Why are small pickups the best?

Why are small pickups the best?

>Ford Bronco
>pickup

pick one

short wheelbase and 50/50 weight distribution

People can't pull the "big truck = small dick" meme on you.

Kek

Mini trucks are just more fun

easy to wheel, easy to fit in a small garage. my tacoma is maybe 6" longer than my wife's focus. any longer and it wouldnt fit in my garage.

Best small truck, coming through

the backs on these look really weird, it just looks like somebody cut the back off with a sawzall and welded some flat steel onto it

Uncle of mine has this Dope little Chevy he refuses to sell me. Not really a truck guy myself, it's just so neat

I "LUV" it

because small cars are always the best

because they are actually practical when you're not driving around in a suburb or the highway.

The original Ford bronco half cab is a pickup, because the cab is enclosed from the cargo space

Because it's the size a practical truck is meant to be

I love my LUV! It's rusty and the engine screams at 4k to do 60mph, but it'll haul just about anything I need and the 4x4 will take me anywhere.

>tfw i have a fucking rear window for a chevy luv in my garage and i cant be assed to throw it away because someone might need it or something

Recently got this. 1982 vw caddy. Needs a little work, but it has less than 80k original miles

>tfw nobody will EVER make anything as based as a REPU ever again

HNNG

want one so bad.

going to get a nice 60's model one, one day.

rare enough that most people don't know of them or want them for some reason so prices aren't insane.

can't wait.