/fhg/ - For Honor General

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R4TdIE_JqL4
strawpoll.me/12342809
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where's the best place to buy this game that ensures that my money doesn't go to ubisoft

POST CHARS FOR THE EMPEROR!

I want a lawbringer bf!

too lazy to fix your retarded list, loser

S tier
>Warlord, Conq

A tier
>Warden

Irrelevant tier
>Everyone else

??? tier
>Shugoki

tfw no peacekeeper to come home to
after a long day of justice

>The New tech
Does anyone actually think this is better?
When i see the GB animiation i just auromatically tech and then get thrown of a cliff because i have to do it as late as possible now.

Is champion status worth it?

>your list sucks but i can't name literally a single reason why
lol, what a waste of posts

yes

No superstes!

can you reat or are you too stupid for that as well?
pathetic

It's somewhat better if you have your thumb on the right stick most of the time. I could only reliable tech in open beta if I was resting my thumb on the dodge and throw buttons since the timing was earlier.

tfw no femwarden to punish me for losing to her in a spar

Anyone know what you get for completing the campaigns on realistic?

>can you reat?

you get head ornaments for different classes depending on what difficulty you complete it in. probably other stuff as well, I havent beaten any myself.

engravings for each character

>Got a rare helm for Judge Dredd
>It's a fucking Havel the Rock helm

HOLY FUCK

no

who on EU wants to team up ? no weebs please

>i have all these reasons i just cant be bothered posting any
>i can be bothered giving you 10 replies saying why i cant be bothered though
last reply for your scrub ass, savour it

where can i use these colors i keep unlocking? cant seem to dye the armor or anything

A truckload of shit, it's worth it since it also completes the lower difficulties' requirements as well.

I could tech literally on reaction the open beta
I can't even tech shitter that just wanna trhow me off clifs now becaseu it is so delayed

So is Apollyon just a regular human? I seem to remember hearing before the game released that the campaign was about some goddess of war that was pulling the strings behind the faction wars.

Do female models have smaller collision/hitboxes/whatever in the game bc for example female kensei looks much smaller than male kensei

yeah, go and shut your whore mouth you bitch made nigger

Nth for best feat in the game

>see the red icon
>push button
>way too fast

It's rather annoying and it leads to 90% of my deaths.

Had a fun all bat kills in this 1v1 fight

youtube.com/watch?v=R4TdIE_JqL4

Of course it's hard for you to play now, you're suffering a fucking stroke from the looks of it

strawpoll.me/12342809

>had their tailbone slashed at and also a footlong dagger jabbed into their kidney
>easily pulled it out and continued fighting
If shes a god of war I'd believe it.

STILL NO FUCKING WARDEN HELMETS
why does RNG hate me

dude ur so butthurt because " i put so much work and thought into the list" but you played the game for less than 24 hours and pretend like you know shit, just go away retard nobody needs your pretentious ass here.

Do you need to complete each difficulty on singleplayer or can you just do the hardest and unlock everything?

Is this worth having over bounty hunter? I feel like getting health/stamina back after a kill is more important for if I'm getting gangbanged

I have to agree, the lag problem has become more noticeable in more games since release

We need dedicated servers

thank you for another (you), loser

Fucking post it nigga.

>We need dedicated servers
that's not how it works, faggot

>want to main LAW but I fucking suck at him
Why can I never parry in GB on him? I'm never in range while other characters can do the same thing with no issue

I get salty at this shit because it's ridiculous that he should be able to bat people off the map AND have super armor so you can't interrupt his guard break if he times shit right

it lacks the top piece his had but still

Yes it is faggot. If it's p2p there's a noticeable delay for both

I have this weird issue where my framerate tanks in combat.
I googled and found a fix, open taskmanager and change priority and deselect a core.
Does anybody have the same issue and has a better fix? its really annoying

Planing to play the game, is it better on keyboard or controller ?

>play raider for first time in elim doing orders
>there's this fatso going on about how good he is and that the grab is OP
>I get put up against him
>start running forward like I'm going to charge him
>suddenly do a 180 and watch him demon grab the air
>spin back around and charge him off the ledge before he recovers
>calls he a shitter camping ledges because I don't know how to play my hero
>he continues to whine throughout the match
>next match first round I'm fighting him as a raider again and he's PK
>says they nerfed pk into the ground
>starts gb spamming and I'm having a bit of a hard time breaking with new timing
>put some distance between us
>sprint light attack then gb him and charge him into the wall
>zone attack then light left
>tries to gb again
>break it and gb him instead into heavy
>100-0 CAN'T DO A SINGLE THING FUCKING RAIDERS SO OP
I almost want to main raider now just for the salt

He's sooo god damn slow though. If you're halfway decent at parrying it's not too bad. Stamina can be an issue too

I haven't spent Iron on anything and I'm about to hit level 20
Should I upgrade some of the blue gear I find or save it all for Purple? (at Prestige 3, right?)

>What did they mean by this?

Stick your long spear into Peacekeeper 10 times in one match

He is slow, but it's still ridiculous to have super armor. And it's easy to mess up a parry if you have to do several in a match

No it's literally not.
There are no rollback on dedicated servers

Do Wardens only have 3 types of helmet available to them appearance wise or do you get different looking loot when you get more reputation levels?
Feels a bit dull when the acclaimed "extened costumization" only involves 3 types of models per gear piece.

that's a 5 tho

Raider, berserker or valkyrie? Which is the best?

You know they say that all classes are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Nobushi and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another hero, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add Orochi to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3 way, at Citadel Gate, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Orochi KNOWS she can't beat me and she's not even gonna try!
So Nobushi, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. See Nobu, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Citadel Gate.

not him

what is the downside of conqs just being able to block heavies

It's worth it once you see shitters running around in circles because you are holding the point standing behind a wall
Also you can ambush ppl pretty easily. Those blue/orange Icons and the Radar show you where they are and they can't see your icon at all

buy a fucking armour only pack

helmet guaranteed

Not that many people use all of the nobu's skills, so they suck. Also, hidden stance is bugged

See my missed reply

Shit range on non charge attacks, shit followups unless you got enemy up against a wall, can't GB after dodge, instead doing shield bash after which you can't followup.

already bought a shit ton of them I only get the default one and the shitty hadeus one

how can i change the sex of the warden in story mode?

I don't think it can

ew so many KB users

yea, new tech is annoying.

In beta I basicly learned to read my opponents tech attempts and now I whiff it by pushing to too early and get punished now 90% of the time.

I'm now dc'ing in the first 25 seconds of a 4v4
the game doesn't even have the decency to let me get close to winning before ripping it away

Can't feint

he can with his C

by not blowing past the screen that lets you choose the appearance of the warden like a fucking retard

>There we read concerning the symbolic plague of locusts that they have “a king, the angel of the abyss. In Hebrew his name is Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name Apollyon.” In Hebrew the word ʼavad·dohnʹ means “destruction” and may also refer to “the place of destruction.” It appears in the original Hebrew text a total of five times, and in four of the occurrences it is used to parallel “the burial place,” “Sheol,” and “death.”
Yeah, I'd wager she's not just named apollyon for shits n giggles.

>normies still complaining about assassins because slow reaction times
>they dont know the horror of Warlord and Conq yet

I didn't even get that screen, the fact that i can't change it or can't even restart story mode is so fucking stupid, good job ubisoft.

being a genetic freak

Is there some way to tell or get out of the Shugoki's
>backbreaker
>head butt
>batting cage
attack?

Every time I thought I saw it coming it wasn't, or when I did, dodging didn't seem to give me enough space to get out of it. At least I have a better understanding of his hyperarmor now.

I need to practice 1vs1's before i embarrass myself in PVP, anyone up for a few duels on ps4 (eu)? AI is either terrible or godlike.

I WILL TEACH THEM

dont look at the animation but listen for the tap sound

Warlord yes, but Conq is easy as shit to beat.

>Warden with a fuckton of health
>gets killerd by cockroachi
Shitty god desu

Conqueror isn't even bad in that regard, it's all Warlord and his faggotass headbutt really.

>play lawbringer
>can parry and tech frequently
>play anything else
>suddenly lose the ability to parry and tech
help

>"you know, I'm not really feeling any of these knight designs in this beta, which is-"
>lawbringer

This is literally the only tactic I've seen non new players use for him. Looks like he isn't good for adapting

anyone else got kicked out of a game just now? my game restarted on my own

>zero attempt to GB even when you're exhausted
not sure about this tbqhwyf

dodge to the side
dodge to the side
counter GB

can't she just have blocked the heavy attack or does that not work against walls

practice vs lvl 3 ai for 5 hours until you can beat it every time

Fucking sick.

>Their ARMOR a secret of their order!

Is the secret that its made out of paper? He dies in like 3 hits.

>want to play shield dude
>don't really care much for the flail, would rather be sword and board
>don't want to play a filthy barbarian

>tfw the top piece is from beating knights campaign on normal
get your ass to it

You don't have enough time to block because of the stun from hitting the wall. Getting wall banged as a Conq pretty much means you're his fucktoy until he runs out of stamina

walls fuck you hard

If you look you'll see she's doing the same recovery animation as the first time she was slammed against the wall, and between shield bashes you can see the guard indicator on the right which is where the swing is coming from.