Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7meY0vOOTY
youtu.be/vJW8KS-2oQM
youtube.com/watch?v=C3wzh3jQvP4
youtube.com/watch?v=37j1IQTq080
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yup

RIP Prime, squashed by coils.

RIPIP all the OTR fegs stranded at the TA in that snow.

We did have a tornado warning last night, that was fun. But cooled off real nice after that rolled thru.

>MFW the blurb has been copied and pasted three or four times now

I remain a straight truck driving foreigner with inscrutable motives, for anyone that was wondering.

How many lot lizards you boys kill?

Trucking really is the leading cause of serial killing.
Is it the traffic? The constant weigh scales? Stepping in cum every time you shower?

What pushes you to that limit?

Pushing a button every 3 minutes

A metaphorical button or a real button?

>You ever have sex in the cab?
>How are the long haul drives where its you and the lonely highway?
>Will automation really take over the industry or loading and unloading more likely to be automated by machines...

Who doth thou quoteth, m'user?

>Female class 1 driver at my work
>today, puts gasoline in her diesel tank
SEE YA!

Very off-putting to look at that picture while taking a shit

Lane departure

I really want to shit on her chest.

If you truckers as a whole had less heart attacks, you wouldn't need to keep pushing a button to prove you're still alive.

>>Will automation really take over the industry or loading and unloading more likely to be automated by machines...
Loading and unloading of pallets, likely able to be automated. It's all one guy in a forklift anyway, so it's just a question of the automation hardware cost in relation to the cost of employing the driver.
Flatbed stuff tends to be unusual, but can often be done by one guy in a machine. Again, automation cost versus paying one skilled labourer.
Tankers are already automated. What more do you want, hoses that hook themselves up like anime tentacles?
Highway driving is already automated. Truckers don't even think about it. Why not just have a computer keep the lane/speed on the highway while the trucker keeps an eye out between fap sessions?
'Self driving' is a long way off, and throwing radiation around to detect stuff is possibly dangerous. I think it'll be 'man in the loop' for a few decades, just because you need human judgement sometimes.

So how do you dig your truck out of like a foot of snow?

alright I give up. who is this horrible looking woman-like creature you losers keep posting?

you put it in first and let out the clutch.

shes a female truckerfag with a decently sized youtube channel. shes kinda annoying and a bit weird but it just makes me harder for some reason.

I want to die.

That was my plan but the guy next to me has been rocking back and forth for over an hour and hasn't budged.

your truck a Cummins? any major issues yet? it's about time for me to buy a truck and I can't decide if a glider kit would be worth it.

It's a cummins. It has 225k miles on it. Just replace the dpf doser every 200k and ur good. I had a problem recently down in Florida. When I had it serviced at 200k they failed to clean it like they said it would and it failed. It's a 400$ part. I drove 35 miles with 10lbs of boost as it was taking a shit.

what kind of fuel economy do you see? what trans and rear end? I'll be looking for a similar 389 flat top but with a tag axle.

3:55 18 speed
I get between 6-7 when I'm 65mpg and under. And 5.5-6 when I'm 70-75.

cool that's not bad. thanks.

Where's the primefag?

I'm the guy that was helping him in the last thread. What ended up happening?

She's no coffee girl

I think I'm gonna chill down by the beach with her tomorrow night. Things have been going well but I gotta make a lil move here to reassure myself that this doesn't become a friendzone thing.

Lock dem diffs nigga

Stick it in her pooper

is it easy to get on a gas rig?

No experience in this industry and wouldn't mind making 50k working the fuel trucks

Here is upgrade

Possibly. She has a nice ass. Hard not to stare at it when her back is to me as she's makin my coffee.

It's still like I don't want to move super fast with it but chilled with her almost every day. Yesterday was the first day I didn't see her at all. Sat she was working all night so I was hanging out with her there for like 4hrs and then Sunday I chilled with her and we were at that horse ranch and then got some smoothies. She was over at that ranch all day yesterday and wanted me to come over but I didn't go. Then today I stopped by to see her at work for muh coffee and then just been textin bullshit with her and she wants to hang out tomorrow. At least tomorrow she will be in my area by the beach so closer to bringin her home. Already extended the invitation that she welcome here whenever just to chill n watch TV and stuff but don't want to sound like I'm only in this to get in her pants but also don't want to become "just like her brother!"

I'm so confused and then I come to Veeky Forums for advice. What could go wrong?

Oh he dead.

Somehow a bunch of videos of people bragging about their Swift pay got into my youtube recommendations despite never watching trucking videos or anything. What is Swift and is it a decent entry into trucking?

By the sounds of it, you've already passed that "just in it to try and score some low effort pussy" range of time spent with her, and am now at the crossroads of "try to proceed romantically and possibly fail" and "stay the course become thought of as a non sexual, good friend".

Speaking from an early lifetime spent not striking when the iron was hot and regretting it, what do you have to lose? If she isn't into it, she isn't in to it, but at least you'll know that you tried.

I didn't know where to put third chain so I sat it in middle. But I feel much safer now. Thank you for shitposting me into safety /tfg/

>Swift
youtube.com/watch?v=r7meY0vOOTY

Anyone who knows anything about trucking knows Swift is the Best in Class ™ and their award winning drivers are safe and courteous.

youtu.be/vJW8KS-2oQM

A little late, but do this in the future with ratchet boomers.

What is a boomer? Theres only snaps in that video?

>straight truck driver giving anyone advice

Either he's using some clapped out boogan lingo or his phone is autocorrecting "binder" to boomer

Is it really that hard to drive an 18 wheeler? I mean how fucking hard can it be. I've never done it before but I imagine literally the only two principles you have to understand is take turns as wide as possible and learn how to use your mirrors

Yeah, that's basically it

Having a trailer is hard because your steering inputs are now trying to change the direction of something independent from your truck.

Still touching the deck, but turning the boards + using the rubber pads should keep the dunnage from sliding out.

I prefer to loop them around one pocket, just cause it's easier, but it's still much better there.

Do y'all really only carry 4 ft. timbers, though? I never rreally paid any attention.

Also I wanna know what the shipper said when you came back just for the lulz

Yeah, working knowledge of the physics of how mirrors work is an essential part of every heavy truck drivers toolbox, and one which the general population struggles with.

They were cool about it. But then they saw my load and they were like bro ur good. And I was like nah, I was on Veeky Forums last night and a bunch of strangers said no. So I made them get the coils off the ground and I actually did put rubbers down. As you can see I moved the bevel to the outside, and with the rubber I'm like 2mm off the ground.

The weird part was when I spent the next 2 hours making it all perfect, adding the extra chain, and taping it, and all that. Ppl stoped talking to me and just stared like ok hold on that kid is weird after all actually.

I'm glad I did though because my chains are rated for 4.7k and I only had 2. They said they were rated for like 11k. When I realized no one knew what they were talking about I continued in autistic determination on my own plans alone.

Apparently a boomer is a Ganadian term for a binder :DDD

>Anime response image
>Being this jealous of my not requiring articulation

You gotta learn to let go of that load my man. All it's doing is following along behind you, weighing you down.

Can you loop around pipe stake?

And ya, 1 is better because you run out of places too fast with two.

Oh ya and I only carry ten 4 foot timbers, combined its five 8 foot. What else is needed?

Euro truck simulator 2 my nig

Autism triumphs over normies again!

I found Bepis today on the road. He is a handsome fella but needs to get off the cell phone and focus on driving. Called your employer and told them.

Depends on trailer mfgr. But in general they're rated the same

>I saw a Pepsi route driver go by from my vantage point in the handicapped section of the city bus

>I left an awkward, autistic, rambling message on a voicemail system, filled with breathless panting and the sound of a foil chip bag rustling while I tried to get the last few chip crumbs left from the bottom of the bag

Industry standard is to carry 6-8 8 footers and 0-4 4 footers

Nothing wrong with what y'all carry, in a way it's more versatile and you wouldn't've avoided any problems by carrying anything else.

For fun, I carry 6 8-footers, 4 4-footers, and 2 6-foot 6x6es for the keks

>be not a straight truck driver
>hourly
>half the day just shitpost on muh phone
>milk the clock as much as possible
>home every night
>broke 90k last year
Me? Jealous of a straight truck driver? Don't think so, bud.

Do you own your own trailer? I have to switch trailers a lot and is hate to have to keep resecuring that. 10 4' timbers is about all I can comfortably do with my headache rack

>handsome
I appreciate it

No, I drive for a company with two other trucks and I'm married to my trailer, so I can basically do whatever I want.

I feel ya bro. One of the big reasons I walked away from Roehl was having to swap trailers and deal with garbage equipment and bad securement on relays.

I want to fuck her so bad bros.

Prolly not even that hard. Used fursuits are like 80 bucks on ebay

For real... Wtf
>inb4 C.R. England dumbfag
>drive for C.R. Cuckland
>quit because "Fuck Trucking"
>go back to finish contract because poorfag
>start looking at paystubs
>'Salt Lake Interest Payment'
>75 burgers every week

Jesus Christ, what am I paying for? I'm going to call tomorrow and find wtf it is I'm shoveling shekels out for. It's bad enough I'm only making 35cpm

Gonna try my hand at being an Uber driver for the time being until all the paperwork and background checks clear. How bad can it be?

kek

>Tankers are already automated.
Yet here I am driving my road train in the outback and its just me and the emus.

Its one loser. Please dont associate us with him.

>If you truckers as a whole had less heart attacks, you wouldn't need to keep pushing a button to prove you're still alive.
It is more to do with making sure you are paying attention just incase an automated system fails and overfills the tanker, thus spilling volatile product.

Yes, the fully automated loading system is a shit and fails spectacularly, very regularly. But if you are paying attention, its easy override it and stop the loading process. Hazmat/Dangerous goods will never be fully automated. Far too unsafe.

>targeted marketing

3rd in the middle is standard practice here in the land of deadly animals.

Why didn't they show the video of when the over center dog flung back and the cheater bar broke the drivers jaw?

>18 wheeler
Seems like its missing 4 wheels and an extra 8 tonne load capacity.

I'm glad user. What you had originally was dangerous and could have killed a mini van with 6 generations of mexicans in it, plus yourself.

probably your training

Is it a lot different from pulling a large trailer with a pickup or medium duty truck?

Same principles apply for backing and stuff. But normally when you are pulling a trailer with a pickup or SUV, the trailer is smaller and lighter than the tow vehicle unless you are one of those fegs with an F-350 that has DOT numbers on the side of it.

They're called hotshots.

Ball hitched trailers are just as tricky but in different ways. The smaller the trailer wheel base is, the more responsive it is. Backing little trailers is hard because they're fidgety, or the smallest movements can send them off in unwanted directions. Obviously, It's still a lot easier to maneuver a 40' combination than an 80' one

It is harder to reverse a standard care and trailer than it is a truck and trailer.
The longer the draw bar (trailer tyres to hitch) the easier it is to reverse.

>tfw tryin to bump a dock with a pup trailer after driving 48' trailers all day
I remember my jet ski trailer being a little bit of a pain to back as well. Two jet skis, so it was wider than the Explorer I towed it with but still short. Trying to back in a straight line for some distance was tricky because it was difficult to tell when it was straight. At least with a semi truck, the trailer is normally the same width as the tractor and it makes it easier to tell when you are straight.

First of all, it isn't just one 'loser'. There are several Allie posters. Second, why are you pretending that you wouldn't? Drunk, 2am, you see her playing Euro Truck Sim 2 in her dimly lit cabin under the moonlight...you really not gonna make a move?

No, as if you are drunk like a real man, you can't walk.

C'mon. Admit it. You see her bend over to pick up some clothes and you're really gonna tell me your dick don't jump? #BuildingThaLoad

Yes, tats are for degenerates. Plus I want dat THICC.

I'm so drunk rn, gonna call in sick tomorrow.

>away for 1-2 months
>come back
>still disgusting allie spam

>americans

youtube.com/watch?v=C3wzh3jQvP4

youtube.com/watch?v=37j1IQTq080

>Whiney needs a jorb

Needs to be updated. Whiney-kun is now a man of God

Just kiss her already.

You don't have to pump every last ml out by hand, though, do you? Your loading and unloading is automated.

So start reporting it. The spammer fuck got banned for it a while back.

Yes lordy that I am, praise Jesus and have a blessed day.

Got our MVRs today, mine is clean as a whistle despite the mishap with the BMW. PSP showed two violations but didn't seem to affect anything.

>You ever have sex in the cab?
Just did, and so did ZF.
>How are the long haul drives where its you and the lonely highway?
Relaxing. Don't do long haul often, though, so it's mostly either having 18 hours to drive 7 hours, or rarely pushing against an unrealistic deadline.
>Will automation really take over the industry or loading and unloading more likely to be automated by machines...
Humans are going to continue to be cheaper until sexbots are self-cleaning. Then the massive labor shortage will make automation more feasible.

Automated forklifts can already stage loads running on painted lines, fucking up any time there's a coffee cup in their way. Only multi-billion dollar companies use it. Still need a human to load the trailers since there are no lines for the robots to follow in there.

Rock it back and forth and hope none of your brakes are frozen.

Typical airport faggotry.
>idk if we have a forklift or any docks
>better unload you with a baggage conveyor

Sounds like he needs better tires.

Still don't know why you're going full retard with your chains pulling the stake pockets on the sides like that. Just use the chain spools. That's what they're made for.

8 8' timbers is the industry standard. Enough for a full load of tube or angle iron. I might pull the chain rack out of my bulkhead to make room to chop up my old 8's into 4's and get a new set of oak 8's.

Stake pockets are usually only rated for a chain wrapped around it and hooked back to the chain. That puts the pull on the bottom of both sides of the pocket instead of stressing the weld on one side being pulled up and in.

>tfw have the same seat covers as allie
The instructions were unclear. Someone ask her how to hook the front to the back when they replaced the pull string in the diagram with velcro that doesn't reach the back of the seat.

>dem thighs tho

am i the only on that thinks this a terrible idea? Putting your cdl on the line for that faggotry
>mfw

why are his claws exposed like that?

is that Oakland CA?

Someone just took him out of the bath and he's pissed

theyre stuck in the towel