What is wrong with the Prius?

What is wrong with the Prius?

Other urls found in this thread:

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/490/3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's gay lol

it´s a dull, slow shitty car.
Toyota usually puts an effort into catering to enthusiasts even in cars like rav 4 or by making a mid engined minivan or by giving startlet awd or some shit.
Prius is just a fucking dull, slow boring, sluggish piece of fucking shit, only driven by retards who think they´re saving the planet but they could do better in a v6 by keeping off the throttle

its a hybrid gas saver that i would only daily if i was paid to drive it. Zero power, handle like crap at least the early generations and its all around not attractive especially the interior

reverse pedo us really fucking wierd. i cant see this happening at all

It's designed to sap your testosterone. The interior is horrible and it drives like shit and and it's made for people that hate cars.

Also the shifter looks like a huge clitoris which gives you an idea of the pain the designers wanted to inflict on you.

>ugly
>shit to drive
>electric engine has to lug around a gas engine in the city
>gas engine has to lug around an electric engine on the highway
>gets shit mileage when driven by a human being

nothing.

it's a boring and extremely economical hatchback for people that just want transpiration.

Fuck off you goddamn loli demon, I am not getting in your fucking van no matter how many rock CDs you have.

I like beer

It apparently turns any driver into a mobile road hazard.

At least they're fairly easy to spot from far away.

So it is basically designed with Peugeot drivers in mind?

They don't actually attract lolis

Nothing.
It's the drivers that are the problem.

well peugot arn't that bad, the last one i've driven was a 208 and it was quite nice to drive

It's not about Peugeot, it is their user base.

the Prius was developed as a status symbol for a very particular type of smug asshole it was expensive and not very well designed

you could get better mileage in a cheaper car
you could get better emissions in a cheaper car
you could get better luxury in a cheaper car

the Prius excelled in nothing but wankery

battery got to be replaced every 10 years. costs 1/3 the price of the car.

also driven by morons who love to claim:

>"im saving the world"
no you arent dickhead, you are just another tight-arse who doesnt like paying for gas...

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/490/3/

not to mention the massive pollution and resources that go into lithium mining and refining for those batteries

You are fucking retarded. It's been proven countless times that the additional pollution of a lithium ion battery is negated in the long run. stop spouting memes.

Because Prius ownership appeals to people who don't want to pollute in their own neighborhood. Lithium is mined in countries with lots of poor people. Rare earth magnets come from China. Power comes from coal plants in Indian reservations far, far away. Not in their beloved San Francisco. So, it's all good.

>is negated in the long run. stop spouting memes.
By what? The coal burnt to charge it?

>only one source of energy is used to power countries
States will continue to invest in renewable energies. Electric cars pollute far far less. get the fuck over it.

What a load of bullshit, hybrid cars still pollute as much as normal petrol ones or more, it is FACT.
You cannot deny FACTS.

i'm talking about electric vs gas. there isn't enough info on hybrids.

Okay you got me.
Maybe it's getting power by BURNING OIL OR NATURAL GAS.

Statistically you're hybrid or electric car exists on a power grid based on burning hydrocarbons. There's a small chance it's powered by hydroelectric or nuclear.

quickfix
>you're
your

I have to say that I rode in a prius c and it's not as bad as I expected. Granted, it's not the bigger prius, but it seems to do its job. Not my car, but it caters to the people who can't afford gas too well.

only edgy tryhards dislike the Prius because

>hurr shitty hybrid its not a vee ate or performance car
and
>lol everyone else hates so I will hate it to prove how much of a car guy I am

also damn thats the only image Ive ever posted and see get used lel

Actually, plenty of good reasons have been posted if you would have read the thread before spouting your bullshit, you'd know that

They really fucking suck to drive. I'd rather drive a Fiat

not a single good reason itt edgelord

people whining about owners

No, look here dipshit >you could get better mileage in a cheaper car
>you could get better emissions in a cheaper car
>you could get better luxury in a cheaper car
>battery has to be replaced every ten year and costs 1/3 of the price of the car

Stop being stupid and looking for an argument

wow you can get an old piece of shit for less than a Prius?!

who woulda thunk it

once again

wow a small price after 10 years of service

what a shitbox

such good reasons!

Its not even as good as a C-Max, there

I'd get one if gas weren't so cheap.

>LIEberals are the ones who REALLY hate poor people!
headsmashingly stupid post

It couldn't be more accurate, snowflake

Ok, so why can't you pay more in taxes so people living in poverty can have better social programs? Poor people are adversely affected by war, so why not stop indirectly supporting wars in the Middle East just so we can get more of your precious oil?

Use your brain a little, you'll find it

>tfw driving around a hybrid challenger

feels good man

Even name has a lisp in it