I'm 28, still own & live in my house, never made a single payment after receiving my loan. Ask me anything

I'm 28, still own & live in my house, never made a single payment after receiving my loan. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xSqi1N_RrUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How many years after school did it take to do that.

First job at 16. Bought the house at 23. It really only took me about a year to save up the down payment. Once I decided it was what I wanted I stop spending money on worthless shit.

Let's brainstorm bank robbing ideas instead. A guy from my podunk hometown got away with a bank robbery on a snowmobile during a blizzard but got caught next year when he tried the same thing. Personally I think a storm drain getaway hasn't been tried in a while and might work pretty well if you familiarized yourself with the ins and outs of the system prior to the robbery.

Only 3% of money is physical. Rare metals are even harder.

why haven't you been required to make a payment legally?

Creative legal notices. It honestly reminded me of that book the game where they talk about flipping the frame. I took on a higher frame that the bank couldn't argue. I know that sound kinda vague but that's how you need to think about it.

In 1991, my uncle robbed 5 banks in one day in San Mateo, California. He made off with close to $300,000..... it's about squatting nevermind.

What stops the bank from selling the note then having the new owners have the police show up at the house to forcefully evict you? We need more details.

Good question. Can the bank sell something they don't have? Half of the answer is in the movie The Big Short where they pitch shorting the housing market to a team of investors.

Very interesing.
>Have down payment
>Qualify for loan
>Take possession of house
> Never pay a single mortgage payment

>Receive past due notices from mortgage holder
>Ignore them or Engagae them...

Examples of what you say in corresponding with them?

>"Ok Bank prove you have the note?"
> We own the mortgage.
>"No you sold the mortgage"

It depends on what level of the game you're at. If you're based you can avoid even dealing with the bank all together by making specific changes to your deed of trust early on. If you're on the ropes and bleeding out (notice of default, court judgment, pending auction or sale), you need to channel your inner Trey Gowdy in order to buy time to set up for a knock out punch.

More specifically, always answer correspondents. At first play dumb like you don't understand. Maybe even quote some childhood memory where you never felt smart enough to keep up with society. Then casually start talking about fiat currency and it's creation. Researcher The Great Depression and abolishing the gold standard. Always ask questions. They never answer a question when they know they're wrong.

If you follow that rabbit hole you should eventually make it to Modern Money Mechanics where it details what money is and how it's made. Once you understand that you can craft the perfect argument against the bank and win every single time.

Thanks for that reply. Can you provide me with other resources to accomplish this. What books? videos? People to follow?

Very curious how to craft the deed to make it bullet proof.

Very intrigued

Start here.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xSqi1N_RrUs

Then, if you haven't already done so at some point in your life, read the rule book and play a game of Monopoly.

Finally, read your mortgage documents very carefully. Then read them 5 more times. Then used a legal dictionary and read the documents again so you can see what it really says. Specifically your deed of trust. The key work is "notice". And it also wouldn't hurt to read the ucc in your state. *hint hint*

Questions to ask yourself:
Who am I in this transaction?
Who else is invoked in this transaction?
What power do I have?
What power does everyone else have?
Who created and has power over these documents?

*involved

Much appreciated my friend. These are the kinds of specifics I am looking for. If you apply this sort of research or thinking to other parts of your life I'm all ears. I thank you for this.

Happy to help. I wish more people gave a fuck.

I'm a novice. When I get a chance to learn from someone of your caliber I jump at it. Sadly, you are right. Most people are sheep and just shit on these pearls of wisdom you are dispensing. it is still confusing and I will always have to learn but I grateful for your willingness to help.

I bought an 80k house for cash...no trying to redpill the bank on Jekyll island involved...

I wish I could surround myself with people who are willing to learn. I've always like the idea of collective bargaining. Get a few like minded individuals and suddenly anything is possible.

Weird part about it, if you read the law, it spells it out very clearly. However most people don't know, don't care, or are paid to look the other way.

physical money is registered (at least here in yurop)
as soon as you try paying it into a bank (which would be necessary to buy property or larger stuff) you'd get busted.

the only thing you can do is go shopping with it. pretty lame if you ask me

What kind of retarded troll thread is this.

It sounds like OP is claiming he bamboozled his bank with his superior legalese and just managed to get out of a mortgage contract.

Shit simply doesn't work like that, you might not get evicted immediately but you better believe the process will start. I hope poor dumb anons don't stop paying their mortgage or something.

presumably anyone stupid enough to listen to OP's 'advice' doesn't have enough credit to buy a house.

either way I'd guess something less than 1% of posters here own a house. I really doubt OP is among that slim number of homeowners. He's probably that sovereign citizen retard that frogposts all day here when he's not licking /pol/'s collective taint.

The law is the law. I give zero fucks whether or not you believe me, you can look it up for yourself. Just because you can't comprehend a world were I fuck the bank, doesn't mean that world doesn't exist shill.

I didn't choose the red pill life, the red pill life choose me.

Six steps for good credit:
1 Find a local credit union and place a deposit down for a secured credit.
2 Max out the card and every month make a minimum payment.
3 After three months, call card services and requests a limit increase and lower interest rate. Eventually they'll also relinquish the deposit too.
4 Repeat every 3 months until you can qualify for a merchant card (like Best Buy or some other in house card that builds your credit while you buy stuff you actually want or need)
5 repeat step 3 until you have the desired credit score and or line of credit.
6 profit.

Chose me*

Everything is locked up down the ones you can go down, unless you unlock them. Haha

they have bank security now