What does Veeky Forums think about getting a 2016 Ford Fiesta as my first car...

What does Veeky Forums think about getting a 2016 Ford Fiesta as my first car? Literally no clue about cars just wanna know about your opinion.

Fine, just get the manual.

you can.....,,ALWAYS,,.......tell a.....SHILL.....thread because they capitalize the beginning letters of the.....PROPAGANDA.....they are trying to push

no bump

*sniff*

smells like a ASSMAD GM FANGIRL in total DAMAGE CONTROL

OP here, I have legit 0 idea wtf you guys are on about?

I wouldnt

Nice try F.i.d.f

>Ford interiors are so fucking disgusting.

>F.i.d.f

Fordtech here, fiesta's are ok i guess, they just feel cheap. Apparently th latest fix from th trans have the automatics working better. I'd spend the extra money and get a focus if possible. The new fusion is my favorite practical car in the lineup

>ford
>feels cheap
What a surprise

I see, but how was that rating achieved by Ford? What do/did they do wrong?

Well, I'm getting a manual anyways because I prefer it + I'm eurotrash. But thanks for your opinion.

I meant compared to the focus/ fusion

Ford has poor build quality.
Just flat out cheap shitty cars.
They have been known for that forever. They just have great marketing.

wouldn't that make you a shill too?

Just get a civic for 3k.

>Just flat out cheap shitty cars.
unlike yurop cars which are flat out cheap shitty and unreliably slow cars.

Why do these tiny cuckboxes not have column shifters?

There's nothing empirically wrong with that choice. They handle fine. The autos have problems though.

because they usually also come in Manuel

Because the market doesn't like column shifters any more.

how fat are you lol

are these posts shill bots?

What do YOU think about it?

get a batmobile, faggot

They're really, really meh cars. The manual is nothing to write home about, it has the usual Ford build quality (or lack thereof) and the a lot of the electronics in the car are prone to failing pretty early on in the car's life. And please, for the love of god, don't get the fucking disgusting sack of shit automatic.

Don't get a new car as your first car, get something you don't mind crashing or damaging.

Fix
It
Dgain
Fony

Fuckin this
>13k brand new
>Feels cheap
Hmmm.

almost as bad a mazda lol

Ummmm no sweetie, I really wouldn't do that if I were you. The new one's just came out

>this triggered
Wew

Don't buy anything Ford before 2011.

They definitely got their shit together this decade.

Yeah totally