/fhg/ - For Honor General

Hide from the Vikings edition

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SDGC2SPRpeI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXhuso4OTG4
youtube.com/watch?v=atKUCxXanXA
youtube.com/watch?v=TBfWKmRFTjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck man Chapter 2.6 on Realistic is fucking intense that fucking boss fight is bullshit. Finally beat it after 2 tries.

I wish the coat of arms could be completely painted

Hi I'm new
Played the beta for one day and fell in love, immediately pre-ordered it
Level 10 Warden and level 4 Lawbringer
Is that shitter status here or how do you guys work
Thanks

DID YOU GUYS ACTUALLY LISTEN TO THE "DONT DEPLOY WAR ASSETS AGAINST VIKINGS" GUY HOLY SHIT THEY'RE BUILDING A GREAT WALL HELP

LISTEN HERE YOU STUPID WEEB FUCKS AND KNIGHT BROTHERS WE CAN'T LET THIS VIKING MENACE RAMPAGE THROUGH OUR LANDS PUSH THEM BACK AT ALL COST.

>oh boy lets play some dominion
>"bot has been replaced by user"
>team is being steamrolled
>team is focusing on eliminations
>enemy team has 2 reputation 1 players
>and all three objectives
>leave

So much fun.

Why does duel give less xp holy shit, I don't want to play with gibbering fucking morons.

Holy shit Vikes are shitting all over the weebs and memers

Dominion is a mess. Between the stated gear and the moba style abilities it's a cluster fuck. I just want to rape someone quietly with nobushi

Anyone else having trouble with Seijuro on 3.4? I can't beat him on realistic and I'm tired of moving the retarded elephant around

fucking guard break
it's like lawbringers/raiders are always crybabbies smashing their buttons

Skirmish is shitty too, but Ubisoft wants to make their 1v1 game 4v4 because haaa such fun variety game mode!!!

4v4 is for fucking brainless monkeys, or groups of friends who want to pubstomp, or people like me who just want to 1v1 but duel gives fuck all exp and I dont want to be a level 8 warden for the rest of my fucking life.

Fuck.

What are the Rewards for the Campaign?
If I beat it all on realistic will I get ALL the reward or only the realistic one?

>Valkyrie will never headbutt you

Why live?

If this game was solely 1v1 it wouldn't last a month.

ALL the reward user

*Combos a stun into a knockdown into confirmed damage*

2nd day the game is out and the vg is already dead

People are playing, ya dink.

Is there a reason that in half my games the stance switching seems to totally shit the bed on me? Some matches I can switch with the smallest shift of my mouse and others, on the same character, it doesn't respond to even the most broad sweep of the mouse.

Stop resisting.

People are still posting in the old thread, mainly because this one hasn't been linked yet,

Never, savage.

Are there mods for this game? I want to change the size and position of some of the UI elements without turning them completely off.

>the entire samurai faction
Can we all agree that the knights and vikings have no reason to fight one another until the weebs are taken out of the picture?

>Be the Law
>Perform a six hit combo with multiple points of failure
>Uses two thirds of my stamina to put the enemy on the ground and deals less than two blocks of health if they don't roll out of it

>Be valk
>Perform three hit combo that stuns, puts them on the ground and does a confirmed quarter of their health
>Do it four more times

COOL!

Why is there a huge skill gap between duels and dominion play? I gear railed about 50% of the time in duels, buy every enemy I meet in Dominion seems like they just picked up the game.

Kensei vs Nobushi, what can I do? Haven't really played any vidya in 3 years and my neurons are firing on all cylinders right now. I don't really know if I missed this feeling of intense rage desu.
>If I parry her, I get a light attack at most, GB simply whiffs, the rest is too slow for a followup.
>If she parries me, I lose about 2 bars.
>Her lights are faster than mine and all her moves have longer range than mine.
>Side dodge attack is parry fodder, but it feels like it's my only chance of scoring safe hits when I dodge her kick.
>Sometimes, my forward dash light can punish whiffs, but I feel that it's too risky.
>Can't really close in on her or corner her since dashing is free in this game and anyone with a little bit of awareness will abuse that.
Pls halp, /fhg/. Am I missing something? Am I a retard? Is it just a Kensei thing?

Also, I'm trying to get into Warden, basic stuff I need to know to git gud?

I might as well get my fucking refund now because I sure as well don't want to keep playing 4v4.

Because the autists who haven't turned off their game since it launched are in duel, while people who play for fun are in dominion.

Because the game's only been out for a day, so most of the people who just picked it up are going to go to that mode instead of the duel mode.

Not everybody's been grinding away since the beta.

Rate my top right and bottom left. Others are rejects or projects.

I JUST WANT TO SEE SOME GOOD OROCHI GAMEPLAY!!!! IM NOT A WEEB I HATE WEEBS!!!! THIS IS JUST THE CLASS THATS ATTRIBUTES ARE THE MOST APPEALING TO ME!!! POST GOOD OROCHI SHIT NOW!!!!!!

Weeb

You know you can cancel a guard break, right.

There's a healthy amount of people who never stop it from happening and it is a delight to drive my greataxe through them.

I hope peaceshitter and noobushi get as overnerfed as valkyrie

where are the swastikas?

Should I get this game?

Want to hear the opinions of this general before I spend 60$

Unless you're attempting self-flagellation to atone for the lord, you should probably just shut the fuck up and play whatever class you want, weeaboo.

Shoguki is the best class

Holy SHIT, Ranja has to be the hardest enemy in the campaign.

NO!!!!! READ THE POST!!!!!!!

it's like these two characters are so bad they literally can't do shit without guardbreaks
it's like you're a crybabby who can't even smash his buttons to counter guardbreaks

Yeah, but if you're on the fence it wouldn't hurt to wait for a sale.

Don't jump in blind without watching some gameplay, at the very least.

>weeb
No.

i just got this game

which class should I play?

SHOGUKI

You see that one guy who looks cool and plays fun? Go play him.

Lawbringer.

We need more law.

>mfw this game
Knights are A E S T H E T I C but holy shit do these strange yellow folk need stabbing.

I got kicked for inactivity on a match, could it be because I'm using steam big picture?
I wasn't inactive at all.

WEEBS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I'd honestly rather play as those vikings than the generic shirtless barbarians we got.

STOP THIS!!!!

Don't play anyone someone else tells you to play.

S H O G U K I

i just dont want to put all my time into someone who isn't very good

i like the warden woman

Your tunnel vision in attacking the samurai while ignoring the vikings is only going to make you end up in last place because the vikings don't give a fuck and will happily bury you both indiscriminately.

I know, right. Warlord is the closest thing to respectable on the list.

Post class theme songs

I've been avoiding fatjap.

Give me one reason to play him.

Say that to my Law fucker not online

warden is top tier

>playing raider
>fighting orochi
>try literally any attack
>orochi dashes to the side and hits/guardbreaks
>try to feint heavy
>orochi is too fast
>try to feint heavy into top stun light
>orochi is too fast

Ubi will never make some characters viable in a 1v1.

Lawbringer is bad, sure, but he's way better than raider.

He's a big guy

Ad mortem inimicus!

How big?

Raider vs Lawbringer is actually an interesting matchup if both can parry.

youtube.com/watch?v=SDGC2SPRpeI

The problem with raider isn't that he's bad it's that his skill ceiling is too low, you can only go so far.

webms are the reason I lurk these threads.
I audibly laughed at that one.

YOU ARE A RAIDER, LEGENDARY!

But user, I am the vikings.

for learning the game I would pick something well rounded with medium speed like warden or kensei or even warlord

big enough that he has serious problems moving and would be dead of obesity related health conditions if sword related health conditions don't get to him first

Then play her.
If you later decide that she's too slow, look for a faster character. You will only know exactly what you want to play by having all of the contextual information that comes with practice.

Like two feet taller than the other classes he's fucking enormous christ

>she will never rape and pillage you
>I guess god wills it

My faith is being tested

I swear, there are people using triggers for counter guard break already.
I counter guard break easily but sometimes I get people that don't miss a single fucking counter guard break at all, it drives me crazy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXhuso4OTG4

When following nobushi, guard high. Her backup poison attack hits high. Unlike every other Weeb, her side attack dash hits on the opposite side she dodges towards.

Warden is a fantastic character that rewards good fundamentals. Try to guard on the side and bait a top heavy attack. You can top parry with a light attack, and the follow-up will be unblockable. If your first light attack hits, you get a guaranteed hit on the second, provided they're both side attacks.

Your top attack heavy is too slow to hit an opponent after a guard break, so go for a side heavy, or the top light-light combo.

If you have at least half stamina, try the zone attack for a quick side heavy attack. Its super quick and pretty hard to guard against unless they're already blocking in that direction.

You don't have a lot of kit in the way of turtling, so try to have a mix of attack/defense actions.

t. Warden Shitter

i suck with shugoki but he's fun to play and he gets a lot of really funny kills

What the fuck are we doing knights?

Oh.

NO SUPESTES

Losing, it looks like.

Dying.

That feeling you get when you're a lawbringer and in round one your opponent goes full ham only to get fucking smashed by your enormous LAW and in all following rounds they back up constantly as you advance because they are legitimately terrified of your huge LAW.

It's good. You can feel the fear.

youtube.com/watch?v=atKUCxXanXA

4v4 would have potential if they completely reworked or outright removed revive. I just stabbed a guy 10 times standing over him for 5 seconds shouldn't bring them back with full hp

AD MORTEM INIMICUS

Bend the knee and we will let you keep most of what you have left.

AD MORTEM INIMICUS!

How can this be? Is it because normies and children just flock to samurai and vikings because they're "badass"?

The only time the LAW is ever a problem is when i'm rocking fatjap for the memes. That's not a fun matchup.

youtube.com/watch?v=TBfWKmRFTjM

>the vikings are all waifufags because they're the only faction who don't wear full armour