What do Europeans think of American brands? Things like Cadillac, Tesla, lucid, Dodge, etc

What do Europeans think of American brands? Things like Cadillac, Tesla, lucid, Dodge, etc

Also Lincoln

Who cares? As a yuropoor, i can't come close to affording your magnificent automobiles. Life fucking sucks, I drive a stupid mundane corolla.

fucking garbage, but it's not like europoor stuff is any better(it's actually worse)

Korean and Jap products are far superior

New Impala actually looks bretty gud

I dont think anyone likes American brands that arent brainwashed patriots

Giving a shit what a poverty stricken continent thinks

The usual over there. Small american cars do well. Big american cars they could give a shit about.

>Knockoff plastic jaguars
Ford pls

>Jaguar

Ford gave Jaguar the grill it has now tbqh

Yea na, ford is shit and steals designs.
They get called out for it all the time

well i'll be damned

>they could give a shit about.
what did he mean by this

spoken like a true europoor

>Ford
Mid-tier cars, nothing special or interesting
>Dodge, Chrysler, Buick and many more
Virtually non-existant outside of the old veteran cars, and those are few also
>Chevrolet
They sell a few of the same models that is also sold in the same place under the Opel/Vauxhall brand, quite rare
>Tesla
The number 1 douchemobile for Norway, see a damned lot of them
>Cadillac
People know that they are luxurious, but also non-existant

Always assumed American cars were inferior

These threads are fucking stupid
T. Insomniac American

>Fords are ok in my book, the definition of a mid-tier car

>Chevrolets like Aveo or Spark are garbage.

>I saw a Lincoln on some renessaince faire. Otherwise nonexistant.

Honestly when they think american they think Opal.

>american muscle car
>can only drive forwards
>shit handling
>shit suspension
>muh raw power

Americans are considered masters at creating illusion about the best bang for the buck. USDM are few and far in around here. Considered a bad deal due to lack of spare parts, almost always automatic gearbox and large engines. Thus older cars (Chrysler Concorde, 300m) almost always run on LPG, cowardly smelling as propane leak. Exceptions are Fords, due to a factory in Cologne, but that doesn't count, I guess. Another exception is Chrysler Voyager/ Doge Caravan. These things are average rural Joe's dream cars here in Latvia. Most of them are fitted with LPG ofc and used to carry around chilluns and whatever doesn't fit in their B3,4 or 5 Passat Variants or C4 Audi Avants

>Caddilac
Fine, if you're tired of euro lux brands like merc I guess
>Tesla
Can't really compare to anything euro. It's nice.
>ludic
literally wat
>Dodge
muh muscle

>Cadillac
cool old luxobarges, blues brothers
>Tesla
hipster's and rich car
>Iucid
what?
>Dodge
Texas Ranger's truck and exotic muscle cars only car autist will recognise (except maybe for the old charger)

personally I love them they are just great solid cars for 30-100k. if you want a cheap shitbox stick to jap shit or european and if you want expensive supercar americans don't really have a car to offer you. but if you want a great, fun, practical, reliable, posibbly v8, strong and unique car deffinetlly go american. Also cadillac and new lincoln are my favourites right now, we just need more dealerships accros europe and ford should maybe bring continental over here aswell

Umm Ford designed that car too..

>lucid
literally what

teslas are popular here. the new mustang is cool, seen a few around. i've seen a few camaros here too and i didn't know they were even sold here

>europoops don't know about lucid

Shame