Convince me not to buy an FZ-07

Convince me not to buy an FZ-07

the fz-09 does better wheelies

No fairings = outdated design for image conscious numales

Why do you hate aerodynamics and protection from wind and flying debris? Afraid your Harley riding boyfriend would call you a boy racer?

numales love hipster shit and a naked bike and café racer are the must of the hipster shit

Naked bikes suck without a windscreen, also looks like you've been watching too many JTGS videos.

Not a bad bike otherwise, seat's a bit unconfortable but w/e.

Nah I saw this at the dealer and sat on it and loved it. And I heard quite the opposite about the seat

No. The FZ-07 is a really good motorcycle.
Fairings are nice for that reason, but they also rattle everywhere and they're a pain in the dick when you need to work on something.
naked bike
>pull the tank off and drop the engine
fairing
>pull the fairing off, then the tank, then drop the engine
It's another, stupidly long step.

If you can get it used, then yes. If new, you might as well get an sv650

SV650 is shit and the same price.

Sv650 is aesthetic af and parallel twin a shit.

Sweet opinion

>They also rattle
They don't? Fix your shit
>Work on something
Buy a more reliable bike. Also, you can get a bike that only has a front cowl, or just leave the side cowls off (a lot of GSXR bros around town do this, but because they have no side cowls left)

Thanks friendo

Being that you are a numale you will most likely crash and get yourself killed best bet is to buy a land barge

They call it a "street fighter conversion" but in reality they dropped it a bunch of times and pretend their knee injury doesn't exist.
>rattle
They do it anyway, no matter how well it's bolted. It's plastic, bruv. Unless you've got rubber grommets on every damn lip, you're gonna get a rattle.
Needs more I4/v4s. We need more retro 4 cylinders that pretend to be air cooled by sticking the radiator up high.

>Tfw VFR800
>Tfw 0 rattles

Sure feels nice to have all my fairing brackets and clips in place

Sweet cafe bike.
Too bad its slow as fug

I wish Honda would make a fast v4 again. The v4 is the college athlete who knocked up a girl while drunk and got himself a job in a mid level management position and then got fat.

It was terrible.
Why would you want that?

I just want a fast v4 again. Bring back the v4. The VFR800 is slow, pigfat, and a really good sport tourer.

>I just want a fast v4 again

I know that feel