Noko

Give me one good reason to not buy this gs300 for $1,600

>no rust (new england car)
>179k miles

That mileage is something I want to dig into. Found out what's been replaced from the owner and find out what needs replacing from the Google.

High miles.

That's all. If it runs, get it.

I can't believe how people turn into such vaginas if a car has over 150k miles, as if it's a prerequisite to ditch a car asap. You'd be surprised how durable cars are (as long as they're not some super shit like alfa romeo or something). It's a Lexus, and I don't think it has been driven hard so I don't have a good reason to say not to buy this GS300

Not OP but it's not so much having a high mileage car, it's buying one. If you bring it over 150k yourself you know what you've done to it. But if it's secondhand at 150k then you're taking a bit of a gamble and you know that

>noko

This isn't 2009 anymore grandpa

>2009 was 8 years ago

Don't you put that fucking evil on me.

STOP

for $1600 it seems like a good buy

just keep some money around in case anything breaks

>I was a sophmore in High School in 2009

haven't started a thread in years ;_;

>noko
You stupid motherfucker.

Clean title? dew it

(New England car)

How does that make it rust free?

>new england car
how is this related to the no rust part?

anyway you should do it, offer 1k just to be an asshole and maybe save 600. At that price you'd be stupid not to buy the car.

I can't believe I was still somewhat happy then.

I think cars driven in the north are more susceptible to rust given the higher frequency of snow (and therefore salt) that could rust out the cars. I suppose the same could apply to cars driven in coastal areas if it's driven close enough to the ocean for long enough which could apply to OP if he's in Massachusetts or Rhode Island etc

>Implying 180k miles is a lot for a Toyota

Top kek.

$1600 is a pretty good deal. Try and Jew him down a few hundred though (Especially if he doesn't have complete maintenance records) because why not?

i'm saying that it's hard to find a rust free car where I live

Pick that shit up.

These things run forever, best built cars toyota ever made

What about the SC400?? Any thoughts ?

Pigfat nomauel, but it's comfy.

Pretty much all of them have power steering leaks.