/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

old: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.37
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/236222747

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60071/GTA-Online-Import-Export-Now-Available

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UBH_ealsT0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shitters

Y'all niggas got hoodwinked

Post your favorite muscle cars!

Ruiner is my musclefu

BIG

PIECES

OF

TRASH

post yours then you fat nerd

Phoenix a best
t. super car user

Why u havent bought a 2nd yacht yet??

worst grill

Do you guys have any tips for the car source missions where the car is actually moving? For example the joyrider or the race curcuit

>here we see one of the more convoluted forms of reproduction among the mansex species

Snipe the fucker.

This. Everything else will do way too much damage to the car.

I usually just drive right next to the driver and shoot him with the AP Pistol right in the head. That results in 2k damge at most. Which is nothing really.

fagget

>sourcing a car from a photo shoot
>park the car to the side to fight off the people
>shoot down a helicopter
>the helicopter Remains land on the car that was park way out of the way
>24k damage
>put the car out of its suffering
NPCs are something else in this game

I swear this shit is intentional. I have never seen helicopter wreckage landing on top of cars as reliably as in those fucking missions.

blater

I sense a connection

I SAY, I SAY WILL WE GET BLOWN AWAY

Either this happens or the fire from the explosions spreads to your car and start racking up damage costs extremely fast

Youth brigade is still one of the best bands from the game.

My Vice City babe

Besides the Drift Tampa, which isn't really muscle, which other muscle can drift well?

UN DOS TRES CUATRO

DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU

>"Hey, it's Lest... ehm, JT! Ooh, we got trouble at work. Get over there or you'll lose product."

Also:
>The audio wave container and text key files for LJT are named "bples" and "bplesau", which stand for "Biker Lester" and "Biker Lester Audio" respectively.

Virgo Classic, Sabre Turbo, and Buccaneer can though the latter two are a bit tricky. Also Moonbeam but that's a van.

The enemies that come after you in those missions spawn according to the position of the car and home in on it, rather than the player. Look at how helicopters come in at a billion kilometers per hour and attempt to hover as close as possible above the car. All the while peppering you with just enough bullets to destroy your body armour, or to kill you outright if they're in a Buzzard with their bullshit swiveling miniguns.

You. Yes, you right there.

Post picture of your character right now.

>tries to make vice city car in GTA
>doesn't add the blower to it

you. fucked. up.

The blower looks like shit as compared to Vice City's, it's also oversized and its butterflies don't flutter like VC's either.

Better stick with a hood bulge that doesn't make the car look like a mistake.

bump

For what reason?

post shower pictures

Always the same retard doing this. Your character looks like every other god damn character.

how do you move so slowly on the manchez?

You can't just say something is shit without explaining why, faggot.

How are they all the same character if people are using different parents and hairstyles for their toons?

Your character looks gay as fuck with those lips, they seem so fucking off it's impossible to not notice them in a facial picture.
The eyebrows are for queers.

>how are they all the same
according to my post
>they all look the same

no bully plox

When you get those sources kill the guys in the car, and kill the passenger in the helicopter. The pilot in the helicopter being alive prevents the rest of them from respawning, all he does is angrily fly towards you and occasionally kill himself on billboards.

It's the Rockstar Editor being buggy in this update when it comes to mouth animations, stop being such a faggot about something as minor as this.

You still didn't specify how they look the same either, so speak up or I'll just consider you as a bitchy autist with too much time on his hand.

So in other words you have no real critiques and are just simply talking shit for the sake of talking shit.

L O N D O N

youtu.be/UBH_ealsT0o

signed

Is there any way at all to make filling a large warehouse go any faster?

Yeah try doing vehicle cargo missions

>Fucking weed warehouse
>Fucking slow restocking
>Fucking LJT

Will I actually miss my weed warehouse if I just delete it?

Seems to make no sense when I have vehicle warehouse and access to VIP missions

Weed and docs are nearly worthless.

Meth, coke, and cash; in descending order of value, are the only warehouses worth delivering for, let alone upgrading.

Thats all I needed to know thanks... I feel like im wasting my time for meager returns and LJT is getting right up my nose with his bullshit

Freeeeee

>Delete it

How?

Shut it down

I can concede when it comes to joaci and her clones.
However, unless you have a fetish for the sameface ugly asians in shit glasses or the tiny faced weirdos with short hair, you are objectively wrong.

I won't even entertain the idea that you might actually get off on all the wide jawed legit manfaced trannies running around the game.

>tfw insulting half the girls in gtag
deal with it ugos

You can't trade say, a document forgery business for a meth lab, can you?

Nope

i
i just wanted a haircut

SHIT

this is fine

Unless you're way into RP, imports are THE way to make good emone desu.

you're not wasting your time. biker businesses are good for passive income

>playing on sega dreamcast

Yeah I tried running GTA on my laptop once and made a few screenshots and I was too lazy to make a new one for my character

amazing daddy

could servers down I paid money for THIS

young hearts be free tonight, time is on your side

So I shut my weed warehouse down and LJT rings me twice in a row

Someone please assure me this cunt will fuck off permanently and that was just a bug. LJT was the primary reason I shut it down

You need at least one bar of supplies in said business before shutting it down to silence LJT

You're gonna carry that weight.

forever

I hope your fucking with me right now

>"guess who I just spoke to hmm, the grow house..."

*hang up*

THERE WAS NOONE IN THERE. I CHECKED YOU RAGING AUTISTIC FUCK. RRRREEEEEEEE

He's talking about the building. LJT is a retard hobo who managed to get your number and spams you when he thinks of pickling his ass cheeks.

dude calm down and have a bowl

D

U

D

E

No, LJT is Lester roleplaying and finding new ways to annoy you.

Hot!

I don't get why he's hiding behind the LJT moniker. It's not like we've never worked with Lester before. Did he really drop his spaghetti that hard with the picnic?

It's because Lester is paranoid as fuck and wants to put up that facade so the feds don't track him down.

He is probably bored and felt like pretending he was a tough guy.

>tfw all the exhausts on the Nero are nice

fuk

nice

fuk

WITH ME SUBLIMINALLYYYYYY

WANT YOU TO MAKE ME FEEL

>When you have no money, everything's free
Might as well fill my vehicle warehouse I guess.

Is it just me or are the servers really shitty today? Selling vehicles is buggy as fuck.

>tfw you try to sell cars and the game eats them all