.

You have the nice transfer case too, I'm blue grand guy and that's the one I'm wanting to replace mine with. Sweet.

You have the quadra-drive one I assume, I've heard the swap is relatively easy but I wish you luck.

any restoration kits? I got mine used and everything looks faded

>zero accidents
>woman drives it once
>totalled
coincidence I think not, tell your mom to fuck off

Yes, Quadra drive II maybe? There are numerous write-ups, I believe I need the xfer case itself, the linkage, and the plastic display piece in the interior. Thanks, it shouldn't be hard to do it in a day this sumer sometime and the hardware itself is relatively cheap.

No restoration kits, it isn't as perfect as it looks though. Driver seat leather torn from wear, and driver's door panel cracked pretty bad. I'm going to get the leather fixed in a few months and the quest for a door panel is never-ending especially in my interior color. Amazingly its never faded even though it's been parked outside most of its life.

Believe me I have, no one drives this Jeep except for myself and my father when I go see him.

Pic related is more of the rebuild

XJ is the true master race

>325k miles

If you want to buy an MJ
Don't

t. MJ owner

Just bought one a week ago. I like it so far.