ITT: What do u like/hate about your car

I´ll start:
Focus RS mk1 75000km 2004
Love: Handling, Brakes, Power/Weight
Hate: Seat height, weight distribution(eats front tyres)

bump.

Vw fox 75bhp 2006
Love: comfy seats, it's cute
Hate: lack of power, steering unresponsive

330 e30
love: can go fast
hate: sometimes not enough fast

2004rav42.0vvti
love:
handling, steering lightness, vision, engine
hate:
slow steering, slushbox, center of gravity so high every time I go for a drive I need to clear it with air control

that would be a nice shot with a bit more light

2006 corolla
Love: fuel economy, reliable as fuck, can squeal the tires at a light
Hate: slow as hell

Celica ST202 '98
Love: looks, brakes, grip, power
Hate: weight distribution, FWD, throttle lag

I'd murder for the GT-Four. Would be the perfect car.

15' FiST 31k miles
Love: MPG, brakes, handling, power
Hate: Seats not heated, I didn't get the recaros

only have this one, here´s another

btw post pics of your cars as well!

2007 Lexus IS 350

>Love
Power, styling, interior quality, luxury features, great stereo
>Hate
Auto, body roll, fuel economy, dash defects, visibility, headroom, rear seat space, one cupholder

oh yea a gt-four is nice, but honestly i´d prefer an EVO

Ah, okay. Just took this one with a conveniently placed snow pile :-)

Umm. Not sure why... It wasn't oriented this way on my phone. Oh well.

EVO is great but I just love Celica's looks.

2010 VW Golf 2.5l

Love: manual trans (only one I've ever driven a lot, I think it's actually supposed to feel like shit compared to others) sounds after CAI; comfy seats; handling; decent acceleration compared to my previous corolla; interior is awesome for a basic hatch

Hate: stock speakers; it's not a GTI; ride quality; steering wheel shakes at 70mph and up, and I've tried everything to fix it; gets dirty fast (black) steel wheels;

looks neat! love that it has a sunroof

what does the front lsd feel like? do you experience a lot of torque steer?

Mazda 323 1997
Love: Fun to drive, muh V6, reliable
Hate: Do I fucking have to say it?, lack of parts (I'm not gonna buy OEM engine cushion set worth half of my car)

is it a V6? dunno if those were sold in europe

5cyl

Inline 5 I think, only sold stateside

2007 Nissan 350z
Love: 306 bhp, interior, style & looks, exhaust sounds, power

Hate: The stereotypes, exclusive parts, gas mileage (17 mpg), and expensive repair

at 19 years old, this car really puta a hole in my pockets, but I really enjoy the car so I learn to budget wisely

>2011 focus
Love
>manual, ac works I guess.
Hate
>Literally everything else about it.

Bikeuu
>2006 Fz1
Love
>Everything. Power and handling is there, and it came with a full touring set up
Hate
>nothing, bike is bae.

Pic related isnt mine, but its identical to this, aside from clear indicator lights

>love
engine sound
engine torque curve
plenty of power
manual which is uncommon for this car apparently
in really good shape
low miles for the age (120k)
90s nippon means parts are cheap as fuck and most repairs are well documented
>hate
understeers like a bitch obviously
more than 10% throttle in the rain and my wheels spin despite decent all seasons
beam axle suspension and big sidewalls mean my rear end hops all over the place when navigating rough turns
its sterile, boring looks (give it a sleeper vibe though, so its cool)
the white-faced guages with white-backlight
even though it was never a rust belt car i still have problems rounding off seized bolts because its 20 years old

'I´m glad I descided against getting one with concerns on MPG

>2003 Toyota Camry
Love: Gas mileage, reliability, comfort, seating position, visibility, utility,
Hate: Steering feel, 4 speed auto, Poor engine response,

On a side note, anyone got an easy way to fix weatherstripping? Mine is coming off.

well this car taught me to hold the steering wheel with both hands haha.
if you´re getting used to it´s wonderful, though if you push the car tyre wear is very high. but grip is really good.

pic actually related, whoops

they are very sensitive to alignment, some of them torque steer a lot, some don't. the lsd just maginifies it.

2006 Chevy Cobalt LS 136k mi
>Love
No shitty touchscreen or any stupid gadgets inside, just the essentials
>Hate
Just about everything else

>Hate:
You forgot cheap interior and rough visibility. Test drove an '07 last year myself and walked away because of this.

Not a bad car, but I couldn't deal with these things.

Gorilla glue worked for me. Don't use a ton or it'll seep through

Have you considered a G coupe as an alternative?

2001 e39 m5

Love: looks, comfort, power, NA 4.9L 400hp v8, all performance aspects

Hate: gas mileage, exhaust is a little too tame although i plan on getting Dinan exhaust soon, repairs (just the time it takes, do most of the work myself).

loves greatly outweigh the hates. i will own this car until the day i die

Thanks. I was thinking gorilla glue already, I'll have to try it soon.

Daewoo Lanos 1,5 2008
Love: vision, comfy soft suspension, ease and cheap to maintain, fixable, MPG on highway, elbow room
Hate: low clearance, nonexistent sound insulation, lack of acceleration

3m tape

2013 Kia Cerato Si Hatchback

Love: Blends in with the crowd and have never been pulled over because of that, Kind of looks like an egg, Trunk Space, comfy seats, vision, Reliable

Hate: Constantly wheel spins when the road is wet, Fuel economy is pretty bad for a 4 cylinder, No tow ball.

1991 RX7 FC Convertible

Love
>Dorito engine
>8k redline
>Light as fuck
>Feels like a go-kart
>That high pitch whine above 6k rpm
>AC works flawlessly
>Pop ups

Hate
>Understeers like a bitch when your tires start slipping
>Minor front end damage makes pop ups, stay ups
>Pre mix
>NA, slow as fuck acceleration
>Convertible
>Loud as fuck past 80 mph due to convertible
>Shitty vert weather stripping, leaks terribly around the windows when it rains
>Did I mention it's a convertible?

Overall, I love this thing. But the convertible fact just kills me with the downsides. If I didn't get it for so cheap, I'd say not worth. But I can keep up at the meets easy enough, so it does the job for now.

Subaru BRZ
Love: Handling, cornering, smooth shifter, kicking out the back end easily
Hate: lack of torque, lack of trunk space, hard to get out of such a low car, no heated steering wheel

ITT

>old cars are old, need repairs
>new cars are awesome, want more gimmics

hmm well thats possible ofc. but since there is no adjustable suspension i can´t change anything about it. i wouldn´t change anything though.

what i can say that tyres are influential as well. if you mount grippy ones like michelin pilot cup´s it´s more than with normal pirelli pzeros

beautiful, aren´t they pretty expensive in US?

'05 Ford Focus 1.6 AT
L: reliable (insane isn't it), kinda comfy
H: noisy clicky engine, can't pull steering wheel close enough, shitty audio system

'95 Hilux 2.8D
L: insane ground clearance for stock - goes everywhere, has the right looks
H: engine rattles and vibrates, sounds horrible, very slow uphill, heavy clutch

>Subaru BRZ
>no heated steering wheel
You would really expect that on a Subaru?

'90 Miata

Love
>sharp handling
>engine with no power you can abuse
>pop ups
>fun to drive

Hate
>that one roof leak i can't find
>rattle everywhere
>loud because convertible
>little power
>can't take more than 2 people at once

Love it, and not willing to sell

No but it's something I would like to have. I would trade the heated seats for a heated steering wheel any day of the week.

>would trade the heated seats for a heated steering wheel
What?! Heated seats keep you way warmer. I experienced heated steering wheel on a loaner ES 350. Nice, but not crucial.

I would never buy another car without heated seats. It's too nice in the Winter.

I remember driving to work in my old shitbox Civic and it would just start to heat up as I'm pulling into the parking lot. Ugh...

The thing is the heated seats in the BRZ are not the greatest compared to heated seats on an Acura TSX for example. They heat up your butt cheeks a little but definitely more gimmicky rather than useful. A poor attempt at heated seats in my opinion.

That's a bummer. Mine are great. I've never experienced bad heated seats.

I can say that my cooled seats are kind of gimmicky though. Just blows a little breeze up your taint area. Nothing on the back which tends to get sweaty in Summer.

Well I bought mine used with 25000 miles on it so maybe they're just worn out.

op here. just wanted to share my 90hp class racecar project (low budget class, no engine tuning allowed, got car for free)

Mine's a decade old. Still toasty haha

e92 M3

>love
everything related to the driving dynamics. It eats corners way better than my 335 did and with what feels like loads more power due to the instant N/A response.

>hate
gas gauge always on E
vape-lords and shitbox civics that want to race at the lights in rush hour. (Shockingly enough, the mustangs and camaros are usually almost always cool)

>vape-lords
I've witnessed three different WRX vapers on the road recently. No b/s. The meme is so true.

Keep an eye out for snap backs and/or polarized hipster shades as well.
I told all my friends about it and now they cant stop seeing them.

Integra DC5 base

Love: Handling, mileage, space, fairly uncommon, pretty

Hate: It's not a type S, not enough power, FWD

Love the car mostly tho

I've witnessed 100 and none were vapers. The meme is a lie.

they're not too bad. i got mine for 18k with 90k miles (109k now). i knew going it there would be repairs that could bankrupt you if you had them all done at a dealership. but as i said i was prepared to do as much shit myself as possible, and its been a great learning experience. i also think the value on the e39 m5 will be much like the e30 m3. i think i bought the car it at the lowest point they will ever be valued; 18k for a car thats sticker was 70k 15 years ago is pretty fuckin sweet. i think the appreciation in the coming years alone will pay for all of my repairs eventually, even though i honestly dont think i will ever sell it - they truly are amazing cars.

Your life is a lie.

That's probably because people who drive V8's aren't displacelets trying to compensate.
Or they think you rebadged a 328.

2009 G37 Sedan

Pros:
>RWD
>Great power
>Great power delivery
>Solid handling, even at high speed
>Dat exhaust note
>Great aftermarket because shares many things with 370z
>Decent visability
>Robust drivetrain, people regularly take these well over 200k miles

Cons:
>21mpg AVERAGE on 93 octane tune
>Leather is getting beat up now that it is over 100k
>Stupid option packaging - Want LSD, BBK, and body. But don't want backup camera, heated seats, nav, and other shit that just make the car heavier and "more valuable to normies" so I didnt get the S version. Saved $4000 but OEM parts I'm looking for are high demand so they either aren't cheap or hard to find.
>Because it makes a great tuner car, it attracts some of the worst people. ("so, you? hurr hurr hurr hurr") kys

2014 BMW M135i
Love: straight-6 tarbo rwd in a fucking hatchback
hate: paint is thin as fuck so needs constant washing to keep it from weathering, rear badge rattles going over a gnat's cock

I've been thinking about replacing my IS 350 with maybe a 2013 135i. Miss driving manual :-(

and never owned a turbocharged car before...

It's a fun car. Steering feel is bad but most modern cars suffer with that.

Picture has metadata with orientation, your phone reads that and displays it correctly, Veeky Forums does not read it and displays it directly

I love the wide wheel arches and the front bumper
Well done user

2001 MR2

>Lightweight
>Responsive steering, excellent handling
>Fuel economy
>Manual

>Grinds in 4th
>No torque
>Can't drive 8 months out of the year
>Legit hardtop is +$3k

1993 190E

>Comfy af
>Looks have aged like wine
>Reliable
>Inexpensive parts

>Hydraulic locks
>Premium fuel only
>Cup holder in glove box (wtf mercedes)
>Auto trans is bearable but not perfect by any means

Mazda 3 hatch 160ish hp 2016
Love: gas, great trans, exterior, roomy interior, well done E power steering
Hate: kinda crap infotainment, looses all power after 80mph

2003 Ford Ka

Love
>beats taking the bus
>it's a shitbox but it's my shitbox
>slow car fast etc.
>pretty light especially over the rear
>not full of iPads, electronic nannies, or meme door locks
>not even ABS
>cable throttle, manual windows, manual locks
>only amenities are hydraulic power steering, heating and a stereo
>usually pretty simple to fix when it breaks

Hate
>breaks all the time
>some shit is really crap to fix, e.g. changing brake pads requires removing spring clips that hold the calipers on (getting them back on is an arse)
>fuck ugly
>engine is pathetic
>lol no power, fuck all torque
>absolutely hates high revs, takes forever to get there, shitty redline (rusty as shit
>oil leak that I can't easily fix because all the valve cover bolts have rusted away
>can't get any sort of bolt removal tools to those bolt heads because they're recessed
>handling sucks
>suspension seems like it was designed to be as shit as possible
>softest springs and hardest shocks in the parts bin
>flops around on corners and breaks your spine on bumps
>surprisingly awful fuel economy for a 1.3L making 69hp
>seat hurts your lower back after about 30 minutes and the back gradually falls down
>steering wheel is in entirely the wrong place
>no tachometer
>clock has a mind of its own

Pic related.

I like nearly everything about it. I do prefer some different stylings on other models but I'm more or less content. It holds the road very well, between second and third gear I can still pull away faster than I ought. It never fails MOTs either, very good. There is a slight design flaw inherent in these cars but it's not serious.Regular servicing will keep it sprightly.

I don't dislike anything about the car more that I wish I could afford to lavish money on her to really do it justice.

2003 Volkswagen Passat (275k)
Love: Turbo makes ride fun, rides nice like any other German car, sounds nice for an i4, reliable

Hate: Not the best mpg + requires 93 grade gasoline, all fluids and parts are expensive but well worth it

>RSX base model
>things I hate: engine bay is cramped as fuck, paint's all fucked because the previous owner never washed it, it's auto

Was my first car, and I loved it.
Wheel hubs kept getting fucked up though.

thx bro, though this is all stock

Could they do with a wider tyre? I do have to keep filling mine up with air. Maybe the rim is corroded Dad said. It's not that much of a problem.
I'd pay money to upgrade the brakes just so they were a tad sharper.

1992 Honda Civic EG Hatch

Love: Light, easy to work on, cheap OE replacement parts, fuel economy.

Hate: Other 90's Civic drivers
>"Hey bro, that thing got V-tec?"
>"Dude you should do a b16 swap"
>"Stance nation brooooo"
fucking degenerates

MR2 Spyder
Love: Light weight, great handling, good brakes, , fast (compared to my last car)
Hate: Almost no storage space, not comfy for long trips

Sentra SE-R Spec V (sorry for shitty pic)

>Love
Excellent handling, cool interior, looks normal, plenty of power, huge sleeper potential, 6 speed manual, easy to add power

>Hate
Rough ride because of stiff suspension, manual (traffic), touchy gas petal, speakers need to be replaced

I didn't even know this car existed until I saw one while I was looking for a car. I'm so happy with this car. I still haven't seen another one on the road yet

2004 STi

> Hate
Fags waving at me. I don't know you. I don't like your pile of shit car with stickers on it.
Fucking thing rattles more than a cat toy.
Always afraid it is about to explode
Tired of waiting for some asshole in a shit box to total it and me be out a clean car I love

> Pros
Dem gold bbs
I enjoy driving it

Hey guys, I need your help.

A friend of mine is getting his car repossessed. It's a 2011 Nissan Altima 3.5 SR. He told me he is going to let them take it monday, and that I can take any parts off it that I want.

My car is a 09 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V. It shares some parts with the Altima I'm pretty sure.

Is there anything I could remove to sell or add to my car?

oops I meant to make my own thread

owell ill ask in a few days i guess

>V6

RARE
A
R
E

>repossessed
>Nissan
Who else had a good chuckle?

Toyota Hilux D4D, 186 000km, 2003
2.5 Diesel, manual transmission

Love: 4x4 works great, simplicity, reliability, build quality, huge aftermarket, good shape
Hate: Dont really hate anything at all about it. The few things I don't like are fully fixable, like a bit more power (chip), bigger tires, remove the rust on the hatch and paint it

Astra G 1.7dti 410k km ’02
Love: Reliable, economic shitbox that just werks
Hate: Every door except the drivers door has some problem, rust, faded paint (I think it only has factory single stage paint), driver seat is really worn

same boat as you OP
Focus ZTS (2.0L Zetec), 122k miles, 2000
Love: Handling, turning radius, responsiveness, will probably run forever
Hate: Everything keeps fucking breaking, something is going to eventually drag it down

LOVE: sick Bluetooth radio and shit, super light, manual RWD, trick suspension, only rust free British car in the world

HATE: engine slow, unreliable, smells, both leaks and burns oil, gearbox notchy and leaks oil, rear diff leaks oil, steering has play, friend got chocolate on seat

LOVE: trick suspension, trick engine, more than enough fasts
HATE: not enough fasts really when not on commute, need to do valve adjustment and a couple of other bits, rear brake calliper located at bottom of disc (why)

Love:
Exhaust
~80% of the paint
$900 price
4 Seats-Technically
Wheels hanging out past the fenders
Everything that doesn't work or is home fixed (Gives it more character to me and is a good laugh among friends)

Hate:
Not a V8
18.4MPG, best I've gotten was 23.1
Wheels hang out past the fenders, causing the tires to rub when you put more than 2 people in it
The trunk won't open, no idea why
The passenger's window won't roll down
EVERY SINGLE FUCKING INTERIOR LIGHT IS SHORTED
Not a manual
Previous Owner wanted to be much more than it can be but took shortcuts to doing that, such as welding the brake pads STRAIGHT TO THE CALIPERS, making it extra fun to find out the other ways he made things work and undoing them.
Turn Signal stalk is hanging out below the steering wheel, about to fix this.

Waiting to buy new tires, already have new wheels.

the nogs in my area have the only Nissan dealership in the city a mere two blocks from the largest ghetto, so it's notorious for having 18 yo freshly minted nogs pop up, sign on for some stupid interest rate on a new shiny Nissan, and having them repoed in just a few months later. Nissan used market in my area is completely fucked as a result.

Haha what a fucking heap

was just about to respond, ive got the same thing

mine's not as busted as yours, but

hate: too low to the ground, front scrapes at any minor dip in the road
old, sticky gum in console from previous owner
trunk opens, have to pull up on it while hitting the button on my keys
the color ive got shows any scratches at all. fuck that noise

overall, good car, with minor inconveniences.