altema.jp/fe-heroes/risemara
imgur.com/a/GdFdS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>15 spd
So he's Chrome 2.0?

Azura is ok

>all the new characters are shit besides Sigurd's wife's daughter

JUST

I need a green unit that prevents my team from getting fucking devastated by a mounted blue mage

I pulled Raven, will he do?

What's Eirika's final stat spread? How fast is she?

Fucking shit, I might end up whaling for Eirika

more

Seliph is fucking unusable with his speed. Chrono had self heals to keep himself going.

If I have Azura, is Olivia worth giving a shit about at all? I can see Hone Attack being nice but thats about it

altema.jp/fe-heroes/risemara
>Eirika and Ephraim are S-tier
>Seliph and Julia are only A-tier
Jugdralfags on suicide watch.

I think he'll be a solid A in the end. His speed/res are questionable but a lot of units won't like eating all of those def penalties.

No, there are too many reds as it is.

Does anybody else get a weird incest-y vibe from the twins?

Ephraim's going to drop really soon.

Did anyone ever figure out which VA Conner Kelley actually was?

From what I've heard between Setsuna and Felicia, whoever she is, she's pretty okay at making me chuckle with her characters.

>literally out like 2 hours
Lol disregarded

Completely worth it.

imgur.com/a/GdFdS

Chrom. Fuck my auto correct.

NOPAN

WEW
E
W

Actually Eirika is the best one to pull despite being a red that is in a sea of reds because her support value is immense. Julia is the best Genealogy unit though.

Eirika>Ephraim>Julia>>>>>>Seliph.

Nah, just you.

Explain how darting blow on Camilla isn't totally worthless?

>slowest unit in the game aside from maybe armored units
>gettin +6 speed on her own turn only
>but that +6 speed is useless because even with it she can't 2x4 attack anyone because everyone else is already +5-6 speed higher than her

>wake up
>pull once

Oh hey how is your guys morning going?

Eirika can buff, but can she fight? Reminder that we just got another Red with shit Speed.

Basically except he can double

I like Hana

Who cucked by Seliph here?

Oh yeah for sure he'll be A tier, but I think Eirika is S to stay unless there's some drastic shift in the meta or powercreep. She looked like the best, and she's better than expected.

Her stats and skillset on a green or blue unit would probably be SS.

Ephraim will drop. He joined when blues started replacing reds as the most common color. Plus because of his shit speed and res, he'll get utterly fucked by any mage. There's also Kagero who could fuck him up.

Julia will rise though.

How many sheckles have you sacrificed to Anna so far anons?

HP19, attack 25, speed 7, resistance 5
What are my Ephraim's IVs?

Not enough

>any melee unit besides hector
>let alone a red melee
>S tier

these people sure are delusional aren't they

Old but relevant

i love incest

So I just noticed Hana probably has one the highest Atk+Spd in the Heroes, however her hp def and res are non-existant.
Are there any uses for her? I have a feeling she will get one shot before she can get her second attack off.

>didn't roll eirika
>not stupid enough to spend money on this kusoge
feels bad

Ephraim has no right being that high, he literally only has one skill since they overwrite each other. His stats are also mediocre from what we've seen.

Eirika is a buff bot, she's nowhere near any of the top red swordsman in combat by herself.

I doubt it, most of the dragons that she's meant to counter are red, and we don't know how Girl Robin's going to turn out.

0$

God bless rerolling.

Stop forcing this meme.

Julia is the best out of those 4. Ephraim is easily the worst.

Me

Do we have word on any upcoming Hero Battles now that Narcian is gone?

>200 orbs
Should I do it /feg/? I could use good red unit.

Stop posting Ephraim

>Ephraim
>Worse than Seliph

So what's Ephraim's speed cap with +IV? Anyone whale enough to get there. Mines apparently +speed and sitting at 25 at 30. If he gets to 30, I'd say he's gonna be pretty serviceable speedwise.

LUCINA A SHIT

>>>>>risemara
(lol

wait, seal X and threaten X don't stack?

So have we figured out their boon or bane yet?

Morning snuggles with Severa!

Blue really needs a high quality melee unit other than Nowi.

That's a nice Tiki you have there, shame if something happened to her.

So is Julia the best green mage?

>49 ATK base
>30 speed base
>great RES
>decent special if on a long CD
>Breath of Life
>dragon slaying weapon
>blue meta incoming

Too many. Unlinked my credit card about 2 hours ago, just because I could see it becoming a problem further down the line. I have the disposable income but that doesnt make what I have done okay. These games are evil.

>Seliph's the one doing the cucking now
what happened?

That's looking +speed/-def

>he doesn't want to use seliph's memeset

Yes.

What's my IV?

>Any mage better than Nino
no

+ATK/-DEF

Enjoy your 52 ATK at level 40

no she might be the second best but she's still inferior to Nino. Dragon slaying weapon doesn't do enough when she can't one shot loli Tiki the most common dragon in the game while Fae and Nowi are incredibly rare in comparison.

The only good use Hana has right now is to murder Hector with her Armorslayer. Otherwise she does need to be babied.

Growing Flame lol

Is she good?

I kinda want to jack off Ephraim but the fact that hes a siscon is kinda gross

No, they're both lingering debuffs. You can only have 1 lingering buff or debuff on a stat at a time.

Only "in combat" stuff like Spur/Goad works in combination with lingering buffs/debuffs.

It doesn't matter if she is good. She is cute CUTE!

Will they add the the new 4 heroes in the default summon rotation after this focus or after a period?

Fcorrin?

>isn't fast
>red
>no dragon bonus
Trash

>-SPD/+RES
Oh god, why would you use that one as your base?

Teaching Eirika how to boil water!

t. camillafag

And how exactly are you triggering that when Lucina 1 shots her?

now this is the right attitude. Play with your husbandos/waifus.

Thats a cool sword you have there. Be a shame if you got a lance shoved straight up your non existent ass

She's really good at killing one unit you don't want to deal with that isn't blue but requires a fair amount of support. I've been using her with Effie, Nino, and Jeorge due to my bad luck in pulls but it seems to work out alright in arena due to the terribly predictable AI.

That sucks. He'd be high S easily if they stacked. All the def loss would cripple even armors.

Still, it has uses, I suppose.

>rock counters scissors
Wow user you're so intelligent

So, do we have any level 40 stats yet?

have fun being cucked by Ephraim

So if I understand correctly: you can only have 1 buff/debuff with a "start of the turn/on X action" and 1 "aura" on the same char?

That indeed makes Ephraim set a bit whacky. At least you can debuff several stuff at the same time, but his speed doesn't look impressive whatsoever.

>kite Lucina
>kill other units on team
>1 shot Lucina with growing flame
wow so hard

I'm going to marry Eirika!

Thx bb I try my best

They were literally all bad. 2 were -SPD and 2 were -ATK with shit stats like HP and RES being the +.

I wanted to use her and wasn't going to rely on rolling another one with good IVs so I went with the least shit option.

Is +Res/-Attack FCorrin alright?

Stop posting and drop for me already Ephraim.

He isn't cucking anything with that speed.

Wtf ???

I'll just hypnotize her into thinking I'm Ephraim.