Do you let children in your car Veeky Forums? My family think I am stalin for not letting my toddler nephew in my m5

Do you let children in your car Veeky Forums? My family think I am stalin for not letting my toddler nephew in my m5.

No fucking way I am letting my child or any of my relatives' children in my MR2 SW20.

This thing is my fucking baby. I have put so much money into this car.

>also I don't want them to die when I snap oversteer into a tree

In a nicer car with a mint interior? With a toddler or baby? Probably not. I'd make up some excuse so as not to be rude and say we have to take my camry instead.

Over 5 and well behaved? I see no problem with it especially if they can appreciate the car too.

With food and drinks no way. My sister's saturn was fucking disgusting from her kids, there was a bunch of chocolate milk and stains everywhere. Regardless of that anomaly, even I still spilt stuff as a kid and all I ever did was stare out the window or play on a gameboy.

I'd still rather keep them out though because they're vectors.

no way, not unless those little faggots wanna eat a left hook and sleep the whole time.

M5 is a worthless pile of shit.
Why cares if the kids muck it up?
Its slower than a minivan anyway.

Fuck no. My nephew rode in my brother's new car (though it was a boring corolla, still clean though since it was brand new) and took a shit in his car and pissed himself too. This was unusual because he knows how to hold it, and would tell us when he has to go. So after that nah, never. Not to mention he's older than 7 years.

I'll let the little bastard ride with me if I was driving a piece of shit car, but not what a DD now. No sir.

No.

lol fuck why did i laugh so hard at this

>not wanting kids to die

what a cuck

my lil sis is 10 and taking her in my car has redpilled her on speed hard.

Yeah, all the time. They can even play in the driver's seat if they want. I just ask them not to push the starter button or the gas pedal.

It really depends. I wouldn't want some toddler in my family sedan. But anyone over age 7 I would be fine with.

Yes because im not an autistic loser

I have 4year old twins in my wive's 2017 Forester in 2 car seats. Have special designed under car seat mats that are waterproof, and mats that attach to the back of both front seats, with factory all weather rubber mats on the floor.

Not one fuck given because they listen and behave most of the time, and rarely have a accident.

They also are only allowed to drink water when in the car.

If they're well behaved and don't have any food/drink. Kids are disgusting

No. No children, no dogs.
Especially if they need a car seat and half a ton of infrastructure to keep them alive/entertained.

If anyone insists, they have a choice. Either my car stays child-free, or the child rides in the boot, bound and gagged with duct tape.

No. Same reason I ban dogs from my car. Filthy creatures.

Fucking snot-nosed, sticky-fingered, crumb-carrying, sneezing shitheads.

you basically are Stalin

In that he led the world's largest nation through a century's worth of modernization in under a decade and turned a country of peasants into a world superpower in less than one generation?

in my 9-2x Aero no.

When we have the kids we ride the wifes Sedona or Magnum

Yeah, my son rides in my corvette from time to time. Mostly to go wash the car. Aside from that no, we mostly use the family vehicle. I wouldn't take someone else's kid though, unless they really like cars.

Has he ever asked you why that one Nissan is always passing you?

>so little user this is how you start a car
>And you are not going to do that, ok?
>"ok"
>fucking kid starts the car and crashes into a fence

Kids should take the bus.

>manual car
>kid keeps changing gears without using the clutch

There is no clutch. I drive an automatic

>9-2x Aero
This guy knows what's up

>the child rides in the boot, bound and gagged with duct tape.

There is no damage to the clutch if you change gears while the car is off.

Chocolate milk, McDonald's fries + toys, goddamn Cheerios. You could vacuum a car for days that's been inhabited by rugrats and you'll never find the last Cheerio or get rid of that smell that surrounds mombies like flies to shit.

I made the mistake of babysitting my sister's kids for a week, and in that time they managed to:

>Snap one of my keys inside the ignition
>Rip the back seat
>Somehow broke off one of the muffler tips in the process of washing my car with Dawn and toilet brushes to say sorry for the first two offenses
>Tracked at least a pound of mud and slush into the interior

At least this only happened to my beater Pontiac and not my Jeep, and I am so goddamn happy none of them touched my Harley. I may have committed infanticide if they even breathed on it. A tip to any anons with a motorcycle; put a cover on it because kids aren't curious of objects shoved in the corner that are covered in tarp.

Same here OP. Except my nephew is like 12 or 13 and not a toddler. But he's fat as shit so I assume there's always some kind of grease, crumbs, or food products on his hands and clothes.

I'd probably be more understanding if he gave a shit about cars or even anything manly outside of his ipad screen. Fuck that little mong.

>6 year old nephew doesn't heel toe
this generation

The only kid I drive around is my cousin's oldest kid, and he's like 11 now. Really fun bringing him to hockey camp.

Dogs get to ride in my trunk, and they like it because they can lay down and not pace around the whole time. I also tend to not hang out with shitty people, so I never end up transporting poorly trained dogs. Cats are a huge no-no though.

I honestly have a much bigger problem with smokers trying to smoke in my car. At least kids feel guilty when they spill something, smokers just get bitchy when you tell them not to smoke.

Not after my nephew left teeth marks and tears on the door card

Quads confirm

Does it happens to old cars? Because I fucked my grandpa gearbox when I was a kid.

>See this button? If you press that without engaging the oil pump, it's bad for the engine.
>See this pedal? If you press that when the engine is off, you'll flood it and then it'll take me a long time to get it running again.
It works pretty well.

The clutch is just there to unload the gears. There is no load on them when input and output shafts are spinning at the right ratios in neutral. It's hard to get exactly right while driving, but 0 times any gear ratio is 0 so it's impossible to fuck up when you're parked.

You may have fucked up a fork or something if you were ramming it between gates, but otherwise someone was just fucking with you.

depends how old the kids are.

Babies are out of the question.
Kids are ok as long they've learned manners.
no food or drinks under any circumstances unless they're in the front seat because then they can spill it onto the easy to clean all-weather floor mats

I don't let kids in my 500 Abarth, there just isn't the space for someone else's spawn. I also don't let any food or drink that isn't in a grocery bag either.

>my 500 Abarth

I have a beater I drive when picking up hookers

why the fuck would i be driving kids anywhere in the first place?

>Do you let children in your car Veeky Forums?
Yes, my sister loves car rides, she gets a stopwatch and dares me to beat a time record on the way back home from school every day, but I'm already at 55 seconds(it's only 1km) and I doubt I can go much faster(since I'd have to run the red light which only turns red if you are speeding and blast past the stop sign)

I think you should take him for a drive and see if he has fun. My love of cars started when I was very young. So many memories of car trips. My dad's Peugeot 504, my uncle's 40 series LandCruiser (it was the early 80s so these cars weren't unusual)... You have an M5, wow that would have blown my 4 year old mind.

Started helping in the garage around that age too. Great thing for a kid to get in to.

this tbqh

>Do you let children in your car Veeky Forums?

Yes.

>tfw your cars mouse had kids.....

>Tfw she died Tuesday in my trap...

>500 abarth

>Smokers
My car, my rules. No, you can't just hang it out the window. No, we aren't stopping for a break until I feel like a coffee, and no, I don't care if this is just my shitbox. You don't like it? Get out and fucking walk, you filthy degenerate smoker cunt.

How will a kid grow up liking cars if they never experience what it's like to ride in a "cool" one? It's autists like this who are killing cars.

>this is what i would say if i had friend