Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous Thread: >Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=838

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Cats)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CK91Y7aHpSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

queue for gvg nerds

This is the deadest we ever got my senpaitachi.

They didn't fix GvG again this week hahahaha

LEAVE ORANGE ALONE

post cute

GMs are sluts.

whats happening

This shall die.

Thread is dead because everyone is spending time with their crush right now. I'm happy for you user!

I wish

But in that case thread would always be very dead.

>forumcucks are buttmad because the girl(guy) they orbit did not win the draw contest, starting drama, calling it rigged
what a time to be alive

Can someone explain to me why I see so much shit flung at this game? Anytime I see this game brought up people say the developers are ruining it. I heard it has a lot of bugs and latency issues but besides that what is it that people shit on so much? I love the way the art looks but I don't want to waste my time downloading and installing for something I'll never touch again after 30 minutes.

The developers are garbage and don't know what they're doing. Don't play this game.

They listen to millennials and certified retards and turn the game into shit

The players are ruining the game. half of them want to drive everyone away and the other half feed stupid ideas to the devs. The devs are also retarded or at least disorganized.

my crush is busy being smart so i wont see him today

>she didn't get lewds from her crush for valentine's

my crush isn't a slut like yours

The game is a cute adventure, even moreso with friends, but there is no end game except for grind treadmill, so veterans are bitter and burned out

source?

SO nbow that goddess garden has a bunch of channels again, have sp potion prices fallen?

When will they add Tenet church channels

To be fair, a lot of the new loading screens are terrible

Still better loading screens than 3D Sorc.

Murbish orbiters?

I dont think so.

This

What happened in January?

How much silver/hr do you get for passive bees on wl2 - i.e. setting up your spirits and tabbing in every couple of minutes to pick all the shit up

600k-900k / h

rank resets and exp event

Let me in

thanks user

daily reminder that TBL is broken

youtube.com/watch?v=CK91Y7aHpSU

2 more days... ;-;

will everyone banned be back??

But what what is it they do that is so bad? I see this over and over again but never any examples. Do they just not update? Do they update and change stuff to much?

Sorry idk the source but here's a classic catwoman.

>She rolled a Pyromancer3
>She isn't wizard3 for it
>Agny is about to get fucked too
I hope you aren't rolling Pyros or making trash Wiz1Pyro3Link2+Sage

So that's what 3DPD means.

>Lank Leset

Are Elememes still this salty to try forcing Quickcast meme into Pyro builds?
Quickcast is like what? a 15-20% boost when Linking 8 mobs or a boss to fireball and duplicate of fireballs a lot more damage while also bringing good party support?

>they're nerfing agni
>I didn't even finish my orange farming yet

NOOOOO ;___;

They can't nerf it too much or at all because that would make the whole point of Agny and release of Pyro3 costume null
Besides they are totally nerfing it like they are totally reworking stats like they promised 4 months ago

>Besides they are totally nerfing it like they are totally reworking stats like they promised 4 months ago
True, they also never ban anyone XD

They banned people because there was rage on forum due the whole channel crashing command thing, to make people happy
There isn't that much cry now about Agny

just you wait..

Even if they actually nerf it your Elememe won't come back and the other DPS would still be shit
Worst case we are going back to Doppels again

>Worst case we are going back to Doppels again

doppel is literally the strongest class in the game.

If whaled, otherwise PD2 and Pyro are better
Whale Doppel is just unstoppable but the suicides letters of Doppels quitting the game because they fixed a favorable bug for them weren't from whales

>Nerf details not even released yet but 'PyroGods' are already butthurt about getting dethroned

It was fucking hilarious when you consider that doppels still do 3x more damage than the next meta dps build even after the bugfix.

Yes, and Agny actually balanced things instead of broking them because otherwise we would have Doppels everywhere
Nerfing Agny isn't the solution, they should buff more shit classes and most important do a good rework of defense and damage formulas

Fucking entitled swordcucks

About 100 silver.

21.5 hours left...

t. salty Elememe

t. salty Pyropeasant

I don't fucking care about pyro, they can be nerfed to oblivion AFTER I finish my orange farming.

I think farming here won't be so bad
>lots of morning bird
>cuteness everywhere
>they burn easy
>cute mobs to farm for cute rod

Did you get anything good from your prison cubes?

>was planning to make a pyro3 for costume
>sees agni will get nerfed
Well then

How do we save the necros so they can stop bullying the bees!?

Ban all afking.

Base the skeleton's strength on the corpse gathered.

It's not agny that will particularly be nerfed. They rework defense which will result in general nerf for transcended weapons.
What most players complain now is is how agny rekts all lowlevel content. It happens because mob's defence is irrelevant on this levels. It will change and 5hammer cheesers will deal less damage. On the higher levels pyro's with shit gear will deal more damage but overgeared pyros will deal less (as well as any other class).

>But what what is it they do that is so bad?
The primary reason is the game isn't Ragnarok Online, so the people who thought it would be are perma butthurt. The other reason is this isn't WoW/FF11/14/Tera so those types want it to be, but it won't become it. Most whining is just nonspecific whining.

There have been major and minor problems, mostly server instability, FPS drops(to great levels, like single digit FPS, although most whines are that it isn't constant 60FPS with a large group of things exploding onscreen.), and skills that don't work properly or cause crashes.

Outside of that, IMC has been trying to fix the game and it has come a long way, but people continue to whine about basically everything. Euros cried they don't have a local server, then they cry that it's empty even though people told them it'd end up that way, people cried there was only one starting path so IMC took content they were saving for later and reworked it into a new starting area(Orsha) and then people whined that they felt obligated to do both starting questlines(because IMC didn't have the foresight to make them mutually exclusive). People cry that it takes more than one day to hit max level, so IMC keeps adding more quests and exp cards. The players just bitch and moan excessively and I imagine if you read the reviews you'd see how they mostly just say "shitsux dont play." and nothing else.

The forum in particular shits on anyone who doesn't unconditionally hate IMC. You are not allowed to say anything positive or even not negative.

Now then, while the players aren't innocent, IMC isn't innocent either. They HAVE done some things that was all them and not just ruining the game by listening to whining players. The primary thing is IMC seems to have problems fixing things. This manifests in two ways
A: Them bringing back old bugs with new patches
B: Them completely removing things they cannot fix

The other problem is them keeping promises.

This is partially listening to players, like they promised a gradual early access, but instead they let players vote to make it shorter because the f2p poorfags didn't want to wait 3 months for them to finish the game to a playable state eevn though they were already seemingly forced to release EA early. This is partially just them dropping things like the open guild wars(by implementing the option for guilds to be neutral to each other, which naturally killed it because only fags want to pvp all the time.) In general they promised the game would be a fun grinding game and not a themepark and they delivered a quest driven themepark. Although this is partly due to them not sticking to their guns and giving in to people who neither pay nor play longer than a month.

One big thing people complain about is that since the players didn't want nexon to publish or now anyone else, IMC said they would do it here themselves. They also said servers would be balanced differently. This resulted in players whining every time they didn't immediately get an update from Korea on the same day. So IMC promised they would merge the repositories, which among other things gave Korea some iToS specific nerfs instead of putting them to kToS versions. Aftert that, they settled into doing big patches every few months instead because they realized its infeasible to do updates like that when they don't have anyone but the players to help out with translating items and quests and themselves to apply patches while delivering patches to other versions. So now people still cry they don't get everything the day Korea does and even blame Nexon for it even though they had the chance to have Nexon publish it here too and would probably still say no if IMC asked again.

They also seem disorganized or just retarded and keep abandoning old content or just removing things for no reason.

Who do I whisper for awakenings on Klaipeda?

Pyros will be fine, don't worry

Enjoy while it last, the moment Agny gets the promised nerf that build would be trash for farming anything past dungeon 240

>the moment Agny gets the promised nerf

Won't be any sooner than 6 months, user.

if actually ever

>This is partially listening to players, like they promised a gradual early access, but instead they let players vote to make it shorter because the f2p poorfags didn't want to wait 3 months for them to finish the game to a playable state eevn though they were already seemingly forced to release EA early.

You seem to be forgetting the part where they announced open beta, told everyone and everything to hype the hell out of it, completely baited & switched with founders server, and only held the "vote" thing when that was absolutely NOT welcomed with open arms. The vote was bullshit. Only one option made any sense, so it was naturally what we ended up with.

The only "listening to players" that occured here was when they learned they couldn't get away with announcing one thing and presenting something completely different at the last moment.

Whatever poorfag. People like you ruined the game because you couldn't wait 2 fucking months.

Do you want to do it now?

true, because the numbers of the nerf has been posted and there will not be a monster mdef nerf coming

>it's been four months and inquisitor and diev haven't been nerfed yet
>they think agny will be nerfed
This thread is entertaining.

Will warlock3 save the elememes?

Sure

name?

When did they say they intended to nerf clerics? They are actually buffing inquisitor in kTEST now.

When did they say they intended to nerf agny?

Diev being OP is a result of them designing themselves into a corner and making invulnerability essential for high level content.

Inquisitor is only OP in PvP, PD2 is way more problematic.

What is this supposed to mean?

How do I stat SR? Pure STR?

Pure dex.

you doin' this?

Up until when can I hold off putting points into CON as a swordsman going for fencer? Right now I'm just dumping everything into DEX

That's what they (misinfo agents) said about elememes

>this BR monkey is playing tibia

Level 900

No, in that case they were desperate elememes acting delusional agaist the fact they knew their single worthy but still low base damage spell in 8 circles wouldn't have been enough to deal with the average of 500k hp 2.5k mdef mobs

If you know what tibia is, you're either a br or a polish slav monkey, swecuck or krautshitter

Would a Diev/PD have enough firepower for R8 mobs?

Diev3 Miko Pd 2 is the best build to solo r8 content right now. Can even solo 315 library. Heavy Int and invest on your 315 rod, but even a poor man five hammer will cut on 90% of the mobs because of how high the base power of inc and poison gas is