70% of Men Aged 20-34 Are Not Married

>70% of Men Aged 20-34 Are Not Married

>Far too many young men have failed to make a normal progression into adult roles of responsibility and self-sufficiency, roles generally associated with marriage and fatherhood

>The high percentage of bachelors means bleak prospects for millions of young women who dream about a wedding day that may never come.

cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

So Veeky Forums, why are you still an unmarried man-child that refuses to drive a full-sized sedan or an SUV/CUV?

Why the fuck would I want to get married?

I'm a permavirgin driving an E-Class.

>tfw no gf
Because most women want to have the wildest sex first effort settling down. It's the biggest form of degeneracy.

>women's rights ruin marriage
>boohoo why are these losers not getting married to us so we can gut them?

I have a stem degree and aside from a few unpaid internships, I have never held gainful employment in my field of study and I'l forced to work shit-tier service jobs to pay off my student loans.

Also fuck marriage.

Fuck id hate to say this but marriage is becoming outdated

Its original purpose was to basically merge two families together than acquire wealth. Now its just a way for a broke bitch to acquire wealth and/or manipulate a rich man

im 25 and married

but to a guy because fuck women, id rather get my dick succ and still be able to be an immature manchild buying car parts and vidya games

Only retards buy brand new cars.
This isn't up for discussion.
You lose 70% of the value of the car after only a few years, regardless if you pay cash or get reamed over several years with a "no interest" loan.

>implying dream girls who will suck your cock, obey your every command, make the world's best sandwiches and not fuck with your personal life exist
>implying actual women aren't just out to fuck their man over
>implying

They don't, but traps are getting better and better.

>The high percentage of bachelors means bleak prospects for millions of young women who dream about a wedding day that may never come.

Kek, this article spins it as if only the men are to blame.

In reality its a combination of men who dont want to grow up and woman who gave been brainwashed so hard by the media that they al think a well hung prince on a white horse with a paycheck of a CEO is waiting for them just around the corner.

It doesnt help that all men are turning in to manchildren.

>>implying dream girls who will suck your cock, obey your every command, make the world's best sandwiches and not fuck with your personal life exist

TFW

>mentally ill male who took hormones at 15 and is a completely neurotic female on the inside in every way but physically

Still pretty certain they're no worse than actual females mentally, also they're more sex hungry, don't get periods or migranes and can't get pregnant.

This. There's nothing left in a conventional relationship for the average male.

>inb4 companionship and sex
That's bidirectional, so why would we make such an unequal deal?

my exact words, get the fuck outta my head

I just realized this thread has nothing to do with this board aside from the flimsy reference to buying cars.

They also age like sour milk and are a prime source of HIV due to their self-destructive gay lifestyle.

Every woman I meet is in deep financial trouble when I am not. I don't want to take up somebody else's student loans when they didn't even get a degree out of it and work at Starbucks. Also the majority of them are stupid as fuck or degenerates. Then they go off and fuck Jamal while you're at work. Fuck 'em.

>Not wanting children to show the hot of cars and motorcycles and skiing and other manly shit

what field of study, if I may ask?
I'm in mechanical engineering and plan on going for a job with one of the big three, am i fucked?

Because marriage puts far more risk on the man.

What's with people's need to get an SUV once they have a kid. around me it seems like it's more of a status symbol.

only peopls who uses a regular sedan for their family car are my siblings.

all of my cousins and friends all went out and bought brand new SUVs when they had kids. it's like they were compelled to do it to keep up with the Joneses its weird.

can't they at least get station wagons or some shit

>Every woman I meet is in deep financial trouble when I am not

lol same. what's up with that when we seem to be at similar stages at life.

even fucking dudes from work have made similar comments about girls they meet seem to be all in debt

my cousins husband apparently even paid off all of her debt before they got married. something like $30kAUD from what I heard.

like what the fuck?

You mean golfing, two stroke commie cars and victorian world maps.

This. Having actually interacted with a few I can tell you they absolutely appreciate the shit men get put through b/c they were put through it themselves, so if they're not totally batshit for other reasons they're actually pretty based when it comes to "muh equality" shit.

>They also age like sour milk
Get em while they're young and inexperienced, fuck their supple boipuccis senseless, and don't marry them.
As a bonus if they stick around you can milk liberals for their tears and guilt for being "opressed" by the "cisgendered patriarchy" for your choice in companion.

Veeky Forums- trannies general

>falling for the marriage Jew
>falling for the SUV Jew, the niggers of cars
>worse yet, falling for the crossover Jew, which are sedans racemixed with nigger SUVs

I'll deliver tofu in my hajirogu until the day I die.

>lets add the worst issues of a woman and subtract the pussy

- "than"
+"to"

Post lewds of your Honda

Well its not like your any girl's dream guy

I want to marry a mexican qt and have all my shit stolen when she divorces after two years and an anchor baby.

t. (You)

Golfing is lame

I'm 26, I drive a Suburban, I'm not married.

Postan skis

noice shred sticks

And race sticks

being 15 minutes from ford world hq, yes. The local community College math department is engineers with masters or higher level degrees, usually degrees in mechanical engineering. If you want a mechanical engineering degree and want a job you probably won't get a job working for one of the big 3. go to the us bureau of labor statistics website to find out where you can find work with your degree and the average / starting pay doing that

Good pussy > good penis > bad penis > bad pussy. Basically it's hard to go wrong with a penis on a person.

>>The high percentage of bachelors means bleak prospects for millions of young women who dream about a wedding day that may never come.

LOL, fuck these broads lol. No woman DESERVES a fancy wedding day, most of them just luck out. My car deserves a fancy wedding day.

this is what faggots actually believe

I'm tell truly jealous. The only sport I truly would have rekt at as a kid was skiing, but I didn't live close enough to the mountains to do it competitively.

This was a very informative response, thank you. I'll be sure to look into the BLS thing.

mcfucking kill yourself

As somebody who was almost an ME: there are a shitton of companies out there. Don't just go for the big names.