900, nocoiners missed out

900, nocoiners missed out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k2hLF7NSSuY
discord.gg/jtBmHwJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nocoiners, forever BTFO

Congrats, you made 10 dollars. Fuck off.

Nah I made about $4k in 3 days. I have about 45 BTC.

you didn't make shit unless you sold

I'm LMAO at the Eth cucks who spammed this board for months saying Ethereum would take over Bitcoin and Bitcoin is like MySpace.

prove it..post adress signature

I'm telling you 98% on this board don't have more than 2BTC.

what's the reason for it to go up like this?

Manipulation. Lot's of shilling going on on various forums too currently, they are trying to rip off once again

I have 3,2 so yeah

$27,000+ gains in last few days boys.

Beers on me!

Serious question, how can i short bitcoin?

Just because you're a broke bum from /r9k/ doesn't mean that everybody else on this board is. There's people with 100+ BTC on this board.

World economy is going down the shitter and this is only the beginning.

You don't have the slightest clue about Bitcoin, so kindly go fuck yourself.

>tfw sold 12btc at 300$
Needed the money to buy a house so, yeah i guess it's all good.

I have 14 BTC

Hello, mr. shill

youtube.com/watch?v=k2hLF7NSSuY

>$3600 house

Global economic instability, specially in China. When a recession is becoming evident lots of money go to hedges like precious metals and the like. Now criptocurrencies are beginning to be percieved as that.

The market for BTC is roughly $14BN worth, so I am pretty sure neither your moronical opinions on any forums nor mine would ever even make a dent on its price. You're as clueless as a 12 year old boy.

Just needed everything i had.

>you didn't make shit unless you sold

Being a nocoiner must be hell, huh?

Well last time the cap was nearly 10bn and huge manipulation got caught live action

I'm not selling below $5000 next year.

When over 95% of coin holders are FULLY inactive and 2% are responsible for 95% of the volume it is a perfect market for manipulation

Guys, anyone knows?

Let's be honest, it will rise to 1100 - 1200$ but it will crash at some point.

You can short on Poloniex

Thanks

>There's people with 100+ BTC on this board.
HAHAHAHAH

I haven't seen any signed adresses yet.. I can claim to have 100+ BTC too.. or make a screenshot of a memory edited BTC wallet or inspected coinbase wallet. top kek lmfao you are so easily fooled.

I'm not mixing all my coins just to avoid being doxed by Veeky Forums

nice excuse top lel... literally nothing can happen to your coins.. even satoshi signed his address

>I'm not selling below $5000 next year.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

... this is what gamblers actually believe. I screencapped this. why dont you just cut the shit and play the lottery?

Oh boy! Now I can buy MORE drugs!

maximun nocoiner cope as we speak

very sad!

I'll take a photo of mine shortly, soon as grand tour is finished my man.

Prepare the salt.

100 BTC isn't that much, specially if bought at the right time. As I said before, not everyone on this board is a NEET such as yourself.

>memory edit BTC value
>takes photo
>thinks anyone believes h
Either sign your address or gtfo

I would have to shitpost about nocoiners too with that 22% 30-day increase or what it is because I be would extremely nervous.

A lot of British Derivatives firms allow you to long and short bitcoin on leverage. Juicy juicy leverage.

Just make sure you don't get margin called by being an idiot.

I don't care if you believe me or not, I've been shit talking gains and profits for weeks now, exactly 109 coins. But I'm sure I'll spend hours photoshopping something all of a sudden? For what reason? For what purpose?

Are no coiners seriously in that far denial some of us bought and held at a cheap price?

I'm not even a nocoiner but i know you're lying..signing an address takes 30 secs

Bitmex. I'm shorting this stupid shit coin as soon as I buy some.

pic related is my hot wallet

I will not sign my cold wallet addresses because privacy. It would also take at least 30 mins to sign since all my coins are on paper wallets. And I wouldn't want to risk screwing something up just to prove something that nobody even cares about

hodling my 300 BTC since 2011

been telling people to buy since 2011.

I bought them for ~$5 so I idgaf what the price does

When the block size debate is resolved, we'll see real moon action. This is nothing.

>because privacy
HAAHAHAHAH WHAT? Even Satoshi signed his address and nobody knew who the fuck he was.. nigga please.. every nigga can memory edit.. especially a Shitnix user.

or baby level: just take a screenshot and edit in a photo editor. takes about 1 minutes for a 8yo.

Why are you so butt-flustered about others making massive gains with no real effort?

Back to the depths of you filthy frog-poster.

Meh, i dont have the money to make investments large enough to warrant me any profit from a ~15% rise.

I (and everyone else) just wish i got into this shit very early on, when it was almost a joke.

A dollar into a million in 5 years is pretty gud.

and 5-10 years from now people will be wishing they bought in about now.

I can easily see a 5-15 fold increase in value in a decade, but that isnt the same as going from 5 cents a btc to a grand each. that is 20000 times increase. it is surreal. Im not sure if there was such a large increase in the market before.

>HAHAHAHAH

poorfag frustrated by the fact that everyone isn't poor like him

This is what a desperate butthurt nocoiner sounds like. He can't stand he was wrong and the price keeps rising, so now his argument is that none of us actually have any bitcoins. Kek

hurr durr how dare u say something bad about my lovechild crypto "fucking nocoiner blablabla"

>Why are you so butt-flustered about others making massive gains with no real effort?
I'm not butthurt about people making gains.. I'm butthurt about lying faggots claiming to make gains. It's an interesting phenomenon that people lie on the internet.

>inspect element
top kek, I can do this too. Literally took me 20 seconds.

.. and still no signed adress in sight. hahahahaha

>top kek, I can do this too.

It's sad that you actually took time to do that. I honestly feel sorry for you.

and still no signed adress..

we're dipping

I don't believe you are a real person, or that there are even any real people on the internet. You are just an AI. Post a scanned photo of your bank statement, photo ID and birth certificate or else I refuse to believe anything you are saying.

make sure it is notarized also, anyone can make fake documents

>getting off topic

You are asking to giving away my identity which is nothing compared to providing a signed adress. Even Satoshi did it and he is literally a Bitcoin billioaire.. and still nobody really knows who he is.

Nice try though.. next time you lie, think it through. Don't bullshit a bullshitter.

Do you not understand that gains and losses do not exist until you sell the asset?

Only bought in a tiny amount when it was around 720

Waiting for next crash to buy in more, it's cyclical to an extent, but the over trend seems to be towards growth. The 2k figures people are talking about seem realistic, but I'd expect a crash before it hits that

Even if some people are lying, what difference does it make to you? There's still good amount of people who are not. Having 50-100K isn't a cosmical amount of money.

>Having 50-100K isn't a cosmical amount of money.

For him it is, that's why it is so hard for him to believe.

>50-100k is not much
Uhm.. okay? I live in Switzerland and even here 50-100k are much. Seems like you're multimillionaires? pfahahahahahhahaa

...and still no signed adress.

It's not much if you are investing in anything serious. Imagine 100k with 5-10% returns annual. That's nothing.

it'll eventually drop down to $100-$200 and I'll buy in when that happens. there's no rush.

I'll bet you all my money it will never reach those levels again.

imagine not owning bitcoin lmao

>shorting ETH while BTC climbs
It's like printing money.

It won't go that low, but there are still lows.

Last year Bitcoin spike during Christmas then proceeded to sag for a while, then it went back up. There is likely another trough to buy in at some time soon.

Ahahahahahaha the no coiners in this thread lmao

How do i buy bitcoin i ony have a moblie.

When will this shitcoin drop back to $200 so I can get in

NEVER
E
V
E
R

>When the block size debate is resolved, we'll see real moon action.

So, never? Buy Eth instead m8

go to craigslist and post offer to trade your mobile for bitcoins

> mfw sold 1.8 btc
> mfw 2k usd in bitfinex
> mfw dip happening sunday

after i dump all my coins.. crashing this market with no survivors

I just wana know already, which broker went nuts this time.Maybe it's Bitstamps time to take money and go in thin air :^)

I hope so this time. They closed perfectly legal accounts , and kept those with illegal activities open. Wish those mongrels all the worst and a new year hack

i'm holding 0.18 BTC
n-nocoiners amirite??
fuck this is worth nothing

You also absolutly gain or lose nothing with that amount

Yeah I know.

I-I don't lose anything until I sell it, rite guys? These Trump coins I bought will go up!!! I having lost anything yet! Just wait and see. God I love my beanie baby investment.

>gucci
How do we be like Gucci Mane in that picture and be surrounded by so much money and women?

does litecoin count

bitfinex or bitmex

I'm used to hearing bagholders say that, but not nocoiners.

Get money+fame and then hire a producer to pay several attractive women to pose around you for a photoshoot.

200 btc here :)
stay poor bro

Somewhat rustled because I was too young to understand or even comprehend all the prime opportunities to invest my teen-money and time into potentially highly lucrative opportunities. Kudos to people who had an eye and ear to hop aboard the moneytrains back when it mattered.

Sources on all those figures pls.

I think the bubble is bursting so I am going to start nocoining.

I hope I am wrong and it goes to the moon, it may well keep going up over the next few months, but this is out of my risk bracket now and from experience I have learned to obey that rational part of my brain telling me not to gamble everything on earning an extra 50%. Good luck famallarinos.

These are major holidays, a bit of a stagnation is normal.

23.05 BTC, average cost per coin about $521.

Feels good man

How about liquidity tho? How do you get that cash money when it tanks and you need to sell, sell, sell?

there are always altcoins to gamble on. most people trading those are hoping to see the same gains to pump up their bitcoin stash.

I know when to admit that I've made a mistake, congrats coiners.

I spent this year learning how to trade through robinhood and playing with meme stocks before I got tired burning my shirt and settled down on reliable memes and some blue chips.

I plan on spending this year buying btc since the situations in China and India in particular are driving up prices so high, where is the best place to buy btc and what are some high tier lessons I could learn today to help me see maximum gains next year?

Sell now desu lad

nocoiners missed another dip

No coiners will never understand

discord.gg/jtBmHwJ

discord.gg/jtBmHwJ

discord.gg/jtBmHwJ