Why don't you wear your seatbelt, Veeky Forums? Don't you know that's dangerous

Why don't you wear your seatbelt, Veeky Forums? Don't you know that's dangerous.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risk_compensation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The bus doesn't have seat belts (I mean presumably the driver does?)

>The bus doesn't have seat belts
The population of Veeky Forums in a nutshell.

There is actually a decent amount of evidence that suggests seat belts aren't as safe as manufacturers make them out to be and can even kill you

Surely breaking a few ribs is 99 out of a 100 times better than flying out the windshield and being wrapped around a lamp post?

>can even kill you
Accidents fucking kill you - are you saying that seat belts are dangerous because they may kill you in 1 out of a 100 cases where the other ones result in it saving your life?

>decent amount

It was probably all written by inbred sovereign citizens.

Because I want to die.

I do, because I'm not an inbred moron who thinks his freedumbs know better.

The old 'putting a steel spike in front of the driver's chest makes you drive safer' phallacy

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risk_compensation

Lol sorry, I meant to say air bags, not seat belts. I misread

hum airbags are pretty useful too when they don't shrapnel your face

Not really. I am not going to get into the specifics (you can google it yourself) but there is a movement predicated on airbags not being safe similar to 9/11 truthers, fibromyalgia deniers, chemtrailers, etc.....

Seatbelt is optional in my world, just be sure you don't run into any faggot coppers, they will ticket you.

>fibromyalgia deniers
great, just when I thought every type of retard was catalogued...

I dont want to be alive anymore

>Veeky Forums in a nutshell
thread/

Seat belts are for chumps

But I do, because I'm a good boy.

I don't wear my seatbelt on the bus. Always in a car though, I don't think about it and just wear it, doesn't bother me.

During my drivers education I got to sit in a car that was then turned upside down so you were hanging in your seatbelt. Also got to be in a simulated 30km/h crash, wouldn't want to be in a crash even that small without a seatbelt.

It's funny that you pick fibromyalgia deniers out of that list 3 since fibromyalgia deniers probably hold the most ground when it comes to being rooted in reality. It's a scam fad diagnosis. Notice how it's 90% women who have it