Do you love your car, Veeky Forums?

Do you love your car, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tLx1woB-Iqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You wouldn't fuck this.

Yes, but not like that. Not like that at all.

I think that car's a guy. So you're right.

What makes you say that? Not him but I figured road-boats were pretty exclusively female.

Reminder that this is an actual photo of the 'artist.'

If the cars movie was real my car would be your average Stacey. Now I have a reason to disrespect my car outside of laziness.

I can smell the autism from here

I do love it. I never cheap out on manteinance or fuel. After a track day or a spirited drive I even give it a kiss when nobody is looking or pat the steering wheel in excitement.

Autism? Maybe but absolutely nothing even remotely close to .

That is as disturbing as it is autistic, and it is as autistic as it's fucked up.

And it's VERY fucked up. The kind of fucked up you no longer treat with pills and counseling but with electric shocks and reclusion.

Who draws these?

This Guy
youtube.com/watch?v=tLx1woB-Iqg

Lol no but I do love abusing it

>this
If she can't take all the Gs I want her to around any corner I want. She can't fucking hang.

Does Dagumi love his Hajirogu like that?

how come the people that fetishez cars always pick the dullest, ugliest shitboxes.

like fuck, if your gonna waifu a car in real life, pick fucking something rare and beautiful. If someone came up to me and said they made love to their showroom example, garaged queen Ford rs200 or their 1 owner, undamaged Lamborghini Miura, or something somewhat attainable by the average man like a one off mustang, at the very least people would understand why.

BUT FUCK THAT, MY WAIFU IS A RUSTY GEO TRACKER WITH 20 OWNERS BECAUSE FUCK YOU

Mike pence treatment.

What on God's Green Earth is this? I am amazed by the stupidity on display. I don;t want to know more and yet, I want to know more...

Mine too

Not looking at my car the same way again. Thanks faggot

i love my car so much it creates personal life issues with anyone im engauged in a relationship with

my BF resents my car i think.....