twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for mercy is a cumslut

>tfw you'll never be Amélie's pet

Get on my level faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=BoGDf6GRy_g

>This entire image

disgusting unless you're a complete healslut

>mfw i was forced into dps but i'm so shit at dps they thought i was trolling

You need to understand what Rein's job is.
>1. Kill the other team's Rein (if applicable)
>2. Shield team
And that is pretty much it. DO NOT charge Roadhog unless he is completely fucked for health or you know your team has your back, until Roadhog gets nerfed he can pretty much outperform Rein in everything and the only reason to play Rein is for the charge and shield, which are pretty good reasons desu.

Next up, the objective is all you need to be concerned about. Keep close to it. If you're defending, keep on choke points. Seriously, stay on those fucking choke points.

Earth strike Rein whenever you see him. It fucks his shield, and goes through it. DO NOT save your Earth Shatter for the right moment, it is better to use it an get a few ok results rather than save it for that almost perfect moment. Try and trap the healer AND the tank, but obviously get as many people as you can.

Know when to charge. If the enemy team is all together, you don't charge. Shield your team, and wait for them to get a few picks. It is hard to explain when to charge and way easier to explain when not to. As you play, you'll learn when is the right time. Go for QUICK charges, don't try and drag someone across the map. If they are a squishy they are gonna die anyway, so why waste your time and make yourself vulnerable. The narrower the path, the more likely you're gonna nab someone. You can usually charge someone in narrow hallways and they'll panic straight into you. In courtyards, different story. Just remember, QUICK charges. Also remember, if you miss, you're probably gonna die. So don't miss. Don't charge unless you know your team can save you if you fuck up or you're not gonna miss and it'll be a quick nab.

Don't stress it if your team sucks and doesn't support you at all in QP, look at QP as practice. In comp people usually communicate, and they'll work with you.

Also, make sure you use best armor (pic related).

I was only 39 years old

I loved Mercy so much, I had all of the skins and voice lines

I prayed to Mercy every night before bed, thanking her for all of the fat rezzes I've been given

"Mercy is love" I say; "Mercy is life"

My dad (who's a FUCKING ANA main) calls me salty

I know he was just jealous of my devotion for Mercy

I called him a weeb

He hits me with his weeb stick and sends me to go to sleep

I'm whining on reddit now, and my face hurts

Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me

It's Mercy

I am so happy

She whispers into my ear "fucking protect me you fat piece of shit"

She grabs me with her powerful Swiss hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees

I'm ready

I spread my ass-cheeks for Mercy

She penetrates my butt-hole with her blaster

It deals a surprising amount of damage but I do it for Mercy

I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water

I push against her surprising amount of damage

I want to protect Mercy

She calls me a mighty faggot as she fills my butt with the last remaining rounds

My dad walks in

Mercy looks at him straight in the eyes and says "Piece of cake."

Mercy leaves through my window

Mercy is love. Mercy is life.

Rein has to be my favorite hero, even just because of his voice.

I WANT TO FUCK WIDOW

Friendly reminder that Bastion is the true carry of 3v3, not Roadhog or Mei or whatever else you think is good.

Have you played the based shilling robot god of loot boxes and POTGs today?

>Wanting to fuck a whore who's almost certainly been used by every member of Talon

Fareeha worked out hard just to be superior blue's pet.
Such a good girl

>killed a squishy healer and a fat bitch
>LOOK HOW GOOD I AM

poofter

It's actually not me. I just like to collect screenshots of high level shitters on low ranks.
I noticed how majority of them have the pachifuck avatar

Also, Mei pickers: Not even once.

Earth Shatter does not go through shields you ignoramus

What do you figs think of this?

>tfw 4 stars and was ranked plat for 2 seasons and am currently unranked
I'm going to end up in one of these screenshots one day.
Feels bad, man.

What the fuck happened with the valentines shit? did blizzard and the incompetent jew cucks from overwatch team fucked up the update?

Is PTR fucked?

Leave pachimaris alone.

There was never going to be an event and now it doesn't seem like the voice lines are going live either. At least it wouldn't make any sense to put the lines on live after today.

They might be late. Same thing happened with New Year's lines. Also they fucked up removing the Chinese New Year update as well today.

Save Amelie when?

New skin when?

I didn't claim it did lobotomite, I said Earth (meant Fire) strike does.

Oh yeah, one more thing. Counter charge Rein whenever you see him coming. You'll both get knocked down, but he'll get knocked down right on top of your team, making him an easy pick. Also, as soon as you see another Rein charge, you should instantly be looking for him to charge him. When coming off the charge, he is insanely easy to nab.

nothing, who cares what the voice actors think.

>imply anyone fucks widow implying she isn't a dominatrix
>you wake up tied to a chair in a small room with Widow
>Widow slaps your tiny crotch with her riding cane
>Wagging her finger she tell you "you do not have permission to breed"
>she steps behind you and gently sufficates you with her rope causing you to become rigid.
>stepping back around she teases you by lowering her ass till it almost touches your crotch
>quickly she raises it spins around and wacks you on your tiny genitales again.
>holding back a laugh she sternly says "No!"

I think it means about as much to canon as any of the other VAs' opinions - that meaning none. If she was talking about Symmetra, sure, maybe it'd have some weight to it, but this is just her opinion.

The New Year's lines were on put on a few days after New Year's ended. I doubt Chu is backing down from this. Also Valentine's day is a long event in WoW.

But who would save her?

Could use more OW heroes in meme sweater.

Stop refusing to charge when your Reinhardt charges.

when I a young girl, I tied up this boy that was 12 with a jumprope, then beat the fuck out of him.

By the time I was done, his lip was split, his wrists were bleeding from the rope cuttin into them, one of his eyes was swollen shut, he was missing two teeth, his balls will entirely black and blue, his penis was bleeding, and I’m fairly sure that several bones in his feet were broken.

When I let him down, he crumpled on the floor and went into a fetal position and just hugged his legs to his chest and sobbed quietly.

I suddenly got very aroused seeing that, so I pulled off my spandex (I had actally hit puberty at 10, and was hairy, producing eggs and everything functioning) and started masturbating quietly. Eventually, I started to breathe harder, and he noticed what I was doing, and he just looked at me with this look of absolute shock on his face.

It was at that moment that I climaxed and sprayed probably my biggest load of cum ever all over his face and chest.

Then, I picked up his torn shirt from the ground, wiped off and tossed it to him

I told him to clean himself up and that if he ever told anyone, I would marry him absand kill him and that if anyone asked who hurt him, he should say a bunch of weirdos dressed in black did it.

When I think back on it, I think he was the first guy I ever loved.

...Mon dieux, I’m fucked up.

Explain meme.

Ready for the new voice lines? They have to hit by the 21st at the latest since that's when the season ends.

Yeah but new year's resolutions are things people talk about for more than a single day. Putting in lines about chocolates and stuff after Valentine's just seems silly. But I have no idea and we'll just to have to wait and see if anything happens tomorrow.

>Self proclaimed chaotic good

Her memory of Gerard.

Or Ana maybe.

I'm not going to blindly follow some retard into a 5v6 because he misses his pin and explodes.

Its easier to just wait for him to respawn than fight off a bad engage.

Why do I even play Competitive, fucking teasing me like this.

>you will never be pinned against a wall and hammered by a large german man

Did you at least get his phone number?

Holy shit I wish I didn't read this

The real suffering is when you get close and end up losing.

Can't miss your pin if you never intended to pin anyone in the first place.

Proof read next time troglodyte.

Still will seem weird for anyone who is listening to them for people to talk about Valentine's chocolates when its not valentine and there is no event going on.

At this point I think he should back down simply because he missed the timeframe where it makes sense.

>widow shitposting
I like it

Explain meme!!!

I didn't realize I was going to be critiqued. I guess I better get a peer reviewer while I am at it. Fuck me for thinking someone would have enough sense to differentiate Earth Strike and Fire Strike. I mean, one word is entirely different and as we all know, the word shatter is totally like the word strike.

Sort of a gamble.
By the time the enemies are focusing on your Rein you could try and get a couple of picks for your own team to even it out.
Even if he dies, you might as well die together rather than wait for him to respawn, same thing.

daddy

I have samefagged my post, first to guess which post wins

Imagine if Tracer had huge tits.

>those super manly shoulders on both of them

this one :')

You called?

Those thigh highs.... thank you god

This is your commander for the next 10 years.
Say something nice about him.

I like the work his people do in the rap industry.

If it had been Fire Shatter it would have been just as confusing. Stop trying to blame others for your mistakes.

He seems like the he'd be the best hero to be friends with. He's got a really likable personality.

I cant wait for the short where he primal rapes Tracer and makes her straight again.

I dont know why these are so hot, but they fore sure are.

>Widowfag
>tiny genitals

speaking of alignments...

NOT CANON

>she honks away laughing

Fuck off alignmentfag

>Symmetra is Chaotic Good
Probably
>Soldier 76 and Ana are secretly hooking up
lol no

i was thinking it. im glad you said it.

>Symmetra
>Chaotic Good
She's Lawful Neutral leaning towards Lawful Evil.

The voice actress is chaotic good not the character.

I honestly never really understood the alignment chart. What separates the Evil from the Neutral?

Why does Rein's ult charge so fast when it is the best ult in the game?

The VA said she herself is chaotic good.

Symmetra is Lawful Neutral probably. If she knew the vishkari were actually evil then she would most likely leave them.

Those alignments chart aren't the ebst outside of dnd.

Really it should be a sliding scale of Prick or not a prick and another scale of plays by the rules/doesn't play by the rules

Stop playing Roadhog.

Okay

Blizzard didn't expect Rein's to do much else but hold m2

>Didn't get either of the Mei skins
>Didn't get Rein
>Didn't get Zen
>Didn't get Ana
>Didn't get Hana
>Didn't get Bastion
>Didn't get Symmetra
>Didn't get Tracer but bought it

What did I get? Icon and spray duplicates

>Really it should be a sliding scale of Prick or not a prick and another scale of plays by the rules/doesn't play by the rules
That's just the existing chart but with different names and I suppose more granularity.

Whaaa im not into that I just think women dominating weak men is humorous. Im a dom myself.

But this way people don't get caught up into the "official" definition of lawful evil good and chaotic.

Oh right that was a big autism debate a few weeks ago wasn't it.

As I understand it, Neutral generally tends to be considered a "good" alignment, just not as much as actual Good. Like a Lawful Neutral character upholds law as the ultimate standard, regardless of how absolute order may affect people. The difference between a Neutral and an Evil character is that the former still has limits to how they act (Chaotic Neutral characters are strongly discouraged from killing people in traditional tabletop games, for instance) while the latter employs more of a "whatever it takes" mindset and usually pursues their goals for personal gain.

Would you a nendoroid Tracer?

>stop playing the current best hero
Fuck off retard vargposter.

Will Lucio be the first canon Gay man hero???

>it's a you lose because the game ends EVEN THOUGH TWO PEOPLE ARE ON THE FUCKING POINT FUCK YOU BLIZZARD

FUCKING KILL ME

it charges at the same rate as most of the other tanks, firestrike is just really really good
and its not even close to the best ult in the game, its not even top 5

Yes.

I wouldn't mind those skins have some kind of story reason.