NA Manual Supra or Auto Turbo, what do you pick?

NA Manual Supra or Auto Turbo, what do you pick?

Manual swap is no option

Never go auto. It's never worth it.

You can have more fun with less power, or less fun with more power. Your choice.

Really fires the synapses

What if you turbo a NA supra?

Then you win.

N A T U R A L A S P I R A T I O N

turbo is the asthmatic nerd of the car world. don't fuck up the integrity of the vortex in your airflow.

This makes zero sense

Only if you don't know how to drive manual

I do. And it still makes zero sense.

Automatic turbo

It's a sports grand tourer. A powerful engine with a smooth transmission suits its intended character better. Put the hammer down, comfy 4 speed auto picks a gear, and you're in boost until whenever you let off.

The n/a 2JZ-GE doesn't have the power to back up the size, looks, and status of the car. If it were something smaller and more nimble designed for lower speed handling then the answer would be different.

It's easy to understand if you realize he has a fischer price view of cars.

>manual good, turbo powerful, automatic bad.
not only is he a simpleton, but he's also spreading disinformation about shitty turbo. he probably earnestly believes a turbo is a good modification. I hate that kind of liar the most.

>it's another "it's a grand tourer" episode

Just go already.

Why are you trying so hard to pick a fight?

All the ones I ever see have 4L80e's with a massive single turbo. Given how those engines make power it makes sense to go auto if you want it to be fast.

I'd go N/A manual though. Actually I'd rather just have a manual IS300.

Just posting the truth.

>2jz-ge Junk unless you put a shitload in mods
>w58 Junk glass transmission

vs

>2jz-gte better engine, cheap to make power
>A340E soulless autotragic

2 cons vs 1 con.. Just get the auto turbo and swap in a cd09 or r154 if you can't afford the v160/1. Manual swap is always an option you little nigger.

Turbo is the david of the car world
Stay btfo nascum

No it sucks for the reason I've noted.

You dont like superior power delivery?

>superior power deliver
that's advertising jew lingo for good goys

what it turbo actually is: a parasite on your vortex. the same vortex produced by the vacuum in the cylinders and carefully maintained by the intake and exhaust.

driving a turbo will rob your engine of power for the majority of the time running, then surprise you by throwing the crankshaft a little harder than normal for an instant.

In a race this means you're slow, and you get to bet your passing maneuvers on a dice roll you aren't even sure you're in position to use: S T U P I D

I hate kids who read magazines and soak up all the jewshit. Turbo is an abomination.

Cant tell if retard trying to be funny or just a retard

>uses TV lingo jews use to sell cars
>doesn't know an internal combustion engine is an AIR engine sustained by vacuum forces.
fucking die.

yep... just a retard

time to retire your DVD of The Fast and The Furious and pick up a book, nigger.

Hes not a cringey meme spewing faggot so he probably already knows that turbos offer superior power potential and reliability at higher output levels
Also that turbos offer more efficient bsfc...

Try be less retarded thanks

more garbage jewspeak

you ignorant buffoon.

Just fuck off kid

you use the turbine in a turbo for an instant. hence why it has to charge.

that means you spend the rest of your time fundamentally slower with a parasite on your engine.

you are ignorantly pushing jewshit. why can't you see this? just buzzwords used to sell cars in 30 seconds. you're a nigger. gets some real knowledge.

Please explain this "vortex"

Lmao jjst kill yourself do us all a favor

the spiral of waste air escaping the cylinder due to pressure differences after piston compression and combustion

hurrrrr time to read, nigger.

Genuinely want to know.
So youre saying the extra pressure in the cylinder under throttle causes blowby and causes a power loss?

You didn't say anything about no engine swap I'll pick the turbo and throw it into a miata

all fluids under pressure differences self sustain into a vortex. an engine is air powered - when you fuck up the vortex in the exhaust, you can't draw as much air quickly when you step on the accelerator.

all you're doing when you step on the gas is opening the throttle to let in more air.

If you're still following me, this means a healthy exhaust vortex will create larger pressure differences and allow more air to be compressed in the cylinder, mixed with greater amounts of fuel, and ignited.

A turbo is a baffling technology that ruins the high ceiling of your engine- but apparently is acceptable to street racers and car salesmen because you get a small moment of higher potential (IE more air compressed in the cylinders) when the turbine is unleashed.

The turbine in a turbo is always being used
Do you seriously believe wastegate pressure goes from 0 to BOOST then back to 0 within "an instant"?

Lmao

But the turbo is compressing air back into the intake (creating power) and also forcing exhaust out of the engine in a simular fashion.
Even a tiny amount of pressure above atmosphere is creating power.
And the turbine is also creating a powerful "vortex" or suction OUT of the engine too.
That's how they are designed.

Your point is moot

yes, hence why it's a type of charger. it has to charge.

You're ignorantly stumbling over topics I've covered. The turbo allows for more power for a small moment. then it's back to wheezing and gasping for air.

Tried a bit too hard on that one. Trolling is balancing obvious retardation with subtle cohesive ties, not throwing words under a potato masher and typing the result.

GE and W58 can be lots of fun but eventually you will become aware of it's deficiencies. If you are even thinking remotely about turbocharging down the track you may as well grab the A340. It's a lot easier to get the A340 holding seven or eight hundred Newton Metres than attempting to do so with a W58. Mine never held long, neither did the replacement W58.

auto turbo would be a good combo

Not all turbos are created alike.
Most add torque and HP throughout the entire range.
Your point is still moot

no

Turbo is almost like snake oil, in that I won't respect you as a man if you got duped into buying it.

It measurably makes you slower for the chance to nurse a boost (if conditions allow it)

It's like a chastity cage. you're being cucked.

Shhhh, that's enough now. The jig is up.

reduced to total lies, I see. I almost don't want to respond, but this is a spectacularly bold lie.

you must really be pushing turboshit on the internet. who is your boss?

yes

supra is heavy as fuck and slow anyway and a 5sp manual is a waste

I thought you meant in general, but yeah I agree between the two options.

>supra is heavy as fuck and slow anyway
>cunt

Checks out.

T. POOPEEPEEBUMBUMB

>vortex
no time for that shit if you have a decent compression ratio or high rpm

I had a choice of an NA manual or a TT auto and I went for the TT.

I was put off by it being an auto at first but I actually kinda like it, it's not bad for a 4 speed. In the future it will be changed though.

Well do you want to win races or impress high school girls?

>deleted for telling the truth

What did they mean by this?

>Manual swap is no option
Then I get a manual and turbocharge it. How is this even a question?

pics?

Here's mine, its a 6spd turbo but I used to own an auto N/A too

Id probably go with an Auto turbo, I think I just enjoy turbo's more than i do shifting through gears

That's what I did, went turbo auto. Then did the six speed swap a year later.

You're either pretending to be retarded or you're actually retarded and neither is really a good thing.