/smgen/ - SMITE General

>PC 4.2 - King of the Kappa (New Japanese God: Kuzenbo)
smite.gamepedia.com/SMITE_Version_4.2.3906

>XBO & PS4 4.1 - Season Four
smitegame.com/smite-console-season-four-4-1-patch-notes/

>New Egyptian Clash Map Reveal
youtube.com/watch?v=YfHSBaMyES8

>Season Ticket 2017 (Fantasy League)
smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2017

>SMITE FACEIT Beta
smitegame.com/smite-faceit-beta/

>SMITE Tactics
smitetactics.com/

>SMITE Rivals
smiterivals.com/

>Linking your Hi-Rez and Twitch account to get free thing
smitegame.com/twitch-linking-faq/
hirezstudios.com/link/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>Hirez server status
status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/DGhRe

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders. WE CANNOT INVITE YOU IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN

Previous Thread:

first for kawaii izanami when

Is Hel overpowered? She's fun but she doesn't really seem bad like everybody made her out to be? She almost feels overpowered.

She's already cute.

she is pretty strong right now, specially if you know how to use her

not sure about overpowered, but she is not weak like the reddit memes said she'd be

DEAD GAME
E
D

no. she can just dip out on assassins easily because she can escape their cc and move fast away. people expect her to be like a zeus and easy gank bait but thats not always the case if the person using her knows what theyre doing

Nah, game seems a lot more active than before a couple months ago when I played while the thread was active. It's 4am now and I'm getting insta queues in conquest, never over 2 mins for the past couple of days at these times.

>obviously new player feeds but always has wards and places them very usefully
>Also makes good calls

Are these Dota players trying out smite?

Peole thinking she would be bad were Hel "main", so not the best player in the game.

WHEN DO DAILY BONUS RESET! ?

Central time it's 3 am

fuck me in the ass so I missed it already fuck I was gonna get gems today

I WANT NOX TO BE MY MOMMY!

why do all your faces look the same

I WANT TO DIE BETWEEN NOX MOMMY TITS!

Nemesis build? Now with season 4 it feels like a new game with all these new items and changes

Tell me more user, why do you want to fuck your mother?

Anons said she's shit now
Same with shitty ass Serqet

Except Serqet isn't bad.

Actually i found her even stronger than before, i'm trying to get her even further than mastery 10 but i can't seem to find a great build for her, late game i can't do shit.

Jeez, i don't know Freud! Why don't you tell us the answer?

>play Kuzenbo
>use 2+improved thorn
>walk into a Kukulkan ult
>kill him
He is so fun to play.

Did smite make any progress since year ago or is it still dying unbalanced game?

I take the lack of any post in this general for 15 minutes as ´´dead game´´

>since years ago
>game isn't dead
>Is the game still dying?
Are you retarded?

>15 minutes
>post timers show 9 minutes between the two posts
Ok you're retarded.

if a moba has sub 100k people it´s dead

new nox skin tits are shit

at least get them to be in the same pose

>poison star
as if i needed more reasons to regret picking zhong

What do you mean? Those are great,

Man i should've gotten that left Nox skin when it was out. Stupid "limited" shit.

I want to be raped by Jing Wei.

Fucking hell I'm playing sylvanus and people keep running circles around me and I can't hit them ;_;

Nth for Nemesis without her helmet on

I'm ok with this

All the guides say 'build to the situation' but that's really difficult because i've got to learn all the gods i'm not even playing

Season 4 Bellona and Nem build pls?

Guys I have a question.

In non-conquest modes, especially those where you get lots of gold from the start such as siege or assault, do you go for a big item straight away or is it worth it investing in the starter items such as bluestone pendant etc.?

They seem to be packed full of great useful effects that are relevant for quite some time but is it worth it or should one just build a big item right away?

You go for a big item, paticulary in assault.

>when you play with someone and you can just tell they're a 4channer

you guys do realise how embarrassing that is, right

It used to be easy, like if someone said lel or top kek (think smite beta times) then it was kinda obvious, now the tell tale signs if someone says cuck or spits out pol rhetoric. But then they're just pol scum and not really accepted in the Veeky Forums community anyway so who cares.
Memes in general are normie as fuck now so it's really hard to distinguish whether this guy has been reading twitter memes or if he's ever step foot in this place.

>get season ticket enigma chest
>it's a recolor
AT least it isn't an emote.

It was awful dude, they were called "SoftLoliPrincess" and used the :^) face it was a goddamn nightmare

Having a team full of try had autists really makes it hard to experiment with builds. Actual quote "That isn't the approved meta build i'm going to sit by titan and spam good game"

What god did he played?

The Morrigan. They laugh spammed all the time and got mad at our amc

Ban people who refuse to concede

We shouldn't have won this game.

What a faggot, not even playing Scylla or Jing Wei.

>t. doom orb sylvanus

God that fucking Dwarfs turret does damage

yo, Tom F. , is Morrigan allowed in the spl? and do you think we will see some morrigan in the spl anytime soon if she isn't banned?

Morrigan is allowed now that Kuzenbo is released.

She will have a heavy start with the way early game is so emphasized now, but will be a late game menace and can make out of this world plays.

Drawing is hard ;_;
Please don't bully!

Damn, its gonna be interesting then!, i hope some team pulls a surprise Morrigan, i wanna see what the pros do with her ult.

Pretty much the only use for him, to punish idiots who spam their abilities.

So did hirez just not put in the all Kuzenbo motd like they do with every other new god?

Everyone currently browsing this thread: make one constructive post. Go!

Do you ever wait a few seconds in the shop if you're close to buying an item or do you rush back into lane

Brush your teeth for 2 minutes twice a day.

In conquest if its less than 50 gold i wait, in other modes if its less than 120 gold i wait.

If you drop your watch in the toilet, you will have a shitty time

wow are you a writer for smite

This, but I don't wait if there is something like a teamfight.

classic hades will ALWAYS be better than this hades

who seriously came up with the new hades? the original actually looked like some sort of regal, deathly entity and this new one just looks like some douche wearing a crab's pussy on his head, still never gotten over it

Blame the chinese

>new one just looks like some douche wearing a crab's pussy on his head

Which goddess has the sexiest effort noises? My vote goes either to Nike, the Morrigan, or Nox.

tfw they nerf your waifus tits cus they OP

How to fix ranked
1.game ends after 10minutes whoever has most gold wins

>Got Pretty Prime and Divios in my casual arena just now
>Divios(Xing) doesn't buy ANY antiheal for Aphro
>PriMe(Thor) feeds his fucking brains out and missed every ult before ragequitting

I had fun even while being shit, but man, I at least TRIED to set up and counterbuild for the team.

So who's better right now. Sun Wukong or Tyr

>arena babbies
literally every pro i've seen in arena has fed

in siege rush stacks or get boots and at least 6 potions

Should I buy the season ticket/pass bullshit? Seems like it'd be impossible to get all the rewards without it desu but thats like 1200 gems for all the passes a year now goyim..

there should be a new skin for each pass, 400 gems for booty nem and the extra shit is worth it imo

You get 400 gems in 2 month with the daily login rewards, each split is 3 months long. So you just need to buy 400 gems to complete the whole thing.

so why was thoth not nerfed to fuck yet?

Thoth has now been buffed, his basic attacks now stun, thank you for bringing this imbalance to our attention

whats this lokiXhorse meme on the welcome screen?

>loki bets guy he can't building wall around asgard before sundown and offers freyas hand in marriage
>actually manages to get most of it done
>odin tells loki to stop him or get fucked
>loki transforms into a horse and seduces builder's horse so he cant build it in time
>loki gets pregnant and gives birth to odin's mount
dont you know if a mage doesnt have cc and burst hes absolute shit

Loki fucked a horse once, true story

No Loki got fucked by an horse once.

Where's the next panel where she goes "Stupid Dog! You made me look bad!" then a "OOGA BOOGA BOOGA!"?
Have her wearing au puch's mask though.

>safest mage in the game, can hit you from his tower to close to your tower, if not your tower
>has a stun
>high burst damage
>high scaling accompanied with passive
>has a dash
>can fakeout ults
this is allowed becauuuuuuuuuse?

You're right. Scylla needs another buff to crush in order to compete, we'll increase the scaling by another 20%.

No, give scylla ult and execute.

I tired assault and my brain couldn't handle it it's such a clusterfuck going on

Assault is easy. If you're a hunter you grab bloodforge, if you're a guardian you grab sov or heartward, mages pick up something that has high MP5, warriors tend to pick up heart/sov as well, if you have a guardian you grab the one he doesn't get.

From there you build whatever you feel you need, it's just one big lane of pushing. I like picking up watchers gift if I have the leftover gold for it since it'll add up quite a bit.

I believe the builder got killed after by Thor after he got into a rage and they realized he was a giant.