Offer to drive qt home in your tesla

>offer to drive qt home in your tesla
>"oh that's alright user, I already have a ride"
> chad's pickup with suspension kit pulls up
>"oh hey user, is that one of those self driving cars?"
>"a-actually it's a t-tesla... they're more environmentally fr-"
>"well if you ask me, if you hate driving so much maybe you should take the bus, right babe?"
>as chad and your oneitis drive off, chad's truck blows a big black cloud of diesel smoke in your stupid face
>as you "fire up" the electric motor of your cuckmobile, the car plays a sound imitating an internal combustion engine
>drive home at 40 kmh, taking multiple stops to recharge the battery

Does anyone buy a Tesla because they're environmentally friendly? Everyone I know with one just buys them as a fashion symbol.
I don't think anyone cares about EVs outside of rich people who see Teslas the same as a Mercedes or BMW.

>I don't think anyone cares about EVs
They've already surpassed ICE sales this year. ICE is dead

Girls only care about how comfortable a car is and how expensive it looks. Bonus points for a luxury badge. The ones who are into car culture are in it for multi-dick drifting.

You forgot the part where the grill couldn't get in the truck because it didn't have running boards.

Also left the part out where Chad pulls into the nearest gas station and spends $100 to fill his tank up, which will then last him maybe 3 days.

definitely, my dad has one for that reason

It's also fun to see their reaction to 0-60 haha

dang Tesla haters making cringy middle school tier fanfics now

lol fucking bullshit m8

Teslas are cars that are made for no-car liberals. That's why Teslas aren't sold at dealerships, they're sold in faggy boutique shops at the mall next door to Victoria's Secret where there are sure to be plenty of man-bun sporting cucks,

we could learn alot from them

mainly that fuck dealerships let me buy a car directly from the manufacture.

"hey, wanna race?"
>smoke his ass

But that's wrong
Yeah I went into the Tesla store just kind of as a joke to try to banter with the guys working there and they were all such assholes.
I said "so my BMW just got totaled, what kind of deals can you hook me up with" just joking around
>Oh we don't do ""deals"", if you want a Tesla® Model S™ you buy it factory direct, at the same price as everyone else
I can't tell if they're greedy assholes or dumbass liberals who are about like "equality for everyone"

Dealership haggling is fucking shit. Scion's only good move was making dealership prices fixed.

You know what I find interesting? There are several non-liberals that voluntarily go out and buy EV or EV Hybrids like the Chevy Volt as their daily commuter. You know what they don't buy? Tesla. Being into EV isn't a symptom of liberalism. I think cars like the Chevy Volt do serve an affordable and practical application for people under certain circumstances.

But Tesla? phh....total liberal

>multi dick drifting

lel

Except electric cars are fucking dead quiet though..

Never heard anyone complain about that policy. The price is no haggle because
-it's direct sale instead of franchised dealership
-people generally hate haggling
-people would be upset if someone got the exact same car as someone else but paid more
If you don't feel the price is fair then don't buy the car, pretty simple.

Look, I'm no Tesla shill, but being less greedy is the entire point of Tesla having no dealerships. There's no middleman that has to make profit, and as such, it's cheaper to buy straight from the factory, which is what Tesla is doing.

They aren't allowed to haggle and are probably sick of people complaining about that. It's not about equality; lots of people hate the games you often have to play at dealerships, so Tesla cut those out.

>the liberals don't drive meme

I'm not even a liberal and this doesn't make sense.

I'm pretty sure people buy Tesla's because of the unique driving experience (instant torque and the quiteness and all that) and techies think of the Tesla as just a neat gadget because of the giant screen

What even is the point of making these threads?

Nobody on Veeky Forums is retarded enough to buy a Tesla, so who are you trying to make fun of?

You'd be better off making this thread on /r/TeslaMotors or someshit.

IKR

I mean, I know Saab died (thanks Obama) but Subaru and Volvo still exist for a reason.

This was less funny than you thought it was.
Also this