>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy

>Fallout 4
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/pHrbuwt2
>Collection of Nexus Weapon Links [this shouldn't be its own link, that's stupid]:
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>VGU
>Rips:
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>How to Convert Skyrim/Oblivion/NV/FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide [this shouldn't be its own link, that's stupid]:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wz-hNjSbPHU
youtube.com/watch?v=1RByY19eTEQ
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18121/?
youtube.com/watch?v=aEjVTjQ0_R4
youtube.com/watch?v=oYyAt_lTUBo
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18946/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pre-War thread:

POST AND REPOST COURIERS

Get in the fucking robot shinji

I kinda wish Beth nailed their forced character even more so with (even) less chance to RP or self insert, ///but/// with a free play mode akin to alt start mods being a massive focus of the game, too

how often do you think cait has been fucked by a dog?

do you think they made her fuck brahmin?

how many things has she fucked or has fucked her?

actually, how many things HASN'T she fucked or fucked her?

TRUE TO CAESAR

XDD!

That would be a sweet idea, but it would be expensive as shit and Zenimax is probably shortening their leash after the poor reception of Fallout 4.

I'd prefer a prologue where you get dumped into a named character to discover the plot and die off in a cheap way before you make your own character and choose whether or not to pursue the main story or go your own way.

sounds pretty fantastic, t b h.

I'm really liking your idea, it's a shame they're fucking retarded.

K

I want to FUCK a deathclaw
do you think they have pubes
do deathclaws sweat

How the hell do i use the "I Human" mod ?

Loverslab is vauge as hell about it ;/

>Can't romance Madison Li

About 100 times because he spawns within spitting distance of Somerville Place.

>mfw there is a mod that makes Dogmeat into slutty bimbo

Gods i love PC and its modding capabilities.

hot damn she looks awful

Long live the emprah.

>168424958
>BASHED PATCH
>You will lament its nonexistence in Fallout 4.
Please tell me there's someone working on tags.

>New Vegas Redesigned (2 or 3)
Gotta say, don't use 3. I don't know how bad 2 is about it, but 3 dumps a lot of stupid shit into certain areas. Wish I had a screenshot of the stupidly huge cages in the inner section of the Legion fort with sobbing captures. They claim they're enhancing the lore, but doing the bare minimum amount of thinking.
>"The Legion has slaves"
>"I know! Let's put some sobbing battered captured women in the middle of their military camp!"
It would be fine if all the mod did was un-potato the faces, but there are too many changes in addition to that, and every last one of them is a pathetic attempt at shock value.
>Ambushed caravan
>Male is clothed, female is nude, because she was raped, how tragic
>Nipton town hall
>Dead woman on the counter has her clothes torn open because she was raped! You have to feel bad because this is tragic.
I actually even found a video of the author showing off their redesigned Fort.
youtube.com/watch?v=wz-hNjSbPHU

But yeah, I feel strongly about the act of dropping loud obnoxious captures in the middle of a military fort, and I'm annoyed that there were actual comments saying how bad they felt for those people who don't have a reason for being placed there.

Venerate Him, brother.

Fuckable as hell.
>dem lips
>dem tits

Man dont need more.

I swear the second ">" was there.

does she still bark? this is important

>waking around
>hear mininuke whistling
>die before I can even react
Every time.

There is an option for that.

>Not having a full set of sentinel enchant power armor

You forget we tes now

>dying to one nuke

What are you, level 1 scrub ?

This user's 'tism is literally 100% correct. The idea of dead bodies looking, well, dead, is a great addition, but the implementation and the mod in general is whack

Also,
>changing races of preestablished characters to match the VA
nah mate

NVR4 has gone to the insane depths of revoicing most of the spoken dialogue. W e w.

>check out Lovers Lab and Nexus for something new for F4
>end up downloading ten new mods and having to restart my save AGAIN

Its like 4th time this week, i really have to stop going to those sites.

Damn, Naruto looks like *that*?

>NVR4 has gone to the insane depths of revoicing most of the spoken dialogue. W e w.

>waiting in the terminal tower for the naughty spies
>curtis walks in
>turns hostile when I call him a spy so I kill him and loot activation code off him
>the whole questline disappears
>Boyd doesn't have any new prompts
the fuck

What mods/ENB/reshade do you use to make your FO4 pretty or scary?

In survival mode, even a basic molotov will kill you if you aren't wearing proper armor

Is the female merc charmer outfit Bethesda's best design? Sexy as fuck but not being skimpy, and looks functional while being aesthetic.

Why is Willow so highly rated? Worse companion mod ever

I'm gonna go through the list myself, but just in case anyone has dealt with it before; one of my mods is having an effect on Diamond City Blues I think.

When the beta gets shoulder tossed like a sperg by the Bar Owner Alpha, as soon as he hits the ground he straight up dies.

Anyone know offhand which mod might be doing this? I think it may be Realistic Survival Damage/or headshots.

It might not even be one of your mods, that quest is bugged to shit. Almost every stage and interaction can mess up.

>as soon as he hits the ground he straight up dies

Because she's a cute standalone waifu in a land of potato people.

>annoying voice
>over powered weapon for an early game companion (you run into her on the way to mojave outpost)
>shitty, try hard singing (at least you can tell her to stop)
>"lol i'm so quirky and I get along with everyone :D"
It's obvious that Willow was just a self insert into other people's playthroughs

>have shitload of mods downloaded for F4
>want to craft something at the Armorsmith bench
>there is a position called "One ring to nude them all" or something like that
>crafts a ring that equiped on a person strips them from the main outfit

Okay ... how the hell did it get there i have no idea but i could use shit like that in real life.

Take a look at the companions that were options before her though.

There were 10 pages of companion mods before her, 90% of them were "[Existing NPC] Companion", or "[Existing Companion] But Pretty (Unless you're not me then they're hideous to look at)".

I don't know, I've never used her myself, just going off assumption from her looks. Her mod seemed to have other bullshit I didn't like; banter is good but I don't need a dating sim.

It's bundled with Armorsmith Extended.

Yeah, the companion beautification mods are cancer, but I think the NPC companion mods can be good; Sunny Smiles is decent, and Lucy West and Briana were the best companions in FO3.

I mean look at Niner
His banter was actually comical, his singing wasn't so tryhard (nor just songs that are played on RNV) plus he feels more like a bro
But yeah, majority of the "companion" mods are just shitty deviantart 3d modelers that think big breasts=sexy, but that's like comparing a microwaveable dinner to literal garbage

>game with outlandish possible backstories for companions
>99% of companion mods are some kind of Merc with a troubling past involving other Mercs or Raiders.

What did he mean by this

Who is the worse Mod Reviewer on Youtube
And why is it MxR?

>worse Mod Reviewer on Youtube

This fucking guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=1RByY19eTEQ

No man, I just want to see what's in the mod. Not some watch some fucking indie arthouse short film.

I mean theyre all generic and cookie cutter.

love this

What's not to like about that?
>shows off the mod
>shows the quality textures
>shows that it you can add weapon mods onto it
>shows combat
>no bs

Did they patch all the dead money gold bar exploits? Ive tried most of what I saw on youtube and none of them seem to work anymore.

Im aware that I it would be the same to just console command in infinite caps as both are technically cheating but im more bored than anything

>want to do an exploit
>don't want to cheat
those are basically the same things
Just play some black jack like what you are supposed to do in NV

I even admitted that both are cheating. Im just curious if its still possible

Toxicity

>Just play some black jack

This.

You don't need gold when you have a lifetime supply of sierra madre chips and access to a vending machine. These things are seriously overpowered. I can understand how Elijah saw so much potential in them.

just sneak past the fucker with your fancy stealthboy

I literally have no idea how to order my mods

Is like companion mods supposed to be down and quests tier 1 or what

does it even matter that much

what

does shje just fight with her fists?

also link

go get LOOT

Couldn't the courier make a killing off of currency exchange, introducing SM chips to the Mojave and controlling the production and supply from the Sierra Madre?

>Hey guys, I got me here some Sierra Madre chips that only work in the Sierra Madre Resort, you know, the one with the toxic gas and all the undying ghosts, that one. This is the new currency for the Mojave

every time I reach the stairs the alarms go off and the door closes even with all the turrets destroyed

would it be possible to recreate fallout 1 or 2 or both with geck and external resources? will there be a legal issue ?

read pastebin new fag
or

>Possible?
Yes
>Probable?
No
>Will there be a legal issue?
Dunno, not sure how IP law covers shit like that.
If you have to make the installer point to a valid install of the original game, like TTW does, even though it wouldn't use any files, that might deal with it.

here it is my dear stranger
what you need: Stealth boy and grx implants. If you dont have either one it is impossible. I am pretty sure there s a video about it. you hide behind one of the turrets and as soon as he is behind it you put alll your grx implants and walk the fuck out of the door. as soon as you reach the door, the alarms will sound. this is easy to fuck up and you may get unlucky tons of times. It worked for me like a charm (after failing a lot). If it doesnt work then you must have some weid rebalance patch or some shit that is affecting elijahs behavior, dead money, or the implants)

Its on Nexus.
Its a normal companion just replacing Dogmeat.

improbable because there would be no manpower for the "project"? After seeing someguymod quests, the currently developed fallout the frontier, project brazil, and many other things created with a lot of effort and little to no compensation (so i think), it is very plausible to gather a group of people dedicated into it. Might take 2 or more years, and literally no money made of it, but still the mods mentioned above were done for free. I guess some inspiring "project manager" would be needed.

Reminds me of USKP editing voice files because they deemed potential lore oversights that Bethesda recorded and shipped as bugs. Naturally it didn't work with any language but English.

Anything that changes essential/protected states, including that ini edit to let you kill essential characters?

Oh i just noticed MO has a own sort button, nice.

>he trusts a program to do his load order
let me guess, you think fo4 is a fallout game right?

Well, the vending machine basically work like Star Trek replicators, there's nothing that keeps you from doing pic related and set up one of them at every corner of Vegas. Except House maybe but hey, he should know how capitalism works by now.

Is there any way to play Nuka World and not cock up the rest of the game if you were previously playing as a good guy?

Is there any way to sweep my heinous actions under the rug without anyone in the main game finding out and getting pissy?

You can go to Nuka World and do Open Season.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18121/?

Dang.
Not nearly as interesting.

Honestly, maybe I'll just not do it and experience it proper on a new playthrough at a later date.
Pretty goofy to have a dlc pretty much exclusively for baddies in an rpg

It's not "exclusively for baddies". It's two quests for baddies.

that comunity project mod is making my nog tingle. Do you think it will attract new people?

also, to anyone who has modded or is currently modding, how long does it take to learn all the basics of geck? i found that theres far more resources for creation kit and that shold be helpful but i find moving the camera fucking tedious.

I wish armor and clothing replacers were more consistent for different body types. Like, some of them, like Type 3, have replacers for basically everything. Type 6m has a decent amount, Type 3m has only vanilla and a few from DLCs but not all of them. It really sucks, because Type 3 is really not that good looking for some stuff, namely Joshua Graham's armor. But I don't like body types that constantly change. At least 3 and 3m are similar enough to ignore it but still. 6m is my favorite but just not enough mods that fit the armor to it.

Post character ideas please? I want to start a new game on FO4 but drawing blanks on interesting characters to RP.

What? MxR is literally /ourguy/

I don't know about the worst but the worst to listen to is ncrvet youtube.com/watch?v=aEjVTjQ0_R4

Vault tech employee turned raider

You could always RP as a pre-war survivor of a cryogenic vault looking for his/her infant son who turns out to be an old man because 60 years have passed since he was unfroze and kidnapped by a cereal working for a boogeyman organization and it turns out your son is now their leader and has cancer which is untreatable in the most technologically advanced facility ever that even fucking makes people and then you blow it up or blow up techno-nazis or vending machine liberators or retarded cosplayers. Good ole fallout 4 role-playing.

Nate cucked by hancock

>youtube.com/watch?v=oYyAt_lTUBo

GET THE FUCK OUT OF /fog/ MxR

Regarding Start Me Up - Is there some list somewhere detailing what items each starting profile has ?

Get Start Me up, survival enchancing mods and Slavery from Lovers Lab.
Start as a female farmer with heavy scars and fresh bruises.
Drop everything apart from melee weapon and clothes
Take over some settlement and turn it into a raiders purgatory where they are flogged, starved and locked in chains asd cages at the main street.

There isn't much problem with compatibility between armor replacers, the big problems are with those armor mods that have mix and match parts, as they're going to clip really badly if they weren't made for that exact body type, or at least a very, very close one. Armors that don't show skin can be any shape you want though. But then there's the problem of if you get a specific variation on Type 3, but all the replacers were based off of a different variation. Hell, I compared Exeter's replacers for 3 and NV, since 90% of the base game's armor are the same, and found that a small handful of the meshes had been updated with larger breasts for the NV release.

The problem is that we don't have the proper tools for bodyslide and outfit studio to make conversions with. Sliders and conversion references I mean. Someone might be working on these things, but I only heard vague stuff.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18946/?
You'll need this.

I am very excited for this mod. I can ditch Piper and just give Nora the dicking she deserves.

Holy fuck so i'm doing my second modded playthrough on NV and using the mod called A World of Pain (i think its this one) and there was like this bunker which had a bunch of teleporters and one teleported to a secret place of Vault 21

pretty amazing what modding can do

There should be a disclaimer somewhere about how he tries to make his runs overpowered and very modernesque and militaristic. I fucking cringe every time i watch but i appreciate being helpful and showing hidden gems, sometimes. At this point i dont think it s a good idea to sham anyone that plays new vegas unless he is saying shit like "I am moving to Fo4 see you fags XD"

i would use it if it was so incompatible with lots of mods.

>You'll need this.

Already have it, lad. But thanks.

Was thinking of a scavenger, focusing on stealth and scrounging. Diving into vaults and buildings to find scrap and sell it at Diamond City or Bunker Hill.

have we reached the pinnacle of FNV modding or is there still room for improvement?

Someone could finish of Millenia's complete pack. That would be nice.

I guess the Frontier is coming and Project Brazil wasn't finished?