What's the smallest trunk space on a car that still technically has trunk space?

What's the smallest trunk space on a car that still technically has trunk space?

Behind the seat on a peel p50?

the atom? who cares?

The Toyota GT-One. It technically has a storage space, but it's full of fuel.

that is positively spacious compared to, say, an elise

It's actually p deep. Saw it in person and it was much larger than I was expecting.

>actually needing to carry more than a few sheets of printer paper

>still technically has trunk space

So where's the trunk?

but the elise would positvely spank that miata in every other way
no it isn't, it's really fucking small

holy shit that looks tiny as fuck. i've seen the mustang one and honestly it's about as good as some sedans

that's just retarded

>but the elise would positvely spank that miata in every other way
depends which elise. 111R? easily. K-series-powered S1? the ND could keep pace then pull away when the elise gets HGF

lel, just want to confirm you are a stereotypical type of benchracing miata owner.

>no it isn't, it's really fucking small

No, I stand by what I said as I've seen it in person.

what

i doubt there's even a cubby for your wallet/cellphone

BAC mono.

>stereotypical type of benchracing miata owner

never encountered a miata owner that doesn't think miata's are slow as balls to be honest

>Toyota GT-One
This is the correct answer.

Cars in the class were required to have space for one standard suitcase:
>Toyota, in their interpretation of the rules, were able to convince Automobile Club de l'Ouest (ACO) officials that the car's fuel tank, normally empty when the car is scrutineered before the race, was allowable as a trunk space since it could, theoretically, hold a suitcase.

I was able to pack a cooler, a tub of cooking supplies and snacks, 3 sleeping bags and a BBQ in mine. The trunk is large, the mouth to it is small

That's some smooth talkin,Magnum PI caliber.

Remember, this was just three years after Toyota got thrown out of WRC* for this little gem.

*they were disqualified for the season and had their win for the previous season stricken from the record

It's in the front triangle of the body

Toyota's lawyers must be well-paid.

WTF, now I love Toyota.
Thanks for the info,user

Not what OP was asking for, but on the topic of hilariously impractical storage space, this is the tool kit on my bike.

whats this

its a restrictor placed on the inlet of a turbo to limit the amount of air the turbo can actually draw in. looks like Toyota made a way to draw in "extra" air around the restrictor itself. Cheeki breeki indeed

it's like they just want to mock you.

>reliable, great cars that almost all of them have some sporty features
>made the affordable midship
>cheeky fucking cunts when it comes to racing
why is toyota just SO BEST

thats frunk space.
You are looking at this:

i like it

WRC was underpowered shit for years anyway