/gwt/

Gwent general

Useful links:
gwentdb.com
Reddit.com/r/Gwent
Veeky Forums.org/vg/hsg
fuckmakingautisticvgopposts.com

If I Cleaver a Cleaver will his ability cancellation get canceled?

Other urls found in this thread:

playgwent.com/en/news
youtube.com/watch?v=6dEwsyGr-tQ
playgwent.com
gwentdb.com/
gwentlemen.com/
gwent-tracker.com/
pastebin.com/f5cvmJzJ
vulkk.com/2016/11/17/gwent-player-progression-rewards-and-leveling-explained/
pastebin.com/wKEKJSt2
youtube.com/watch?v=OqNet72FPF8
youtube.com/watch?v=zabgNv6f2ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=avlMgLy4H_w
reddit.com/r/gwent/comments/5u2o4i/suggestion_give_beta_players_a_unique_premium/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What happened to the old general? Did we die?

As to the OP question, Cleavering a Cleaver won't remove the lock

Yea it died
Aight thanks for the answer

P O W E R
C R E E P

I wish there was a silver weather removal card.

I wish people would stop bitching about cards all the time

aww man, we had such a good run.

out of curiosity, how many ranks are there?
currently at 12th rank with nilf but may switch to rad david; the OP is shit btw

one is a class card, the other is not

currently 15 but ive seen the badges for up to rank 25 i think.

It is logical. The system compares your MMR, not the rank and you can't lose rank but you lose MMR.

If you want to see MMR of your opponent use Gwent Tracker.

Is the game dying?

>Ciri portrayed by some Arab/Spic
How American

yes

tommorow game is kill

Patch Notes (Latest 0.8.60)
playgwent.com/en/news

Nilfgaard arrives! Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=6dEwsyGr-tQ

>Useful Links
playgwent.com
gwentdb.com/
gwentlemen.com/
gwent-tracker.com/

>Gwent Level & Rank Rewards Table
pastebin.com/f5cvmJzJ
>Leveling and ranking reward system explained
vulkk.com/2016/11/17/gwent-player-progression-rewards-and-leveling-explained/

>List of all notable streamers:
pastebin.com/wKEKJSt2

>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=OqNet72FPF8
>Gameplay Demo (E3)
youtube.com/watch?v=zabgNv6f2ZY
>Gameplay Demo (Gamescom)
youtube.com/watch?v=avlMgLy4H_w

Old thread:

Autism

hm? why?

Aw no, don't be sad :(

>tfw when your anti-radovid deck wins against weather monsters for the fist time

Rank 15, here I come!

im not bitching about cards, though user.
you retard

@168401662
Thanks for the free you, dipshit

@168402286
thanks for the free you, tihspid
pls lets not start the same shit again

No problem, have another one

>launch ranked
>eredin
>fuck_off_mate.jpg
>get buttraped
>he loose connection at the last moment

Is it normal for a rank 6 to be facing rank 10s?

t-thanks

so which one do i pick, they're all good

What the fuck can you do against Crones turn 1?

It's mid day in Europe and early morining in the US, I guess the matchmaking may be less than perfect.

Also, this: They might have been rank 10s with MMR equivalent of rank 6.

I you don't have a perticular deck in mind which needs Coral or Xarthisus take Ocvist, it's neutral so you will find more uses for him.

Water Hag, rain, witchers, or pass.

well i do have a cow control deck, where i want to replace skellen with xarth, but i don't know if he is so good. Coral on the other hand can work in nearly every Skellige deck and ocvist in NR or Skellige as far as i know. So i guess you're right. Thanks.

monsters, right ok, gj cdpr

just play weather monsters or change half your deck and hope you draw the right shit xD

Go fuck yourself. user was being helpful and you hate on him for improving the general

New Balance Patch when?

It was strongly implied that there will be bug fixes this week. No explicit word on balance though.

henselt nerf when?

why?

Don't you fucking dare touch my Henselto

Xarthisius is very good, there is nothing in the world like playing him on round 2 and making them draw a Blizzard Potion for round 3

t. autist

fuck off back to /wtc/ you retard

Come on now, nobody in /wtc/ is rude one to another.

nah you are just retarded

They're too busy triggering the Triss-poster. He'd fit right in.

t.don't go to /wtc/

The trissautist still post, yeah, but as everyone says, your general will too be infected once the open beta comes.

I think it will be comparatively limited since the are too many TCGs out there. We'll never reach the cancer that is mobacraft generals

think we should have a non reddit discord before open beta starts then

Cynthia is such a shit card.

You just give you opponent card advantage.

Why would anyone play it?

You both draw a card so there is no CA gain anywhere.
The idea with symmetrical effect like this in card games is that you're usually digging for a combo piece or some such and thus your draws are more valuable than your opponent's.
Nilfgaard doesn't have any good combos though

Combine with Stefan Skellen and the card is fucking ultra.

contain your autism

Current Max rank is 15. I think CDPR will unlock the rest as we move out of closed beta.

Motherfuckers. They "fixed" SK in less than a day while the rest is still the same shit since the last patch. I wonder if the QG SK stats were so unbalanced but PFI, ST Ciri Rush, or current Monster deck aren't so broken.

Fuck you CDPR.

It's the beta you drooling mongoloid

>SK QG PFI ST
Mom can we turn off the science channel?

>It's just a beta g-guys
Never gets old

Betas are supposed to be broken you dumb fucking cunt
Fuck off to hsg if you can't stand it

>make a good suggestion on reddit
>get downvoted
such is the life of geniuses among sheep

If you don't know, allow me to explain.

SK, Skellige
ST, Scoia'tael.
QG, Queensguard
PFI, Poor fucking Infantry.

You know the deck that was everywhere last patch in the ladder. Shit was Scoia'tael Ciri Rush Deck and Poor Fucking Infantry decks or Hipster Foltest.

The infantry isn't fucking anymore tho

Where are the African American characters in the Witcher universe, racist and sexist much?. the game would be better with more diversity, it'd be more interesting desu.

It will be more interesting with more bait cards as well.

Xarthisius Is shit.

Fuck off

This is why we're here user

>Eskel is meant to be equally capable as Geralt
>in Gwent he is half his powerlevel and a quality tier lower
why is this allowed

Next factions are gonna be Toussain/Zerrikania
Zerrikania is going to be pure niggers, you'll see

Not him but my problem is that CDPR seems to have terrible timing or understanding what is broken or not. Queensguards SK wasn't broken or didn't feel broken considering that the rest of the decks have decks that ARE broken. Meanwhile SK is one of the few factions that doesn't have a viable deck outside of some polish streamers that would be good with any deck.

Thank you, friend

The animalistic nature of Witchers was underplayed in all games
That bit on Thanedd when Geralt butchers Cahir and his squad

Hate this argument too, but they did make improvement in this one.

>Käpn Blaubär
You also Norddeutsch?

Nö, aber die Bücher von Moers sind im Allgemeinen gut.

>That bit in Hearts of Stone where you butcher a squad of drug smuggling soldiers in their shed
Not that much of a difference

every vg discord is extremely cancerous. i dont think that this is a good idea.

>Touissant

not really, maybe Ofier

10 kegs that it's gonna be Toussaint

10 kegs that its not going to be toussaint

Is there any word what happens when the game comes out? Is it a complete wipe for everyone. What about those who are rank 15 do they get a card or badge or anything? Or people who are super high level? What about kegs both earned and bought?

Not played in while, thought I'd take my old weather control deck out for a spin. What's going on here? I'm steamrolling everyone, only thing close to competition is radvoid. Did monsters get a major buff?

I would actually prefer a nice, well done campaign with nice backgrounds and music but that has no exclusive cards (those cards are still findable by everyone in keks) than have another faction to be honest.

I could see Toussain as a new batch of cards for NG rather than a new faction.

As for the card/badge, please refer to my thread on Reddit and upvote it:

reddit.com/r/gwent/comments/5u2o4i/suggestion_give_beta_players_a_unique_premium/

Would be dumb from the Devs' perspective.

- In the books Toussaint isn't a de jure part of Nilfgaard
- It has a fuckton of characters and creatures that could make a new faction interesting
- A totally new faction instead of only an addition to an existing deck would keep the game fresh and attract new players

yea they went full retard

its going to be both

Keep the game fresh by making a good game, not with adding and adding stuff that will end up being a clusterfuck to balance.

That's not how games like League of Legends or WoW kept their popularity though
Past a certain point you need some big changes to keep old players interested and to generate publicity so you can attract new players
Just balancing old mechanics isn't going to earn revenue

What about dota or cs? Don't know lol, but wow has devolved into a cesspit where only newfags or addicts play.

You got to think ahead user. Every faction is going to get new cards with each expansion and probably a new leader. Toussaint doesn't have enough characters to do that over the years.

why do you drag wow into this? blizzard never added enough content and they are complete retards, when its about balancing

Yeah, Clear Skies now only works on a single row and people usually buff their units in the weather only to keep them out of removal range but only 1 unit in NR can do it while several units in the ST can do that.

>anna isn't one of the leader of nilfgaard with the ability to fuck monster over with a counter weather deck

fuck off polaks

That thread gives me the impression that beta players get nothing? I guess it makes sense since there are thousands of people in it

Don't know much about Witcher lore are there any other possible factions they could add?

The pic is pretty easy to understand. New Beta players will get Kegs based on their level, old Beta players get level based rewards and the rewards based on their performance on the ladder and then finally based on the rewards at the end of the season.

Still I would rather CDPR also reward the people that have all the cards in the collection or something, it could give people incentive to craft the cards they are currently missing.

is it possible to lock ambush (non reveleade) moonsters?

- Nilfgaard doesn't have that many characters left going forward

- All the Northrern Realms are one fraction, I bet there is much more characters from Temeria or Redania than from Toussaint, and definitely lore wise Northern Realms are more independent of each other than Toussaint which is politically a part of Nilfgaard and geographically in the middle of the Empire.

Ofier, Zerrikania, Lodge of Sorcerecess (would overlap with some of the current decks), Toussaint

That's pretty much it, unless they expand the lore by things that weren't in the books in some future Witcher game

>some delusional duchess of one of the least important ot the approximately ten billion duches in Nilfgaard
>next to great Nilfgaardian emperors