January update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51933
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/UyaKYH9u

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

finalfantasyxv.com/community#cosplay-guides
altema.jp/ffmobius
reddit.com/r/MobiusFF/comments/4vw8ai/class_comparisons/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BEST GIRL

2nd For Fujin and Raijin

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

I'm taking it you haven't played 13 yet?

Wow, that pirate guy looks pretty manly!

Fang is the only good XIII girl and she's mid tier at best desu

Yes I have an every side character girl in XV is better than those flat girls in 13.

Sorry Manel, I haven't lost my virginity status so I don't feel worthy of playing with you yet :^)

Sure

finalfantasyxv.com/community#cosplay-guides

Yiff in hell ratfucker

>Barrage Four physical damage (3.2x) to random enemies

and yet when in arena it always goes after the target being walled by cecil! Theres other characters still alive you stupid cloud of farts!

It is more likely to get eaten up by Cecil since both the covered target and Cecil himself are possible targets.

>being this retarded
Wew lass

Cloud of farts has DW so 8 attacks stuck on 2 characters when 3 others sit high and dry

Yeah, I'm not buying that literally every time you've ever used Barrage all 8 hits have hit Cecil.

Is the FF2 banner a trap?

I never said that because there isnt always a cecil

You're a retard. Enjoy your (You)

im not the one putting words in other peoples mouths.

And I made the mistake of not being painfully explicit because I assumed you might not be literally braindead. Obviously I was talking about instances when you used it against Cecil. That goes without saying. I'm amazed someone as dumb as you can even use a computer.

Can any kind user with a strong lead add me to friends in exvius to finish advanced trials of love? I'm a starter and it's impossible to do it without a carry.

Who is Jihl Nabaat?

Exactly. She's a literal who.

Check the doc in the OP and add active people from there. Might wanna add yourself in too.

Thank you

Ok ranger / thief/ bandit here
Finally farmed up some ability tickets

What cards do i need to buy in the shop to reach rikku levels of awesome here ?

But Echo, I already have.

>tfw getting first round of TMs soon on your reroll account

got 94k candy atm, havent bought axe yet, but have got tickets, mana's blessing materias, 30k mog, should i get that axe?

Why weren't you tm grinding user?

There's a post on leddit saying before 1st class you needed to drop $75 to get an event class. Is that true? Might need to drop this faster than BE.

after im done with this event tomorrow

yea, there was lots of whining about having to pay for mythic knight/ninja/sage, now that soldier 1st class is in ability summon gacha permanently
time to pray for RNGesus if you want to get it

I already have him, just worried that I might see an interesting job later and need to roll for it with BE tier jewery.

atleast those normal jobs are in different summon than legendary jobs, and if you dont get the one you want, less jobs in pool for next time :^)
also monk jobs soon

Threadly bookmark.

What's your code? I'll add you

Last Final Fantasy game I played was 9. I have played 1-9 and 5 was probably my favourite because of the Job System. How similar is the Job System in Bravely Default and is it worth playing? Thank you in advance

yeah

>third zidane is at 30% trust mastery

where has the time gone

You can never roll duplicates in Mobius, which is the reason I even consider to waste money on it (not that I will) unlike BE, which I will never pay for.

Borthers(earth), Anemone(wind bdd) and Hermes(haste). Use Mateus if you got him from a gacha pull. Brothers and Hermes have fodder that can be farmed for ability levels, but Anemone requires tickets to boost until a future update.

132, 684, 355

thank you user

Beat my first Cid mission! I had a relic for each of these characters so it was pretty easy. Gonna start actually trying to do CMs now

CMs are a lot of fun, even if you don't have many relics. I tried this one, but between having literally 0 relics and having all but Warrior of Light at 65, it proved to be too much for me. I could only get to Kraken before dying.

which accessories can i use to protect me from stop?
i know that instant k.o. resitance also blocks gravity
is there something like that for stop?
i'm talking about FFRK

The higher your mind stat is the less time it works on you.

Since knowing about CMs I made it a point to level my characters weeks before their upcoming CMs.
The very first one we had in Global was FFVII and that was a surprise, because JP started CMs with the next IV event, so my FFVII cast was underleveled and I didn't even attempt it.
Afterwards I couldn't handle the bullshit of the FFIV U+, but besides that and the FFX Torment I have cleared them all.

We don't have any yet. There will be a few coming later.

oh alright

Try slotting in Mind Break or Breakdown if you can afford it to reduce the enemy's Mind to further reduce Stop duration.
Affliction Break can help too if you can afford the ability slot.

2007 called, they want their meme back you faggot

>Does is AI in mobius prioritze your regen cards more if they're at the front of your deck?

Get Pixie, fuse it o increase its water skillseed output with some cactuars(also in crease it's level some), remove wedge from your deck, equip pixie in its position.
BOOM! water skiilseeds.

>Enemy cast Haste.
>Bomb cast Self-destruct in one turn.
That's not mobius, is it?

Echo cares about you so it wants you to take a break so you don't become a useless piece of shit who only plays games all day.

Just don't use gold openers in anyting that costs less than 90k total skillseeds.

altema.jp/ffmobius
Just googletranslate it.

Meia has officially started cosplaying in JP.

i don't into aeris, but i do like how her clothes really show off the hips

Neat.

>google translated
>Immortal thing: XII
>haste + snipe + drain

VAYNE?

yep, fucking google translate, it actually is The Undying

How would you rate deathgaze vs brothers?

I just started playing with the fodder cards (earth cutter)

its pretty fast and at 5 orbs vs 8 orbs it looks like it would be more spamable

well deathgaze is aoe break defense down and brothers is aoe main-target focused, thats why brothers has higher orb cost

So how is David Bowie in BE?

people only want him for his tmr

Deathgaze is the earth are break defense down card right? Yes, it is excellent for specialized earth decks that also have another Earth attack card in them. You might use a deck like that in multiplayer or the Lagoon.

For general purpose autobattle decks, you want Brothers or Hollofernyiges as your earth card because it's more damage focused, and thief gets a higher earth damage bonus. The 8 orb cost cards like Brothers cost 7 orbs at 4* and 6 orbs at 5*. It's easier for ranger-types to get orbs back vs swarms of enemies because the critical retrieval extra skill activates for every enemy crit.

All of this is assuming you have infinite ability tickets, though. If you happen to get a 4* Deathgaze from a gacha draw and you have other things you have to spend tickets and growstars on, absolutely use and augment Deathgaze for your general-purpose deck.

Unfortunately not so much.
He has Dual Black Magic like Slut Fina and Exdsudesu, but unlike them has neither Meteor nor Ultima. Just Fir/Thund/Blizz/Aero-ga and Flare for Dualcasting purposes, which is... Meh.

He has AoE Stop but 30% is pretty shit desu, especially since it's plain Stop, no damage unlike Noctis' Blizzard Flask.

As for abilities he has Hellfire, ST Fire elemental with x2 multiplier that increases by x2 for a maximum of 10 times. Gimmicky, could be fun against a fire-weak opponent.
Starfall is a non-elemental AoE x2,3 with 50% spr ignore. Pretty nice.

Has few passive tbqh, and a handful of kind of gimmicky boosting abilities which are ok.

Best mage TM even in JP.

Too bad he's kinda mediocre since I fucking love the EMPRAH - but fuck it, I'll do a x11 nonetheless because I like him.

Plenty of good tm's in this banner user

Cool

I'm thinking my fodder earth cutter cards might be a good enough
instead of using deathgaze itself and instead investing in brothers

You explained that very well
Thank you very much

I was only talking about the Emperor, I'm fully aware it's a good banner for TM purposes.

Though for once the lack of donuts is regrettable, their TMs were quite nice (iirc 30%atk+dodge or something like that).

...not that I TM farm anyway, but still.

good luck getting emprah since its fucking 5* base

>open Mako Reactor 3 chest
>get Aerith Echo instead of Masamune X
>next area doesn't unlock until February 21st

it was in the news, retard

>get Aerith Echo
That's the most important reward though

>spend all my cactuars to max CoD just for her Esunaga
>when I already have Ling
I made a mistake didn't I?

no

Anyone want to job pull with me? I really want Paladin.

Sorry bro, I blew my load on Cloud and I'm not pulling again until the Squall job comes out. Good luck with your job summon.

I can't pull until I get another 400 magicite.

If I'm new though shouldn't I try and collect all 4 FF7 cards before pulling for another job? I really want Wedge, seems useful

>"Just pull a REAL job" they said
>"Onion Knight is just so absolutely unbearably terrible" they said
>Pull job
>Invest in it the same amount I did onion knight
>It's fucking worse than the onion knight at the 4th skill panel
>Have fewer turns than onion knight cosplaying dark knight so I don't have time to do shit
>I'm supposed to be a "tank" since I have actual stars for defense instead of none like like I did before
>Instead I take the same amount of damage and in fact end up dying all the time just plain struggling to go through areas because I was so used to having so many actions I kill the hardest difficulty mobs with no problem
>"But muh +5 health the stats are so much better"
Do I have to be done with ALL the panels or something to see how much it's better than onion knight?

Omniveil, bitch.

>
>Anonymous 02/16/17(Thu)04:36:13 No.168435673 ▶
> >"Just pull a REAL job" they said
> >"Onion Knight is just so absolutely unbearably terrible" they said
> >Pull job
> >Invest in it the same amount I did onion knight
> >It's fucking worse than the onion knight at the 4th skill panel
> >Have fewer turns than onion knight cosplaying dark knight so I don't have time to do shit
> >I'm supposed to be a "tank" since I have actual stars for defense instead of none like like I did before
> >Instead I take the same amount of damage and in fact end up dying all the time just plain struggling to go through areas because I was so used to having so many actions I kill the hardest difficulty mobs with no problem
> >"But muh +5 health the stats are so much better"
> Do I have to be done with ALL the panels or something to see how much it's better than onion knight?

Did you already buy a Mobius Gift Box in the last 30 days?

Wedge isn't that big of a deal.. In the long run, Hermes will be the superior option.

no i mean i literally just started a few days ago, i'm saving up for my first mobius box which'll give me 6 tickets

Ok good keep saving. Don't worry about collecting all the limited time gacha cards unless you're a whale. Just go for the ones which are really good for your job.

why people do this?

What did he mean by this?

>dark knight

one step closer

It took me 4 fights but i finished my poor mans deathgaze

The really sad part is
this is my best breaker

>do I actually need to level my job before it becomes good?
gee user, I wonder. Tell me about that +150% water damage your onion shitter has.

>inb4 garland impales meia and WoL drowns her.

So, currently on Mobius, using Soldier, I need dark seeds to unlock the panels but none of the cards I am using, nor any of the good cards I have, actually drop dark seeds. What am I meant to do? Grind on weekly quests?

I think this has the information you're looking for

reddit.com/r/MobiusFF/comments/4vw8ai/class_comparisons/

Is vaan good if the only thing I have for him is this piece of shit?

yeah maybe

How many story chapters have you cleared?