Lately I've come across this gay ass act on the inter-webs known as "Coal rolling...

Lately I've come across this gay ass act on the inter-webs known as "Coal rolling." It's essentially when redneck faggots in diesel trucks drive by exotic cars and blow their disgusting ass fumes that they had to specifically modify their cars for. What's the point? They blow it into the other drivers' fucking windows and shit. It's the gayest shit I've ever seen. And as they drive off, you can hear the one-tooth pro-incest inbred faggot chuckling his ass off. This is autistic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ghe3E81OiJA
youtube.com/watch?v=22b27P9Pk9E
youtube.com/watch?v=rYPMbLO4pAY
youtu.be/rYPMbLO4pAY
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=qe6NnHFyoZI
youtube.com/watch?v=RT8MwII9ANQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4yUoYnIooQk
youtube.com/watch?v=LjYUBo4DyxM
youtube.com/watch?v=B1ijaLWjn1I
youtube.com/watch?v=8rbl9u92ts8
youtube.com/watch?v=XUQ2rtm7axQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KwWI0hMb1WM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean, there's good ways to do it and bad ways.

youtube.com/watch?v=ghe3E81OiJA

kek

Not saying I don't agree with you, but you sound really assmad. Did somebody roll coal you?

not even, i just don't understand it

I roll coal all the time, except it's white smoke instead of black. So it's not really rolling coal but rolling some other white smoky substance and it's not because I have a diesel brotruck but because I have a growing head gasket leak.

Coal rolling is top tier faggot. Literally whenever I see a cringelord in a subie suckin a vapecock I hit the switch and roll coal all the while I'm smashing the train horn and flipping the bird

I fucking love America

>Coal rolling is top tier faggot
>top tier faggot

You're correct.

kek

Kek I dun set meself up

Get a suppressed .22 and pop their tires when they do that

It's no different than banging your hella jdm sooopraw off the 2 step at a car meet.

btw there's no "roll coal mode" on a power tuner. The highest power setting will smoke a lot of the engine isn't tuned properly or they're running way too much fuel on a tiny stock turbo or they're making enough torque to rip your Miata in half.

So the smoke tune on a Mini Maxx that increases rail pressure and retards both pilot and main injection by five degrees does what else exactly?

EFI Live handheld smoke tune for Duramax that sets all values at idle and low speed in the MAP table to maximum, what else does this accomplish champ?

Same shit as a smoke switch that applies the full 5v feed to the MAP sensor output line.

You gave me a good chuckle, 10/10

Maybe they got sick of you driving your shitbox Subaru with that homemade muffler past their trailer-apartment at 3am?

wtf is this, 2012?

Rednecks will be rednecks. After all, they are lower than nigger and that's saying a lot.

>he got cucked by some guy in a Subaru

Yeah, how can you fuck your sister if some asshole in a Subaru keeps driving around the trailer park?

>mfw i get triggered from that shit

>pull up at stop light
>truck to my left and right
>both smoke out my 150 horsepower shit box
>floor it to get in front
>fucking e brake turn into block both lanes forcing them to stop
>flip them off and 1 wheel tire fire away

not exactly proud of that moment but goddamn was i mad

Fuck dude, like even 2008. I haven't seen anyone roll in a long time.

But I'm guessing OP just learned how to drive and missed out.

>things that never happened

i dont really like diesels but god this shit is funny, just watching these faggots get smoke blown in their faces and crying about it online

>getting in front of truccs that are smoking you out
>150hp
????

do you smoke br/o/ ?
you do now... ahahahahahahaha

>Redneck tries to roll coal on me
>Rocket past and shoot flames at him
Feels good, man.

literally this

stop being autistic liberals & let people do what they want

I like how these shitters think they're cool because they can produce some little fart clouds, meanwhile my Trabant makes more fumes than the Admiral Kuznetsov

>little fart clouds
youtube.com/watch?v=22b27P9Pk9E

also this one

youtube.com/watch?v=rYPMbLO4pAY

>he thinks that's impressive
you've obviously never seen a poorly-tuned Trabi

show me breh

It damage the turbo too.

It's their way to get back at the world for calling them out on having little dicks and using trucks to compensate

>let people do what they want
Yeah stop being a communist and let some 40 iq shrimp dick sister fucker give you Lung cancer
Shit cunt

>let people do what they want
Can I key your car?

6.0?

>black smoke actually damages property

My lungs are my property you airhead.

roll your window up then

those are some gross feet

Remember when coal rolling was those faggot kids that stuffed a rag in their intake to purposely smoke people out?

And now it's used to refer to any diesel truck making any kind of boost with soot as a byproduct.

>tfw your country is to smart too have coal rolling

Who needs suppression, you already have a smoke screen. Kill everybody.

>we have no coal rolling rednecks in yuropistan

>my Cherokee is missing the back wiper
>can shoot washer fluid out the back about 6ft

Tailgate and get rekt dirty windshield faggots.

Any shit tune that isn't making the proper power*

we don't actually, because our inspections are the unphantomable kind of cuckery

I live in the middle of redneck Missouri and can confirm this happens a lot and is super gay. Yet it is oddly satisfying seeing it done to lib protesters.
youtu.be/rYPMbLO4pAY

I've passed emissions inspections, multiple times in the USA, with my car literally never being turned on.

Not talking the underhanded $20, it just happens all the time if there's a line.

Pedestrians exist faggot

>Don't live in burgerland
>This is not a problem anywhere else
BUH MUH FREEDOM etc.

Never seen it, never heard of it being a thing.

Beyond manufacturers cheating to begin with.

Not the guy you're replying to but:
So people are autistic liberals for not wanting to have black smoke blown into their faces/lungs? Doing what you want is all fine so long as you're not fucking with other people beyond reason, and blowing cancerous smoke at people seems to be far beyond that line IMO.

>implying trucks have the balls to do 110mph

even 150hp is capable of that m8y

Aren't they electronically restricted to laughably low speeds anyway? I know Escalades refuse to go faster than 112. Truckbarges will probably be even slower.

But it's okay for you to drive a straight piped civic and rape people's ears? BTW your str8 piped gas engines are doing more harm than a smoke belching diesel

>does what else exactly?
Makes your truck run like shit while you do it.
My dad's diesel tractor literally vomits smoke out while trying to start.

I don't drive a straight piped anything, and I don't think doing that is fine. Same thing goes for the mid-life crisis tier harleys that are apparently legal while being louder than fucking jet engines. In fact I don't think anyone has a real reason to even remove their cat for street use.
Nice straw man though.

And no, gas engines don't harm the environment more than an unfiltered, badly tuned, sooty diesel. Particulate air contamination is a huge bitch (and so are nitric oxides) and CO2 can't even come close to that shit.

>inter-webs

>Aren't they electronically restricted to laughably low speeds anyway?
No? Semi trucks are because truckers were notorious speeders back in the day but your average pickup is geared to haul a trailer, not cruise at 160mph.

>But it's okay for you to drive a straight piped civic and rape people's ears?
Just wait until you hear the hellaciousness of a straight piped V8. A 4 banger is nothing.

I...well...hmmm.

Honestly, yeah, I completely agree with this post.

Being this fucking stupid

>comparing getting smoke blown up your ass to damaging someones property
>communists

Is this coal rolling protected by the First Amendment?

No, it's quite illegal.

>two digit torcc
>accelerating fast

m8 I'm sure diesels from the 50s accelerate faster than notork rotaries.

>shit tune
>not making power

explain pls
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=qe6NnHFyoZI

>race truk turns diesel fuel into torks and smoke
diesel fuel that is un-burnt in the combustion chamber turns to soot and is expelled through the exhaust pipe as black smoke.

OP you seem to have a lot of hate aginst the gays

are you gay?

because as a gay person you come off as someone who needs a good ass fucking

>all of these triggered anons
Why are you letting them trigger you? That's literally what they're trying to do. "Rolling coal" is vehicular trolling. You aren't hurting their feelings or scaring them by posting threads, screaming small penis jokes and road raging at them in your shitboxes, you're making them laugh and giving them what they want. Just ignore it.

>diesel fuel that is un-burnt in the combustion chamber turns to soot and is expelled through the exhaust pipe as black smoke.
*partially burnt

Those engines are drowning the cylinders in fuel, not all of which is burnt.
If a truck is rolling coal it's not going to be able to catch a slow car.
A diesel with a particulate filter removed is burning normally there will be cloudy exhaust but it won't be a thick black haze that you see.
It's all show.

ty

>If a truck is rolling coal it's not going to be able to catch a slow car.
wut
youtube.com/watch?v=RT8MwII9ANQ

>If a truck is rolling coal it's not going to be able to catch a slow car.

uh huh....

youtube.com/watch?v=4yUoYnIooQk
youtube.com/watch?v=LjYUBo4DyxM
youtube.com/watch?v=B1ijaLWjn1I

There's a million video's of bro trucks leaving sports cars in clouds of smoke too but that's too easy.

Coal rolling is faggy but you cannot deny this kind of shit is cool
youtube.com/watch?v=8rbl9u92ts8

Everyone who tunes for rolling coal is simply wasting money on a fleeting pleasure. You'll eventually die. Do you want to waste your time and money on a bad tune making piss poor torque?
Or do you want to do something productive with your life?

Everyone here trying to justify rolling coal only rolls it on their shitty small town buses that desperately need repairs. Kill yourselves.

Oh look it's a drag vehicle, not even relevant.
See above and an unburden semi that's not speed restricted is a fast vehicle regardless of state of tune.

Jimbob's F150 with a megasquirt and DPF delete however is a much more realistic scenario.

this guy gets it

>Oh look it's a drag vehicle, not even relevant.
How is it not relevant? It directly contradicts your statement, which is "rolling coal = slow"

>F150
>megasquirt
>diesel
literally what

Tractor pulling and drag vehicles are purpose built machines that are created to put out lots of power. Some of those reach the maximum potential of what other components can do, and at that point people begin to just pour more fuel in the engine to get more power. At that point leaving unburnt fuel in the exhaust doesn't matter.

Until you're at the point of towing thousands of pounds down a dirt track in front of a crowd, there is no reason for you to have the truck equivalent of an e-cig, you colossal faggot. Kill yourself.

Go tell that to the guys with 10 second diesel daily drivers.

Because every other brotruck on the road isn't a drag ready diesel.

>megasquirt
It's an efi controller dumbass,

Jimbob's powerstroke* with a DPF delete and "coal switch" is a much more realistic scenario.

>but muh anecdotal snowflake evidence.
wrong. The source of the black smoke is unburned fuel. Unburned fuel doesn't make power. End of story.
watch this video
youtube.com/watch?v=XUQ2rtm7axQ

See who won?
(hint: it wasn't the guy who wasn't pumping fumes out for a show)

Find me a person who actually dailies a ten second daily driver. If your car is pulling nines on a quarter mile, chances are it's a shitty vehicle to drive every damn day. And you get a boring car that can get dinged up by shopping carts and turn a corner without chirping the tires on a locked differential.

Kill yourself.

Sure those flames weren't chunks of apex seal blowing out the back?

>Find me a person who actually dailies a ten second daily driver.

Many motorcyclists. Cars are gay.

Some motorcycles will do nines without a tune and the engine will still live a normal service life. They're an exception.
I mean there are also cars you can drive normally which do anywhere from 12-10s in a quarter mile. But these are typically expensive high performance models. Some of them newer. Most of those people also have a boring car to drive to a grocery store.

The guys building ten second trucks or cars for drag races are not daily driving them.

You are now aware that drag trucks "roll coal" because they don't get enough air to meet the fuel until the truck is spooling.

With a shitty tune, yes.
Everyone rolling coal on a street deserves to have their property vandalized or to be snitched on for emissions tests.

>It's an efi controller dumbass,
No you cockswilling retard, you miss my point. It's extremely rarely used in diesel applications, and F150s are not available as diesels. Idiot

>With a shitty tune, yes.
Drag diesel turbos take a lot to spool. Seeing them pour smoke out is normal on the starting line.

>you miss my point.
re-read my corrections.
>Jimbob's powerstroke* with a DPF delete and "coal switch" is a much more realistic scenario.

I believe you

youtube.com/watch?v=KwWI0hMb1WM

And that's from a Duralacks.

You reek of Europe. I drive by tuning shops every day and see xxxxhp cars being tuned and dyno'd.

>a cringelord in a subie suckin a vapecock
worth the price of admission

Ever think that people might not want their driveways scraped and torn up by your stancemobile?

>drive a F-150, slightly normal ride height, modular v8/5.4 lots of work I've done on it
>4.10 gearing
>lifted mall crawler DUALLY dodge rolls coal on lifted f250 near me and burns off
>f250 instead cannibalizes me and poofs his smoke all over me
>punch the gas and overtake them and go home with vein popping out of my forehead

Yes I was mad. Never trust anyone not even fellow truckfags.

>emissions test

cuckifornian or europoor detected. please come back when you get the states dick out of your ass and jamal/ahmed's dick out of your wife

This murdered my sides.