Carpet Replacement

is there anything out there that is lighter than the stock carpeting? i want the weight savings but don't want to feel like i'm driving a tin can

Also custom interior thread

Other urls found in this thread:

topgear.com/car-news/ever-wondered-what-koenigsegg-employees-drive-find-out-here#15
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

nigga carpet don't weigh that much, it's like 2 lbs Max, if you want weight savings go to the gym

>not going to the gym for weight gain
I guess you could work your grip endurance and take out the power steering but that's a bit masochist tbqh

>saving 10kg more and making handling much worse

Marine carpet

Still pointless though unless your carpet is currently trashed

I wasn't recommending it.

You have to get red carpet to make it go faster.

I know, it's just that the very idea is absolutely retarded because a power steering system makes your car 5 or 10kg heavier but make it handle like it was 500kg lighter(depending on the make)

You dumb nigger, even if your carpet had any significant weight it placed so low that it actually does good to your handling.

>t.noodle armed 16 year old skeleton

have you ever touched a fucking carpet?
They weigh shitton

They make cars handle like shit.

t. Benchracer

where to copp them carpets for mah truck?

Spotted the bus rider.

Manual/Assisted steering has no effect on actual handling or dynamic performance, it's just there for comfort.

I wouldn't take it out either but stop talking bullshit, the driver on your bus can get you home safely even without power steering.

i pulled the carpet out of my reg cab tacoma because it was so badly fucked up and it weighed maybe 2lbs. unless if my truck has some special carpet for barebones shitboxes i would venture to say out of a normal car it weighs well under 10lbs

How does one lay non-fitted carpet? I want to redo muh truck.

glue or double sided tape and a utility knife

I should have added "and make it look like it belongs there".

>it's just there for comfort.

steam form

>I've never driven a car without power steering

My thoughts exactly. Like I said, busrider detected.

My landbarge has a dead pump/rack right now so I daily a car with basically no power steering(sometimes it works for a few seconds), and I am a bit slower to turn, it does hurt your agility since you have to actually grab the wheel with both hands and turn it

topgear.com/car-news/ever-wondered-what-koenigsegg-employees-drive-find-out-here#15