/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

It's all just a dream.

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!glJwlA5I!QVEbZ-4EOul8z4aa84NG4Y9LnmIXu30KOe0jqWlCp-8
tesmistel.tumblr.com/post/149484273365
architeuthisinfitialis.tumblr.com/post/42534458649/remember-this-paint-project-seems-abandoned-at
mediafire.com/file/c4fn06zuq923u7n/HV Body Paints 2-7-16.7z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>zix posting literal CP
Tell me again, why do we tolerate an actual pedophile?

Post redguard husbandos.
Post redguard waifus.
Post ebonarm.
Post hoonding shit.

death is inevitable and I hope it comes soon

What are you gonna do, campaign to his ISP to shut off his connection to Veeky Forums? Just fucking report it lol

just fucking report things you don't like instead of bitching about them you absolute fucking toblerone

>mfw I have to level crafting

Aren't there mods for that?

most of them take it from
>this is awful
to
>I'd rather not

I too hate acting Skill Config and setting the Smithing slider all the way to the right.

>not filtering him

Laifus and hore living in warmony

>campaign to his ISP to shut off his connection to Veeky Forums?
plz no

>2 minutes

wtf man I post a buttcrack and I get a 3 day, shit

temporary blocks usually mean the report has been forwarded to a moderator and that I'll be banned by the end of the day~

But fbi don't storm at your house in 3 days

Why can't you just keep your pedo rapist fantasies to your booru?

speaking of pedobooru, can we please stop linking it in the OP?

>Post redguard waifus

okay

cause nobody goes there

It's alright dude nobody reads that thing anyways

I stand with my buddy, Zixaphir!
Let's have a vacatipn in banned islans together!

>Diana is also a pedoscum
Keep digging you piece of shit.

Scarred women warriors make my dick hard.

I need help ..

Pic not related because i dont have any.

I mean, I'm posting exclusively to point out that cumtears isn't that obnoxious but I mean if you're down for helping that cause, sure kid.

>already have a waifu I've barely played as or taken pictures
>watched vikings
>want to make a nord shieldmaiden now

fuck me
into the backlog it goes

Bullshit

Who are you calling a kid, jerk? Also, I agree Cumtears' haters are 100x more obnoxious than him (if he ever was at all)

HERE FUCK

and i reverted the mouth changes.

mega.nz/#!glJwlA5I!QVEbZ-4EOul8z4aa84NG4Y9LnmIXu30KOe0jqWlCp-8

>vikings
0/10 acting skills, trashed.

Day of the Dawnguard soon brothers.

dem hips.
dem thighs.

I mean the insinuation is generally that I'm attracted to kids, so I doubt it's an insult.

Damn straight.
I find it hard to choose between Nord Shieldmaiden and Succubus Mage :(

Having twenty mods to set up everytime i start the game doesn't help :/

fuck tall people tbqh

rude

>0/10 acting skills, trashed.

Yeah, Lagertha is a qt though

Lewd

Shit textures. Shit ENB.

t. Manlet.

Stay mad.

Textures are fine.
ENB is for retards.

>dat slight bush
>mfw

tesmistel.tumblr.com/post/149484273365

Skyrim Special Edition + Vivid Weathers is fucking top notch.

When you get a notification that a mist has taken hold of the forest and it looks great.

kek

That looks pretty mediocre, chief. Nice HUD btw.

>t. toasterfag

Nope just don't see the point in adding a bunch of useless shit into the game thats not needed or makes the game look way to ugly.

I thought it looked really good. Better in motion when you can see the mist moving and the godrays getting brighter and dimmer.

Look at the muscles on that thing. What a terrifying beast

Even if you get SSE to look decent on the environments, waifufags aren't gonna switch over until they can replicate their SSS settings in it.

>Improved textures and a good ENB make the game look ugly.

Why do retards like this exist?

SSE fags are subhuman.

I don't waifu fag much. I'm happy with the lewd bikini armours and lingerie that I have.
So I don't exactly mind that.

Good textures yeah thats fine. Most of mine are 2-4k but enb makes the game look like shit. shit dof effects, bloom just provides an unrealistic look and hits fps. And when you turn those effects off it just makes it look like normal so there is no point.

Exactly what enb have you been using that was so "ugly"?

About to play Morrowind for the first time in 8 years. What should I play as?

Literally most of them on the nexus. Or from the wiki. All of them just make the game look more ugly than what it currently is.

argonian stealth archer

>shit dof effects
If you play with DOF on in any game, you're a retard in the first place.

>bloom just provides an unrealistic look and hits fps
This is simply not true if you're using any decent ENB. Also the Special Edition you love so much prominently uses bloom effect, so I'm not sure how this is a negative of ENB. I'll also add that the bloom in SE is massively overdone and gaudy.

>a complete reinstall of skyrim crashes on load

I want off this wild ride.

does anyone have this mod? mediafire link is broke: architeuthisinfitialis.tumblr.com/post/42534458649/remember-this-paint-project-seems-abandoned-at

Frustrated SSEfag spotted. Your game looks like shit bro.

It got included in a later release
mediafire.com/file/c4fn06zuq923u7n/HV Body Paints 2-7-16.7z

Nah not really I'm happy with how it looks everywhere and the better features and performance is great.

But if it makes you sleep better then you can believe it if you want.

SSE doesn't come with better textures m8.

Never mind, I misread "features" as "textures". mb

>I love this shitty inaccurate SSAO, filmy failure attempt at bloom, and cancerous snow shaders I'm forced to disable!

>I'm so happy with this superior performance because I'm too inept to keep a fully modded Skyrim running

>thank you todd bathe me in your pixelated godrays

thanks!

I have 150 mods for SSE.
I can keep a modded skyrim going at 60fps no problem.
And it will even load more shit than be limited to 32bit architecture.

What better features?

>And it will even load more shit than be limited to 32bit architecture.
You don't even understand what this means, do you?

SSE has built-in rain occlusion, directional water flow, and higher limits on AI, meaning the engine will allow for more active actors in combat, among other things. They're legitimately nice features, but not worth the price of admission.

>It's a SSE vs S thread

Fuck off you fucking retards all of you.
Normal Skyrim is good if you like the extensive list of mods and the waifu mods.
SSE is better if you want the added performance with some good mods coming soon.
This is an elder scrolls general not a shit flinging general. Go to fucking /v/ if you want to shitpost.

>defending SSE

braindamage much?

>That DoF

Holy fuck what are you doing?

raising his bokeh bias

>that newfag
holy fuck why are you here

I bet it won't.

>with some good mods coming soon
lol

Chimps are crazy strong. There was some idiot in my hometown that kept one as a pet for years. One day it literally ripped her face off, broke a bunch of her bones, and bit off some fingers. It took several police officers firing at it to bring it down. She survived but her hands look like stumps and her face looks like it's glued back on poorly and she's completely blind.

This was in a wealthy part of town in the USA too, rich people are dumb.

So I downloaded wrapper and ENB and all that. Then downloaded BethINI and the only thing I changed was grass variation and set graphics on ultra. For whatever reason my mouse sens got all fucked up. Literally goes from looking down to look up instantly but turning left or right is slow as fuck.

What the fuck did I do now?

Can I build a gaming PC that will run Skyrim at 60fps 1080p for $500?

>And it will even load more shit than be limited to 32bit architecture.
That's not how any of this works.

Anyway what Bethesda should have done is change FormIDs to be a 64-bit ints instead of keeping them 32-bit but they didn't, so the gains of a 64-bit engine are minimal, since we already have ENBoost and the ability to use a native memory allocator with Crash Fixes.

Some of the performance benefits are nice, but for the most part, SSE just looks mediocre at best. If SKSE64 was out and good, and if we got proper ENB for SE, I'd port my mod list over in a heartbeat. But it looks like that's never going to happen, so.

No. Not even unmodded. Skyrim is a poorly optimized piece of shit.

My rig was expensive when I built it a few years ago and I struggle to maintain 50fps with 100+ mods and an ENB running at 1080p.

I heard about that. Wasn't it the owner's friend who got attacked? Tore out her eyes as well

Looking up and down is tied to your FPS, so make sure you're capping it at 60

Although I note your X and Y scale sensitivity is super jacked up, try setting them both to the same thing.

Then turn your END off idiot

Gotta be a lot of work, rebuilding an entire face for someone.

It's sad but christ you have to be at least eight different kinds of retarded to have a pet chimp.

Why? 50fps is playable and it looks a ton better with ENB.

I don't understand people that only download an ENB for screenshots.

good luck on the other side

I hope you're killing yourself, fuckboy.

Can't tame a wild animal, not even cats, except cats just scratch and bite rather than rip your face off

Taming by definition requires a wild animal.

Taming is not the same thing as domestication.

Do not confuse these things.

I'm trying to use Ordenador, but without fail when it gets about 1/10 completed, it gives an error about the current texture is now missing. The specific texture changes depending on how many textures I'm trying to optimize, all that's the same is when it crashes.
I'm using MO, I don't know if that has anything to do with it. I don't think so since it looks like it's compressing the first set of textures when it runs before it gives the error.

*Can't tame a domesticated animal

Thanks, that was it.

You understood what he was getting at though.

Yeah I don't care how cuddly you think your monkey-friend is, all it takes is ONE bad day to fuck your whole life up.

can you tame niggers tho?

>*Can't tame a domesticated animal
Please stop.

I dunno what the fuck I did but somehow I pissed off this entire fort before they knew I was there and then I started seeing dirt explosions behind the walls.

They have a stupidly high aggro radius because there's guys patrolling the walls

That's the thing, no one was shooting at me or running out at me. I think a band of travelers waltzed in the front gate or something since I found those people going to a wedding dead at the gates.

Where are the loli waifus?

/tesg/ used to have lots