Lowering your car

>lowering your car

>lowering your car for non-race purposes.

>tfw just got a really good deal on some megan coilovers
>they're in the mail right now
>im going to put them on my car and drop it at least 3-4 inches to get rid of my horrendous wheel gap

wheel gaps are sexy desu

I dont mind having small amount of gap but my car literally has like 4.5 inches of space between the fender and tire. my THICC sidewalls dont help either.

This. And if you ever have people in the back of your car (which is doubtful on Veeky Forums), your car will look like it's packed full of beaners on a lunch break in the middle of a work day the way it'll lean back ontop of the already lowered rear.

Which car?

An old 90s jap shitbox that nobody cares about but exists everywhere.

why not just get bigger rims? Lowered cars look disgusting

t. Nigger

>adding more weight
>running skinnier side walls
>enjoying your kidneys getting pounded

t. furfag

What if your car lowers itself?

Skinnier sidewalls are objectively better than fat ones though. obviously less so for comfort

>objectively better
By what metric? Your ass? This ain't the 00s, 50 series looks just fine and provides better comfort

This statement is objectively false.

Still better than you :3

objectively retarded, both of you
Thinner sidewalls offer better tire rigidity, which improves stability, as well as basically every other metric related to tire performance.
I even stated that thinner tires are not better for comfort.
There's a reason you dont see performance oriented vehicles with obese balloon sidewalls anymore, and that's because they're shit for performance

For the type of driving most do on public roads, 50 series is fine, stop being an autistic much Hoosiers type faggot

>say dumb shit
>get called out
>b-b-b-but its fine for the type of driving i do!
fuck off lol

I'm not saying put on huge monstrosities that they do. upgrading from a factory r16 to an r18 won't make you look like a retard and will look considerably better

Also, put on decent sized rubbers on the wheels and you won't get your kidneys pounded.

How old are you that you can't deal with a low profile tire?
Is it because you're fat? Do you not like the feeling of your fag jiggle?

camry?

>modding a camry

Yeah, better at being a big disappointment than me. I know.

>lowering a bike
When will they learn

>lifting your truck

That's right user, hide behind that name on the internet

>dumb shit
Your obviously wrong subjective opinion means dick m8
>get called out
For talking about tracking? Lol fuck off
Let me know when you get a pass and some actual track time you fucking poser

I know.