/TCG/ - Trumpcoin General: REPLACING THE US DOLLAR EDITION

Is TrumpCoin the death of the fiat?
Will you help other people who didnt invest in TRUMP?
Which tropical island will you buy next?

Get with the times, its the current year!

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN LLC WEBSITE!
www.trumpcoin.com

Yet another TrumpCoin ANN thread
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1681939.0

TrumpCoin ANN Thread
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558916.540

TrumpCoin Original thread now reopened
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.4640

HYPE VIDEO, SPREAD THIS SHIT!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk

>Community member makes video and spicy memes.
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2w2g9tjCQ&feature=youtu.be

Twitter tipbot @magatipbot
twitter.com/magatipbot

Reddit tipbot /u/magatip
reddit.com/r/trumpcoin/comments/4w9h91/trumpcoin_tipbot_is_live_umagatip/

twitter.com/TrumpCoinTweets Sicc new TrumpCoin block explorer
chain.blockpioneers.info/trump/

HOW TO BUY TRUMPCOIN
www.makemoneygreatagain.org/Content/Guides/HowToBuyTrumpCoin.aspx Introducing: TrumpCoin
youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI

TRUMP WALLETv2
mega.nz/#!1YR2yQCC!2t-70D9_gF_-FbkhBZ_HSb1UvVTP0CHmVTsZ6K3__v0

Making sure that the thread is comfy

>spoiler alert

The current surge in bitcoin is being caused by Trump and his other billion dollar friends and cabinet members to invest in Trumpcoin on his inauguration. MAGA MCGA

Is there actually an expected inauguration pump? Trying to decide whether or not to stay in BTC or invest back into Trump (sold during election day).

If you believe this, then you should put all your money into dogecoin.

Does President-Elect Trump know about this coin?

Thanks for the utterly useless post

If he does its never been publicly acknowledged

If you believe this, then you should put all your money into pizzacoin.

>pizzacoin.
I remember those horror stories about people paying several bitcoins for a pizza back in the day

some guy paid like 50,000 bitcoins for a pizza

Shitcoin. Pump and dump.

shit man, really? I mean I am aware that it wasnt worth much then but goddamn. Is that guy still alive, or did he neck himself?

Wouldn't surprise me if he did. Cheeky pizzaman got away with a 10000 bitcoin tip.

Reminder that if anyone is still holding after the inauguration pump you should probably neck yourself

Reminder that god hates fags (you)

Calm down lad. Please show me another coin that will any semblance of relevancy towards the president elect over the next 4 years

This a pyramid scheme as this person is trying to pump and sell this domain onward after buying the domain name from the same company at sedo dot com for $4449 USD

Here is a screenshot of Whois history of the domain showing that it was originally bought by the company that it is currently being sold at.

I'm not sure I get what you're saying here.

supposedly .com the owner is bitbullbarbados. depredation has been pushing trumpcoin.website

The owner of the main website has:

>Bought a parked domain
>Pushes a product to sell to the public
>Keep increasing the value of the product they just bought
>Resell the product for a profit due to your increased market share and perceived value that the product now posses.

Even a chunk of the advertising seems to piggy back on Trump's campaign and recent election without any official endorsement from Trump. That in itself is a concern.

Honestly we need to purge the current devs. Any retard with any ounce of effort could have gotten this coin to a dollar by now via using the trumpfund to pay for things that would further the coin.
These guys are literal autistic children who think that saying
>"guys wait another announcement is coming"
Is gonna do anything
It doesn't even matter if they have a plan why can't we just work towards something rather than just fucking around with our balls in our socks

Nothing necessarily sinister about this. They have have said they're making major changes to the site they could even start a whole new one. I guess use your own judgment but no need to keep calling Trumpcoin a pump and dump it's a legit cypto currency thats maintained a really steady price with a few good pumps here and there. lots of people have made a decent profit since it's inception including myself. Not just the handful of devs.

Depredation says news is coming in less than 24hrs so I guess will see whats been in the works.

What news could dep have? Whatever it is he seems to think $10 a coin in 2017.

Sold all my trumpcoin a few months ago, when it was at 15 cents. Haven't paid attention since then, has it gotten pretty high in price? If so, good job I expected it to tank forever

have about 2k worth of trumpcoin I bought for about 120 bucks. How much profit will I make on inauguration day?

not sure what happened on the TRUMP dump yesterday.. went as low as 500 sats and quickly rebounded... whoever that dumper was, lost alot of money.. Mad gains to be made on inauguration day.. guaranteed 200% at least

dogecoin coming back when?

merry christmas my fellow soon to be billionaires

>24 hours

Someone on there tell derp to not do a signal with this update bs.

bumb

Ahem

Is backer actively involved in this? Will his media connections be utilized?

I hope you're planning to promote this pac because you aren't getting any donations from those who know the coins history.

And more so because only a percentage goes towards trumpcoin. Please prove me wrong depredation. Elaborate on what you said about coinbase.

Im not depredation, but I support what you say and I hope dep and rest will read this.

ok. he does read this he has posted before. Depredation, you have no bounties listed on the ann first page. Your first should be to promote the bitpac and trumpcoin collaboration.

>you aren't getting any donations from those who know the coins history.
>you have no bounties listed on the ann first page

i.e. we aren't going to contribute, but we want free money for sending a tweet

They need some way of getting people interested in bitpac. $400 was pledged before. If that was sent to bitpac I'm wondering what backers cut is.

>*Goals can be changed as seen fit by the community*

What community is left? He's going down the secretive route like signal. The bitpac collaboration was posted here weeks ago.

Bitpac is dumb. Why would anyone donate bitcoin to it so that a "percentage" goes to help Trumpcoin's stability instead of just buying Trumpcoin directly themselves? Unless Bitpac has media connections that would help promote Trumpcoin this is a waist. The go fund me for ads on Alex Jones is the superior option to this. Anyone have the link to it? how much has been raised so far?

What's the current wallet? One on website isn't syncing and link in thread is dead

>link in thread is dead
you mean in this thread? if so, try links from the ann thread on btctalk

>implying the devs would hand over their 100,000 precious shekels

Bump

Bump for Trump!

This. Fucking incompetent devs focusing on things that will get this coin nowhere.

>buying trumpcoin over bitcoin

Jesus Christ

>Is Trump coin the death of fiat?

Why yes of course op. A meme crypto that is just a copy of another crypto is definitely the death of fiat.

good to see depredation is open to answering questions on the thread

you know you can buy a couple hundred Trumps just for a few bucks right? this isn't an either or situation. Not holding at least a couple Trumpcoin just for the hell of it is ridiculous, especially since a pump during inauguration next month is almost guaranteed

inauguration pump January 20 will see 200% rise like last time.. This will make the 17% BTC pump look like a cakewalk. Dont miss out on the mad profits

I could buy a few handfuls of shit out of a bums ass also and it would be worth the same as "diversifying" into trumpcoin. I'll waive to you guys from the moon.

Retard alert

Devs need to hand me over some power. I could take this coin higher than any of them

So why are you posting here again? I made over 100% profit on Trumpcoin last Nov. Jan is rumored to be even bigger. Go jerk off to bitcoin charts or something.

Trumpcoin?! I'd rather invest in Fraudcoin, Dupedcoin, or Loudmouthedidiotwhodoesn'tknowwhathe'sdoingcoin.

Someone go on there and back up our fellow bizraelite. Derpredations obviously not very motivated to respond to a new account

I remember my first 100$ too kid. Enjoy spending your Trumpcoin fortune on movie tickets and ice cream

wtf i hate drumpf now

you can just take power and do what you want. there is nothing that the so called devs have that makes them special or powerful, besides the trumpcoin.com domain.

you should do what you want to do

Donation button?
What did he mean by this

Trumpcoin is dead and its retarded dev team killed it in the womb.

Any other shitcoin manager would've had Trumpcoin hitting 2 dollars on election night. Ours hit 10c which WASN'T EVEN A RECORD PRICE.

Fuck Trumpcoin. Someone should just make MAGAcoin and leave this dev team bagholding.

I sold my 20k trumps on the big dump for 2k sats. I was very mad when it pumped on election night. But there's no way I'm buying into trump again. Good luck selling your bags at 1k$ volume per day

Happy New Years to all the trump holders!

Hold on boys, we're taking this coin to the moon this year. Fuck the devs we can do it on our own

That's noble and all, but that's been mentioned for about five months now.

Did that reject "dev," (I forgot the clown's name) who disappeared ever show himself again?

Made an instagram page @trumpcoinofficial
I'm willing to put in a few dollars of my own cash to advertise it on instagram to a couple thousand people.
$5 for an instagram ad gets it shown to about 1.5k people so I don't see the harm in trying.

Thats great to hear, MCGA!

is there actually anyone who cares about this coin that isnt bagholding? seriously?

>There are people who don't understand that those first purchases had to be made in order to legitimize bitcoin

>buy 100 trumpcoins for $8
>need 1000 trumpcoins to sell for $6

i ain't buying that shit nigga

>1000 trumpcoins currently worth about $70
fudder pls

I'm a nocoiner who just opened a wallet! Hook it up with some tips...

[[TCxD6ioHnU71thffvmWUa4nTZmf9VQ1sme]]

It's what Trump would do!

I know youre fudding , but please go be retarded somewhere else

I appreciate your effort.

Who buys anything in USD anymore? Didn't you hear? It's a scam.

price per trump 0.086 vs 0.0062 or 8 cents vs 1/2 a cent. you changed to sell price by adding an extra 0. a price of 0.086/0.062 might be plausible as that's just the crypto spread sometimes.

why did you waste your time doing that? so sad.

why is the spread so huge. look at any other meme currency

I have 45k usd in Trumpcoin and 30k usd in bitcoin

c-cex has worse volume than yobit and sometimes because of super low trading the spread gets big. pic is the yobit spread as of now. much more usual size of spread.

is there an actual idiot on this board that bought and holds Tcoin?

The outcome of the election made Trumpcoin the biggest potential earner of 2016

The dev team all being retards made it the biggest disappointment of 2016

They literally had the largest political upset of the last 100 years to ride the wave of, and they couldn't get the coin past $1

I dumped mine because you can't fix retarded devs.

I'll be dumping 70k next time it pumps

hol up, Trumpcoins reached $1? The most I saw it go up during election day was up to 15 cents.

>Trumpcoins reached $1
he never said that

what could the dev team possibly do? it was yet another shitcoin with next to zero volume and no reason for its existence. i wouldnt blame them for making a hilariously poor "investment" decision.

Do I need to put anything about bitcoin or trumpcoin when I'm filing my tax return?

I probably made about $400 from buying Trumps with BTC this year. I also have an ether miner running for the past 6 months.

Does any of this need to be told to my accountant this month?

So is the recent surge in value just from the increase in Bitcoin?

Yes. Trumpcoin has only left its current 5-6c range during the Chicken incident and on election day.

Hey Trump friends, when it says serve2serve on LocalBitcoins, what does this mean?

Bump