Riddle me this:

Riddle me this:

Why are these

more cheaper than these? (per razor)

>Not shaving with a DE and paying $0.10 a blade.
It's like you hate money

The razor itself is the initial buy in. Then they got you hooked.

And like a Heroin dealer, they make you pay to resupply.

I know but, once I look over and see I can get the same razors cheaper, why would I ever buy the cartridge version?

I don't know about you, but I use that razer and it's about 10AUD initially and 3AUD per cartridge...

Customers don't behave rationally when it comes to everyday purchases.

Poor consumer fag here
What is DE and where can I buy blames for them at $0.10

Single blade peasant

go on amazon and you can buy a box of 100 blades for like $10.

how's shaving with that stuff?

it does the job

doesn't sound very good to me

I do this to save money and because tossing plastic handles/cartridges seems like such a waste

Then stay poor

What's the point of being rich if you live like a poor person?

Since when is using Gillette disposable razors considered living large?

it's not, but not using them as a point of frugality is living poor

It's a matter of pragmatism, not frugality.

living poor is wasting money on overpriced consumer goods.

well, as long as that thing doesn't hurt it's worth a shot. i just hate it when it pulls out hair

Yeah but I'm not poor so I'm not living poor. Your point doesn't make sense. Why buy a nice car when a old banger gets the job done?

That autist is doing a bad job explaining this to you.

Double edge razors have a learning curve because you control the angle of the blade, whereas a cartridge keeps the blade angle fixed.

This leads to your first few shave betting very bad as you learn that

The trade off to this is that you will eventually get better shaves and sabe a large amount of money.

You can buy two years of blades for the price of just one month of fusion cartridges

Shaving is just Shaving. There's nothing glamorous or extravagant about it, even when you're using overpriced name brand razors and products.

It's an easy place to save several hundred dollars a year.

well, that doesn't sound too bad then. i'm sure there's youtube material about this, would be very nice to save a few bucks.

You guys actually waste money on razors? I just use my hair clippers with no guard.

mfw been using the same blade for 6 months.

That doesn't give you nearly as close a shave as a razor would.

I admit I'm a sucker for the 5 blade vibrating gilette, but I can afford it so I don't care

>
I shave my face dry or in the shower just water with one of these. No irritation even with my thick full growth. I've been doing it for five years

I've been using the same blade for over a year.

I even disassembled it and cleaned the blades.

All y'all are dumb. A few hundred bucks laser hair removal and this shaving shit is over with

Safety razors are pretty good, but they were just the start of the slippery slope.

Stick to the original. All you need is a strop.

I do that to keep a stubble look but I shave with a razor

What's a good brand for the razor?

>mfw when your face looks the same four hours after shaving with a 100 blade razor as it does after shaving with a 1 blade razor
If must buy safety razors just buy the cheapest generic brand available. This is the same with the $100 haircut. No one will notice and even less will care.

Sometimes you have to pick and choose what luxuries you want to spend on.

Have you tried changing up the blade and handle combo? It can make a world of difference. I found an old school gilette handle with feather blades works very well for me.

But foil shaver like a man

Jesus just use an electric shaver, have been using one for the past 10 years now and still haven't replaced it.

Been wanting to get into this for a while, but the entry price is a little too high for me at the moment. Not looking to drop that much on something im not sure ill enjoy.

Consider buying used, just make sure to sharpen it beforehand

shit is awesome. buy a variety bag and find out what kind of blade is good for your face. you will never go back

Why are you all trying to save a few bucks on razorblades?

There's nothing wrong with a perfectly trimmed, well-groomed beard and it only costs you the price of a decent trimmer and some minor electricity once every few years.

Even better though i just go to a barber every week. Costs me 25 euro per visit but is totally worth the 45 minutes of relaxation and knowing that you'll look top notch afterwards.

There are many other things you can save much more on without decreasing your quality of life.

How poor can you possibly be if you can't buy one of those?

I got an expensive mühle razor and brush for christmas. Used it, and it's truly great. Love the fact that it's so cheap to use.

I have a straight razor. It's more hassle for the same effect desu

i think i will give this a try i fucking hate how hair gets stuck in the multi-blade shits and they don't cut anything after that.

>i fucking hate how hair gets stuck in the multi-blade shits and they don't cut anything after that.
Just rinse it with water you moron

I prefer it. Safety razors don't work for some people. My cousin tried them and he gets horrific razor burn with them. It's the opposite for me. They do have some annoyances when you first get started. It's just learning how.

You do tend to give yourself a lot of tiny cuts with a safety razor. They heal very quickly and don't hurt because they are tiny and clean. Just don't be afraid when you get a blood spot or two showing up on your first couple of passes before you get the angles right.

If you do try a safety razor, buy good blades. You can buy cheap blades and be presentable, but the smoothness you get with something like astra platinum blades is unrivaled.

I don't shave every day. Disposables get clogged if they handle hair that's even somewhat long.

why not just use an electric razor?

it's more money up front but it lasts much longer and allows you to shave much faster

I use a beard trimmer for my junk, but for a close shave, I get mild razor burn with electrics.

You can also get much closer with a safety/straight razor. Not a huge deal for some people, but I get 5:00 shadow before 3:00, and i have to interact with clients. Anything that can delay that so I don't look completely unkempt is a substantial benefit.

Fucking kek

Say hello to your own blood.

>shaving your pubes
Why do people do this?

Because electric razers aren't awful for your from skin, just use a regular double edged blade

I don't cleanly shave them. Shaving pubes is just asking for ingrown hairs.

I trim down to about 3/8 - 1/2 inch every 2-3 weeks. If I don't I fucking stink. I'm a human chiapet. If you aren't a bear with greasy skin, you probably don't need to.

>not trimming your pubes

>wanting to look like a preteen boy
Is that the way your daddy likes it when he pounds your little asshole?

I've been using these for the past 6 months or so. I used to be one of those Gillette Fusion guys where the replacement cartridges were insanely expensive.

This is dirt cheap than that alternative. And it provides a great shave. Every time I shave I get to use a brand new blade, it's great!

FUCK YOU ALL

I've never had a problem with my job from 5 o clock shadow from electric razors.

Sure it's not as close of a shave but it's faster and more economic.

>has a beard so he thinks he's a man.
>has ear right like a true born faggot.

Shave your beard pussy, you make he rest of us look bad.

*rings