Whats the shitest car money can buy Veeky Forums?

Whats the shitest car money can buy Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GyqrwY6k-bw
youtube.com/watch?v=tgG8K86wK2o
youtube.com/watch?v=Atrll2yr8Ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any nissan, ford, GM, or FCA

:^) hyundai a cute

New or used?

Cute like a wounded puppy?

It's funny how British are always going on about how american cars can't turn yet that's their pinnacle of engineering and national icon.

Can you dorifto in a Reliant?

Some people say that the Yugo is one of the worst cars to have been sold in the US, while some have also argued that it wasn't that bad. Considering it was only sold as a manual in a country where people can't drive manuals, and considering it only cost $4,000 American dollars, I'm sure people just gave them to their kids who blew the engine out in first gear.

Good luck finding any of them anymore on the streets.

I watched that for the first time a few days ago and fucking died of laughter

they're really not that bad, people just treated them as disposable cars and they got what they deserved.

From what I hear, it seems like the Yugos were really random with how they were built. Some were apparently very solid cars, while others had, for example, the doors not even bolted on. And allegedly the American ones were of a higher quality than the European ones, and there's thousands of them still running in Serbia, so it really does make me wonder if they really were that bad.

they dont flip THAT easily

but real Robin racing is even more hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=GyqrwY6k-bw

Corvette Z06

Literally any new base model car

> Corvette Z06
I take shits more expensive then this pile of wasted materials

Any thing by Mazda or BMW

THIS VIDEO is the only reason to really watch racing .. come on you know you only watch it for the wrecks.

When they first started putting CVTs in shitboxes. Any of those

My grandfather had one of these shitboxes. I remember the "carpet" and cloth on the door trims was literally Astroturf. It was a 4speed, had no AC and was impossible to find parts for, let alone a fucking tire.

pic related. Soviet Fiat knockoff.

>darude sandstorm is playing

That fucking killed me.

A wild challenger appears:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgG8K86wK2o

My car

the only problem with the euro market car is the door handles and window winders
and foreign cars do badly in America anyway

me on the left
qt

Anything with a godless CVT.

Sentra nismo

any Hypercar, the more expensive, the shitter

youtube.com/watch?v=Atrll2yr8Ds

Why do people think the British only ever made a fiberglass tripod until 2008 when Jaguar and Land Rover came into existence, only to be bought out by Tata.

Even Reliant made better cars than the plastic pig.

Would Robin suck much less cock if it was like that? Backwards

BMW Mercedes audi

Land Rover Range Rover sport utility

Well there's a fair few 3 wheel sports cars/bikes with one wheel at the back, so it can work.
I'd imagine that the front wheels would have to be further apart, and the rear wheel would have to be further out behind the car though.

Those gay porsche school vans

>put it in эн

I am with you guys. Robins and soviet shitboxes might be bad, but at least they cost next to nothing.
Spending great deal of money on new car and getting piece of unreliable shit in beautiful wrapping is whole other story.

qt tho

BTFO, retards. In dark times when personal car was unimaginable luxury those were amazing.

Selling expensive shit cars that can't last for 100k miles without major breakdown is a true crime.

it was only a unimaginable luxury because the soviet union was so shit you couldn't even get sausages from stores and had to stand in line for hours to get a loaf of bread.

Just because commies suck dick doesn't excuse the piece of shit cars.

>missing the point THAT much
Are you twelve?

Unironically this. Especially the 2.5 tarbodiesel

saved. what car m87?

>Why do people think the British only ever made a fiberglass tripod

Gee I don't know. Maybe because you guys are driving cars with less horsepower than we had 60 years ago. It leads us to believe you're not that advanced. The fact that you help from an Indian company is not great either.

You're really measuring technological advancement by horsepower?

It's nice that special people are allowed internet access, I guess it makes them feel normal.

>Even reliant made a better car.
Would that be reliant, the same people who made the 3 wheel Robin? This is either stupidity or master trolling.

>no torque, meaning you're fucked if you're going up an incline more than 5%
>guzzles gas like an SUV
>no torque
>goes through so much oil you might as well not bolt the oil drain plug
>no torque
>actually beaten by their OWN family sedan (Mazda 6) in terms of speed and performance
>no torque
>life expectancy estimated at five digit mileage
>no torque
>rotary engine is alien to 99.999% of all mechanics, rendering repairs near impossible
>no torque
>emissions so bad, it'd be cleaner if you straight up burned the oil/fuel mixture instead of running this car
>no torque
>so prone to rusting, it makes the Ford Bronco look like a Delorean
>did I mention how abysmally low the car's torque is?

Is it any surprise why they stopped making them?

>no torque
rev it higher.

also those suicide doors. good chassis too.
other than that it's shit

It's one of these two.

Lol try harder. Youll get it some day.
Just not against mazda

1984 Ford Laser
Not sold in america so you may not have heard about it but its a 1.3 liter fwd 3spd slushbox. They did turn out a turbo 4WD coupe and they were pretty cool

oh look a meme spewing 12 year old bus rider

They only started making this car because emissions regulations didn't let them build a rotary bigger than 1.3L. No shit it's slow, if they could still make the RX7 they would.

this made me jej in class

80s hyundai