70% of Men Aged 20-34 Are Not Married

>70% of Men Aged 20-34 Are Not Married

>Far too many young men have failed to make a normal progression into adult roles of responsibility and self-sufficiency, roles generally associated with marriage and fatherhood

>The high percentage of bachelors means bleak prospects for millions of young women who dream about a wedding day that may never come.

cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

So Veeky Forums, why are you still an unmarried man-child that refuses to drive and own an SUV/CUV?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prenuptial_agreement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i am married, just not to a woman

because fuck that shit, bitches wanting half your shit and wanting you to get a minivan while they are fucking your neighbor, and then leaving when they find someone with more money

Is your husband cute?

Marriage is the highest form of patriarchy.

Why are you making this thread again?

>drive and own an SUV/CUV?

I do

marriage is fucking stupid tho

50% fail within 10 years in the US and alimony and child support,if youre dumb enough to have a fuck trophy, will bleed you dry.

I just fill that empty hole in my life with cars, bikes, guns, computers, anime, and a few great friends.

I really wish I was gay. men, at least the non-flamer ones, are much easier to deal with. id happily take a dick in my ass just to avoid all the bullshit with women, but I unfortunately wont enjoy it.

/thread

gay marriage best marriage.

>The high percentage of bachelors means bleak prospects for millions of young women who dream about a wedding day that may never come
The problem about community property states is the woman marries you for the money. After one year plus one day, a divorce occurs and she then goes off with half of your estate. Of course, part of the problem is the guy is too set in his ways, unwilling to compromise, or is quick to anger. But the other problem is the woman comes in with the expectation of "Super Happy or Bust" and when she doesn't get the super happy times 24/7, she abandons ship after getting half of course.

>a divorce occurs and she then goes off with half of your estate.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prenuptial_agreement

ITT autistic virgins who never had a qt3.14 that cooks, cleans, team player

Get yourself a real female partner and marriage doesn't sound as bad as the media and other autistic virgins say.

confirmed virgin.
You don't understand how relationships work, do you?

t. roastie

>men are struggling to find marriage worthwhile
>women most afflicted
I would have never guessed i'd become an MRA, but the more time passes the more i realize they have good points

>vtec is literally gay
nothing new here

I have no interest in 3D whores, And I never will. Disgusting.

I keep seeing this word everywhere

The fuck does it even mean

MRA is for the idiots who already got screwed, you wanna go MGTOW.

Yeah, it's quite obvious that they're only "concerned" because women are becoming lonely.

we've already had this thread, women are poor and have no interests besides "the newest Netflix show". Then they fuck Jamal while you're working to pay off their debt.

>cnsnews
hello christcuck

Also
>when are you guys gonna man up and marry this used up post wall slut!

>Marriage is the highest form of patriarchy.
Maybe 100 years ago. It's the highest form of being a cuck with the current divorce rape laws.

>It's the man's responsibility to work and provide for the home
>Women just get to sit around and wait for a husband
Fuck outta here, stupid women. You don't get equal pay and all the shit the feminists want, and still sit on your ass.

Fucking triggered.

It was coined on r9k to refer to women who sleep around during their 20's, turning their vags into roast beef sandwiches before deciding that they want to "settle down"

It's also made me unable to enjoy roast beef or pastrami sandwiches anymore

I have two wives.

You can thank me later for picking up your slack.

Means lose baggy wizard sleeve looking vulva. Bigg old roast beef looking pussy lips.

the memes giveth and the memes taketh away

/pol/ is that way ------>

Kegels fix that you know

What exactly is 4chans obsession with all women having to be completely untouched or they're worthless? You ever have to teach a virgin to fuck? Shits annoying and every bj comes with a free side of teeth

This. MGTOW is for the 20 something that just wants to fuck around in the garage and maybe deliver pizzas for a little extra scratch.

MRA is for that 40 something who just lost everything in the divorce and is dreadfully upset with all women.