>Videos:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Videos

>Archived games:
archive.klaxa.eu/

>Current Cup:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Winter_Cup

>Winter Cup Dates:
>February 10-12: Opening weekend.
>February 17-19: Second group stage weekend.
>February 25 and 26: Knockouts.

>Day 4 (Feb. 17th):

>/m/ vs [r9k]
>Veeky Forums vs /w/
>/adv/ vs Veeky Forums
>/out/ vs /h/
>/asp/ vs [s4s]
>/u/ vs /n/
>Veeky Forums vs /soc/
>/vr/ vs /sp/

>Hat Pick: /asp/

>Upcoming Invitationals:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Tag_Team_Cup_3
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Console_War

>PES 17 Info:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017

>Previously:
>First Weekend Over
>Waiting, Testing, and Shitposting
>Aesthetic DLC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE&feature=youtu.be&t=9s
youtube.com/watch?v=G1PNITe10po
youtube.com/watch?v=LZBH5EO-1Lg
implyingrigged.info/wiki/FLGS_Cup_III
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

benis

/sp/ runs this shit

anime

Is not allowed in this thread.

VGL8 belongs to /owg/ lads

Why can't /4ccg/ just accept the fact that we need Tony?
The cup is practically dead without him.

nice bait but no

I spotted an insecure manchild.

Post yfw /sp/ wins the winterb owl

>mfw

Yeah, the guy above me posting about someone that left months after we stopped caring about him.

/ghost/

youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE&feature=youtu.be&t=9s

leave /sp/ to me

don't you have a fetus cup to participate in?

>he doesn't remember "it's only /c/"

youtube.com/watch?v=G1PNITe10po

>every anime image is /a/
What are /m/, /c/, /h/, /e/ and /u/?

robots and /a/ bandwagons

Shitty dump boards?

my erection would be so big people would see it from the moon

Is Yui /m/?

>we could have had a /chen/ group

I spotted trips.

I too once spotted an insecure manchild but then he left and bent with him

Sending my brony hitmen friends to take you out. Goodbye motherfucker, should've not talked shit about Tony. :)

sounds like an asSALT ;)
hope they bring Tony along so I can too so I can sock him one in the flapper

Tony was an asshole, the cup is much better off without him. He might've laid down the groundwork for aesthetics but his inability to work with others or take a joke was his undoing.

Tony is a cuck.

>the cup is much better off without him
He still does stuff for mulp.

no, not the cuck squad, I can only fuck so many women at once
have mercy!

That's not the cup itself

It existed before Tony, but Tony made it better, funnier, and more watchable than any of us could've expected back in the days of PES12. The Cup, as it exists today, cannot exist without him. You could at least concede that, but you won't because you're an ingrate nobody who has nothing to contribute but anonymous whining in a shithole general.

Everybody you relentlessly mock is infinitely more based than you because of what they do. This would only make you angry, as it does, if you were incredibly insecure.

Ask me how I know you're an insecure manchild.

love that pasta

goalscorers on this cup's statistics page updated boys

Post yfw /d/ and [s4s] already confirmed to advance

>tfw you realize that the golden glove record for this cup will be unbeatable in later versions of PES

Sorry if this is long for Veeky Forums. I wanted to email Lear but I can't find an address for him.

Dear Lear,

Horsefuckers are ruining the cup and have been for years. Every time people are having fun, you can bet that a horsefucker will ruin it somehow. /mlp/ is a cancerous containment board, its fans are purposefully malicious, and its team cheats. Just because you haven't caught someone yet doesn't mean they aren't cheaters, and /mlp/ fucking cheats. Actually, they have been caught, but nothing has ever been done. They cheated with captaincy cards and got a swat on the wrist. They cheated with pre-game instructions last summer when their export was fucked. I don't know if they cheated with nightly exports, but a lot of people say they did. All I know is, if /mlp/ thinks it can get away with something, it'll do it.

Horsefuckers have occupied every level of the cup since they got involved, from management to /merit/, and they are all dicks. Ved monopolizes the hyp video process and spams ponies in the chat. Darkbow is a cheater that told horsefuckers to raid after /mlp/ won last summer. PMB is an arrogant prick who abuses his power and tried to kill the cup. BGP is a filthy liar and cheater who spins conspiracies about other people. NBD lied out his ass to get /mlp/ off the hook during Dragongate. And let's not forget Dragonfag himself, the biggest cheater in cup history. All horsefuckers. All dicks. Literally nothing good has ever come from /mlp/ and it only gets worse every year.

I am writing to you anonymously to avoid character assassination, but i hope you will take me seriously. This isn't 50% shitposting/50% false flagging. This is me telling you that you have an opportunity to go down as the greatest commissioner ever, better than GB, better than Gracen, better than Boris. All you have to do is the right thing:

Ban /mlp/ from the cup.

cont.

Ban them. Kick them the fuck out. Who would blame you? Who would give you a hard time? Horsefuckers will be mad, but who cares? All they do now is complain anyway. Imagine how fun the cup could be for you and me and everyone else with no horsefuckers. Be honest. No pony drama. No pony spam. Just pure fun among cup fans who get what the cup is about. Boards have been banned from the cup for doing 1/100th of what /mlp/ has gotten away with. End the cycle. Do what needs to be done. Please.

Thanks for doing your best. You don't always get it right, but I think you have done a lot more good than people give you credit for. This could be your best decision ever, if you let it be.

Sincerely,
user

I know this is shitposting, but if Lear actually did that he'd just be couped and his action undone.

If this happened and we devolved into a pony-4CC civil war, who would be on each side?

go jp
youtube.com/watch?v=LZBH5EO-1Lg

I'm a traditionalist so

OMG SO SALTY XD

Easy.
/mlp/ v. the rest of the 4CC.

This but unironically.

/mlp/ wins as per usual.

They win by cheating.

Winning is winning you loser

just like /sp/ kek

I love all this preemptive damage control vs /mlp/

Nice copypaste.
Lear won't give a fuck, because he is asshole.

>not running the cup via copypasta makes you an asshole

That's how I feel about the Golden Boot record and 16

My results in tipping so far have been so abysmal I decided to make predictions as usual and then flip most of them to the opposite one.

/m/ draws [r9k] 1-1
Veeky Forums wins 2-1
Veeky Forums wins 2-1
/out/ wins 2-1
[s4s] wins 2-1
/u/ wins 1-1
Veeky Forums wins 2-1
/sp/ wins 2-1

I'm pretty sure there would be boards who would say "what the fuck are you doing, go back to playing the damn tournament."

One of the reasons 4cc is banned almost sitewide is because it "doesn't follow the Veeky Forums rules".
Removing mulp is a nice step towards cup recognition and acceptance, a small sacrifice you can say.

>Arselel

>/u/ wins 1-1

Now do it for the other groups

dumb slut

obsessed

Thank you for doing your part in continuing this great tradition

No, he is an asshole, because he made wrong decisions.

>Sacrifice
Would you call removing a part of your body that's infected with cancer a sacrifice?

All I know for now is that /mlp/ will beat /mu/ 1-0, one of /mlp/'s managers leaked the script

I agree, it's time to cut off /jp/ and /u/ and be done with it.

Lol. No. The rest of us would rather play without the horsefuckers.

Hold your horses there buddy.

No u

>goalscorers on this cup's statistics page updated boys

Thank you.

Does it seem to anybody else that we spend way more time talking about /mlp/ than any sane person should?

Before they got Jerry Reed to be the Bandit in Smokey and the Bandit 3, it was actually going to be Jackie Gleason driving the truck and it was going to be called Smokey IS the Bandit. But test audiences didn't like that.

That's my /tv/ history lesson for you today, /4ccg/. Might as well since /tv/ IS history at this point ;_;

Speak for yourself. They are the best heel we've got. /pol/ is too pathetic to do the job anymore, /sp/ has mellowed out too much, and nobody else comes close.

Think of it like this: If you had a really really bad crick in your neck, you'd complain about it, right?

Delet your club

even /mlp/ doesn't talk about /mlp/ as much as /4ccg/ does

Obsession is like that.

Well ofc they don't, they talk about ponies instead, because that's what the board is for

>sane

Thanks for the lesson.
Will you be back for Spring?

you are loved

Shrieking false-flag FUCK PONYS AMIRITE??? spam is exactly the kind of false flag shit the people that want GR15 removed spam other boards up with. Look at /qa/, look at your boy with his shitty TV Guide image. Everyone is well aware that the people yelling about "ARENT PONYS TERRIBLE LOLOL??" are just trying to get that rule removed by making the "other side" look as bad as possible.

Ignore it, report it if it's more than screeching, walk away. Simple.

Given that the argument for removing GR15 is that we're years past the time when the smallest mention of ponies would derail any thread into endless shitposting, that seems counterproductive.

/d/-sized cock.

good luck /c/

good luck /sp/

As are you.

I feel sad for the people who have yet to accept the joy of poners in their life.

I like this guy. He's got the right idea. Don't talk about 'em, and you don't have to worry about 'em.

So, What do you think's gonna be the big game of Day 4? I personally can't wait to see how badly [r9k] gets BTFO by /m/ with >tfw no gf being suspended for the match.

I did it once.
The first 2 seasons weren't bad.
Everything after is total garbage.
Also, the people who enjoy it are terrible too.

All you /toy/ /m/ Veeky Forums and /co/ fans.

implyingrigged.info/wiki/FLGS_Cup_III

See you the weekend after the cup.