NASIOC hates kawaii Anime girls

So recently I bumped a thread and asked if anyone else has Itasha (anime decals) on their subbies and got painfully flamed. Why does NASIOC hate weaboos that much????

forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1639045

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Off_(OVA)
forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1639045
youtube.com/watch?v=0ujvptxgiqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>going to nastycock for anything outside of technical knowledge

who cares?

and because they're normies, what did you expect?

You're fucking retarded. Ever wonder if other forums aren't entirely populated by autists? Do you think everbody is as autistic as you are?

I really like the ones that have the animu grill's vag on the gas cap panel so it looks like you're porking her when you're filling up with gas
i figure you might as well go all the way if you're gonna go offensively weeb

I like itasha because of it's lighthearted "I don't give a fuck" vibe, but I like 80's and 70's cars more, and they don't mix.
Have this pic I took at JCCS last summer tho. [spoiler]I think it's a GT86, not a Subaru.[/spoiler] I should have more itasha stuff from when I lived in Japan, I'll sift through those to see if I can find a Subaru.

>they're all honda
>the photos look like shit because I couldn't figure out how to take photos with a DSLR
>that picture I already posted was most definitely an FRS
>forgot spoilers don't work on Veeky Forums

>yua reaction image
i forgive you

It's kinda ironic since Subaru holds the distinction of both being the only car manufacturer to have sponsored an official anime for their company and the only manufacturer to sell what is technically a factory itasha car, albeit in the form of a one off car that was used for promoting said anime.

I was wondering why I was seeing elderly memes, then noticed the 2008.

Just did the exact same thing. I wonder if we'll look back in 9 years and laugh at how stupid the memes of today were.

>Dat Muv-Luv itasha on the lambo.
Shit, that's not bad...

Fuck that forum though, those people are faggots.

the chief dev at age likes his anime girls and he likes his cars

>the only car manufacturer to have sponsored an official anime for their company
Honda has one as well, albeit for their motorcycles.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Off_(OVA)

>those wheels
>that itasha
What a fucking tasteless goon.
And to think, he chose to inflict his poor decision making on a fucking Stratos...

Well I was wrong. I suspected there had to be another one but I couldn't think of anything and a cursory google search didn't turn anything up. I'm still gonna give the weeb car crown to Subaru since their anime had effectively nothing to do with their cars and is by most accounts actually pretty good.

It's a replica my man.

>on a fucking Stratos...
On a Stratos replica.

wew thank fuck for that

>It's kinda ironic since Subaru holds the distinction of both being the only car manufacturer to have sponsored an official anime for their company

Honda has sponsored a three part anime OVA series for their motorbikes.

Because NASIOC is full of snapback vapelords that try to hard to be cool. Come talk to us if you want true patrician discussion about Itasha.

weebs need to die

>forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1639045
god, what a bunch of normalfags.

I haven't gone to NASIOC since 2009 or so (before vaping was a thing), but it always seemed like a more technical-oriented forum than a place for "I want to put stickers of drawings of underage girls on my car for everyone to laugh at" kind of stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ujvptxgiqk

Itasha is the spineless otaku loser's passive-aggressive "fuck you" to society.

It's pathetic and childish.

really made me think

Yes, but rolling coal is totally cool.

Rolling coal is the inbred mountain-dweller's inarticulate "fuck you" to society.

Just as pathetic and childish.

I'm not into anime shit but "fuck you" to society isn't necessary pathetic and childish. Some people just refuse to bend over and not everyone thinks the same.

Refusing to bend over and giving a "fuck you" to society are entirely separate phenomena.

One entails the other, yes, but the difference between the two is self-confidence, emotional maturity and the ability to self validate. You don't have to act the way society expects of you, but a "fuck you" is simply a manifestation of bitterness and resentment instead of accepting that you like shit that isn't considered 'normal'. It's what angsty teenagers do.
In adults, it's beyond pathetic.

>inb4 fedora replies

So being confident enough to wear what you like on your car is pathetic and childish?
You are full of shit and just making garbage up so you can have a (what you think to be) valid reason for hating

Protip: itasha faggots don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of their car
Boso is a big fuck you to society, not plastering a vinyl on a car. Kys

>triggered autist gets btfo
>YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT AND MAKING STUFF UP
top kek this board is retarded

Not him but I don't see how wrong he is.

It's done generally for the same reason teenagers choose to break the mold with clothing and music choices. It's just a reaction to feeling 'abnormal' or 'outcast'. Same as brony fandom.

They should all be herded into a warehouse and murdered en masse

reading that forum and some posts itt i think we all should just conform to certain societal rules, be ruled by them and avoid having personal thoughts

no what we should do is plaster cringey shit all over our cars as a display of confidence

Nope. Again with making shit up just so you can hate

Why are you such a cuck tho? Serious.
Literally this upset people have balls to do as they wish, while you're too scared to "rebel against society" Lmao! It's not rebelling against society but it's nice to know you've been conditioned to think anything that isn't inline with popular culture is somehow "childish and pathetic"

You know what's really pathetic tho? Playing wannabe doctor Phil on Veeky Forums bevause people have different tastes to you
L
M
A
O

Now kys faggot

>just making shit up
>HATER
>y u such a cuck tho
>LITERALLY
>you're too scared to rebel
>LMAO
>kys

Think you just proved him right desu senpai

>rebel against society
>"Hey guys, look at me! I watch foreign cartoons and put pictures of their characters all over my car!"
It's one thing to like something, but this is just attention whoring. Keep that shit to yourself.

how about you just stop caring what other people do to their cars

oh look, a weeb being mature about his feelings

oh wait kek

Literally this mad Lmao
Stay btfo you dick less little gay boy

>being so cucked you are afraid to step out of line with what CNN commentators think is socially acceptable
>being so mad at this fact you take your anger out on those who aren't limp dicked cucks
ROFLMAO LITERALLY NO RECOVERY

>LMAO
>btfo
>dickless
>gay boy
>cucked
>so mad
>LITERALLY

and my personal favorite:
>afraid to step out of line with what CNN commentators think is socially acceptable

WEW

Lmao, the dick less cuck is so btfo he can't even reply properly.. just green text and parrot what I said like it means anything kek
Nice brain dead liberal tactic you have there

I understand people like anime/Manga and such, with that said why do people have to be pretentious faggots and flaunt their shit laying giant vynls of anime girls on their cars? I realize the men in Japan are feminine pussies that dress like they're still 16 at 40 years old and dye their hair with strange colors. What's the point in this? Is it just seeking approval amongst other weebs? This is something I can't even begin to fathom, can someone elaborate?

if you decal your car you should donk it out too you glorious winged faggot

every internet forum has autists

>dickless
>cuck
>btfo
>YOU'RE A LIBERAL

Incredible. So triggered over someone saying anime stickers on cars are childish.
Your parents must be incredibly disappointed.

lol epic FAIL n00b

I'd rather have a thousand itasha cars driving around than a single fucker rolling coal. The itashas are kind of funny and harmless, while rolling coal is actively obnoxious.

agreed but they are both obnoxious and sad, no need to rank them

you should go ahead and make a similar post on S2Ki so i can get a laughs.

I've wanted to do an senren kagura itasha on my rio yellow, but thats after all the mechanical upgrades

You forgot that everyone outside of Veeky Forums still thinks weebs are turbo losers or pedophiles.

Putting anime girls on a car is pretty cringe worthy but expecting other people to like them is legit autism and shows you have no idea how to pick up on social cues.

>everyone outside Veeky Forums still thinks the truth

Doing that also misses the point of an itasha. If an Itasha isn't painful to look at you've failed. That's the 'ita' part.

Because they like it, your opinions aren't universal, and it's their property and they can do as they please, especially since they are not really hurting anyone except for cupcakes who get offended over stupid shit like yourself.

Hey man I think that photo looks good! It's like it was shot on film. Keep up the good work.

reminder that itasha is gay as fuck and you are a babydick permavirgin if you're into it

anyone who paints their fetish on their cars deserved to be laughed at

It's all about giving the middle finger to people like you.

I think reading this gave me autism

Saw my first irl itasha the other day
A riced out s2k with 4ft wing
Some tattooed head to toe 6ft triad looking dude stepped out... was hilarious

So it does come down to being a pretentious faggot looking for attention. Sad you ruin a vehicle for a few reactions

>/r/thathappened

haha, you tell them

we are individuals *glomps*

>going to a forum geared towards technical knowledge to discuss weebshit

The fuck were you thinking? This is why Veeky Forums exists, come home senpai.

welcome to Veeky Forums
a website that the government catagorized as radicalist

we dont belong with them

It's like a redneck sjw furry hybrid.

>darwinism
>gay pride stickers

lol

It's just decals, it doesn't ruin anything.

It's an HF You retard.
If you can't tell the difference between a real one and an HF you shouldn't be allowed to post here.

Only on Black Lives Matter protestors and their White cuck friends

it is, at a glance, identical to the original
>you shouldn't be allowed to post here
guess you're a salty weeb who got roasted in the shitstorm above then. you shouldn't be allowed to own a car.

Because the amount of car enthusiasts is large, but they want to carve out their niche of car enthusiasts to exclude certain groups of people. Thus they flame those other groups of people who enjoy their cars.

You must enjoy cars the way NASIOC does or leave.

But user, you ARE the fedora reply.

>I know how people think trust me, I am very smart and not autistic that's why I am on four channel

but he's right though

It was shot on film, haha. When I lived in Japan I was still in highschool and didn't understand how to /p/. I'm gettin better, and I've been shooting exclusively with film for around 2 years now.
Here's another shot from the same show.

>NASIOC hates anime itasha

They clearly approve of itasha when commercial companies put on their logos and designs. But that NASIOC forum is full of bigot opinions. Since the NASIOC moderators allow personal attacks on certain subjects, it shows the forum has uneven biased moderation.

A vinyl is a ruined vehicle . This is the type of retard who attacks individuals with free will
Lmao

He's really not
He is just trying to get a quick sense of superiority to feel better about his shitty life

Pathetic and childish only describe his post

I for one actually really like the vibe you got goin on here user. Yeah its p shitty if you hold yourself to /p/ standards, but it's got this comfy glow to it that I really dig.
>tfw you will never wander a cool car meet with your good buddies
>why even live

>that vintage interior crocodile alligator joke
I laughed pretty hard.

>People using the word noob unironically
>People talking about subarus
Why the fuck do you go on those shit forums?

>dress like 16 at 40

Just because some of them don't end up as pigfats and have to upgrade their waist sizes, as Americans are wont to do.

Real stratos dude rents it out and people put wraps on it

>normie posts normie opinions, likely before fucking his attractive gf
>HE JUST WANTS TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT HIS SHITTY LIFE

Believe what you want, I guess, seeing as you're apparently still a child.

literally why

This is why nonwhites should be barred from owning vehicles.

why not

would you rather it rot in a museum/garage never being driven

no, why do people rent it to put vinyls on it

Kek

t. unsuccessful white guy

I’m rather apathetic towards Itasha. Its completely ok as a quirky thing that Japs do.

What I find completely repulsive is the normalization of anime. Its gotten to the point of furfaggotry, or ponyfaggotry. Whatever happened to hiding ones powerlevel?

>So it does come down to being a pretentious faggot
That sounds like something a pretentious faggot would say.

talk of power level hiding goes out the window when you own anything above
the cheapest, comfy enough shitbox to get by with