>hood doesn't have hr "bulge"
You have an inferior z33

your a chinese nigger wannabe

>black with chrome lip

STOP BUYING THESE WHEELS

cant argue there

*japanese
but nice try

you dont my vsxx reps? they came with my car when i bought it.

its a fucking chink car. literally worse in EVERY single way than an american equivalent.

sorry for low quality

>black wheels

meme.

Other than that it appears to be a plain ol' 350.

NO I DONT YOUR REPS

This. Also your wheels are ugly.

I bet it's not even manual.

Donkey Kong? Is that you?

Kill yourself. I bet you vape and drink energy drinks. I hope your engine consumes tons of oil and explodes.

>When you never left the track but still need to drive home fast in a roadster but an old shitbox patrol car can still catch you while you run down the dream.

Poor man's GTR/370z
Cool color though.

Wheels need to go asap, black wheels are awful, especially when paired with a polished lip.

>Roast me (pic related)
Yes I know the wheels are spic tier but I don't have the money to replace them yet, plus they came wrapped in almost brand new tires.

Why does your car have refrigerator door handles on its side

Post a different picture

the wheels are 2small and not enough width to fill the guards

Honestly nitpicking here, aside from the ricelord tail lights and embarrassing wheels, not a bad looking car.

It's fine, but you can't be making excuses for having those wheels on. Go trade someone.

Honestly the paint has a lot of imperfections that bother me. The rear spoiler looks like someone took sandpaper directly to it, and the door handles and front/rear bumpers have pretty bad sun damage to the clear.

Once I can afford to go full autismo on detailing I'll find out if those need to be repainted, was thinking about picking up a TRD front bumper anyway.

I honestly don't know what to do about wheels, right now the car obviously has a front leaning stance which you can tell from the massive gap in the rear compared to the front and I like that. But, unless I get larger wheels for the rear that gap will always be there since I want to keep this look.

I couldn't see all of what you described from the pictures you posted. But if you know how to do a 2-step polish you will see a huge difference

bruh

look at this grape ass looking shit with them cheap ugly fake ass wheels you aint foolin nobody nigga

this shit look like what a poor Mexican family gets their daughter at a quaintsonata

Those wheels are already too large for the car. You need to drop it a bit too.

To clarify, I like the stance, not the gap.

Also I was looking at doing something like this for the taillights. I usually hate aftermarket taillights but these seem to keep the same recognizable style without looking like we're going back to the first fnf movie.

All squint eyes are the same

Those wheels are dope

why roast your car when we know you're just a dirty beaner.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

How fucked can the paint look before it just has to be resprayed? They look sort of like pic related but more widespread across the entire flat surface of the bumper.

>mexican confirmed

>can't take a pothole at 60mph

Not worth it imho.

Fingernail test. Gently run your nail over a scratch, if it catches your nail then it won't buff out.

Oh you're talking about sun damage. Most likely it will need to be reshot by a painter. Sorry

Too big? The fronts at least look like they fit well, though going an in. less to 17's with a larger sidewall may look better, maybe go with an 18 in the rear with again a larger sidewall to match the front and lower the entire car down slightly but keep the front leaning stance.

Was thinking about going with this sort of style (Obviously not BMW badged, I'm not a faggot).

Ah, thanks user, that's what I was thinking. Everytime I wash the car I can't help but notice how bad it looks. Damn Florida sun killing muh paint. I'll try and buff it out and see what happens but we'll see.

Nice color brah