Post your keys

Haven't had a good keys thread in awhile.

Post your keys and get unfairly judged

How many cars do you have?

Only two. The fob isn't a key, It's for the remote start.

Why is no one posting keys????????

Because they are boring

The keys, The people, or the idea is boring?

Pretty much. Unless someone posts keys to an exotic there's nothing interesting to see.

You.... have a Model X now?

I was finally able to find get something that would justify having an actual keychain on my car key; the guy I bought my fibreglass bed top from finally found the keys for it, and I spent an hour taking apart the lock and making it move

Why is it not attached to anything?

My waifu protects me and my car while driving.

is that snap-on keychain functional?
source on that mini-wrench op?

pic related, my keys

His wife's boyfriend keeps the house keys, He sleeps in the cuckshed

Yeah, it opens my tool box, and they are actually box specific. All modern Snap-on toolboxes come with a custom key similar to mine.
Fuck dude

I'm new to driving

I just don't have any keys for anything. The house is all codes so I just kinda leave.

Wtf is that black thing?
These are gross, get better looking keys man. You couldn't pay the $1.00 extra it costs to get a plastic molded key?
Wtf is a Radio Key?
Do you own 2 Pontiac's or are you those poor fellows that have a different key for the door and ignition?

Not married or in a relationship XD single because I can not trust people to like me for who I am and I am not giving any gold diggers free rides.

It doesn't get lost? Why not atleast a key holder thing?

I normally keep all my keys by the door. Really OCD about the organization and putting things back when I'm done.

>source on that mini-wrench op?

I found it in a rest stop parking lot 7 years ago, On the Ohio turnpike I believe.

Seperate keys for ignition and doors. I enjoy tossing my friends the keys after taking off the ignition one and watching them fumble around trying to start the car.

> Edgy
Why the fish?

It looks like you went back in time to 1950 and took someone's worn out ass keys.

This picture makes me really sad and depressed

Edgy?

>Wtf is a Radio Key?
It's for my apartment complex, opens the gym and the gates for the pools. It's the noisiest thing on my keys but I don't like not having it

You're a fucking faggot

Fish came with the Miata.

I have three house keys to keep track of, Would you be happier with Hello Kitty or maybe Mickey Mouse? Try not to act so cool over something like a key.

I have one with plastic, I'm just not using it right now

Kia is a prox key so I keep that and my house keys always with me. BMW is only when I drive that car so I don't have a jangling mess scratching the leather.

>broken with a hole drilled in it
you are either poor as shit or one hell of a penny-pincher

Or gee idk how about a plain fucking key without some stupid "personalization " added to it. You can always fucking engrave it or something to tell them apart. No one is trying to act cool
That key is even sadder dude...

Says the guy with a carabiner on his key ring like a lesbian trucker. What makes more sense, paying an extra $1 for a painted key from Home Depot or actually engraving several keys? You're acting like a try hard faggot.

No bully zone

Yeah buddy, every key ring needs a bottle opener

Nice countertops

Mine also has a Phillips Head bit and can be used as a flathead screwdriver on the fly, which is what I use it for mainly.

I don't drink often, but it's the only bottle opener I have as well.

>i like to fuck my ignition switch

Good taste, user.

Funny, I don't see a car key on there weeb.

okay I have to know, what do girls say when they see this shit?

keys senpai

You are acting like a carabiner is somehow associated with a certain type of people. The carabiner goes around my belt loop, when i need car key i remove it from carabiner, carabiner goes on belt loop, and key goes in ignition. It makes everything easier, faster, and more convenient. Now somehow you are comparing THAT to having edgy skull painted keys...like come on, thats like apples to oranges.
> Ford
> Alcoholic
Just fucking beautiful really, just the perfect combination
Cringed

> Unnecessary shit the keyring
I'm okay with these.

>The carabiner goes around my belt loop
Oh god you actually do that? That's as gay as the people who let lanyards hang out their pocket. Do you know what year it is?

> Having something that has an intended purpose
> Not using it for said purpose
Do you also not fuck your girlfriend?
> 8/10 made me reply

> Ford
> Alcoholic
>implying
But I don't drink booze at all!

The only thing I've opened with that bottle opener is Jaritos, Mexican Coca-Cola, and the rare mineral water.

>Do you know what year it is?
Not sure tbqh. I always thought having a loop hang out of the pocket made it easier to pull them out

>liking anime
>2016

Gaaaaaay

> Jaritos
> Mexican coca-cola
> Drives a Ford
Yup checks out

carabiners are for rock climbing, its not the 1990s dude. do you have a chain for your wallet too?
Well yeah, but that went out of style in the late 2000's. Occasionally see some high school kids do it though.

Guess I'm a Mexican now.

What about these?

> Style
> More important than function
Oh nevermind. Now I see what type of person I'm dealing with

Those are for retards to use to attach keys to their belt loops, duh.
I assume your closet is full of nothing but white tees carefully hung up? You've been married for too long bud. Can't look like a fool if you ain't got a ring.

>2016
>2015

Actually I'm 19, and i don't have a closet, i live out of my suitcase, But i do have a bunch of white Ts, they make great undershirts.

Then do yourself a favor and stick those keys in your pockets. Chicks cringe at that shit unless you live in some hick town.

that's even worse

>Buy car
>2 weeks later, I realize I can turn the key to lock and lock the steering wheel
>Cool
>Do that, go inside, go to sleep
>Wake up, go to turn car on
>Key won't work
>Call locksmith
>Takes 2 days to find one that'll actually come do it
>Says this isn't the right key
>Makes me new one
>He puts it in
>Works
>Doesn't realize you have to push down and turn to get it to lock position to take key out
>He snaps key inside
>Tries to get it out
>Can't
>At least I can drive it now, but I have to use a club every where I drive
Lucky, I found someone parting out, and they said they'll ship me the ignition once they get to stripping the interior.

Literally nothing, girls don't give a flying fuck, despite what autists think. Just don't go full weeb asking if they wanna see your katana collection.

I'd be disappointed if you didn't.

>Chuuni and worst girl
Bruh...

You leave your car on 24/7? That's fucking badass

I mean, is it really that bad considering the key won't even go into the ignition? The only noticeable damage so far was a hairline scratch next to the ignition.

>pic
well that explains it
>girls don't give a flying fuck, despite what autists think. Just don't go full weeb asking if they wanna see your katana collection.
kek, at least you are smart enough to hide your power level

> Chicks cringe
Buddy, if you aren't getting chick's because your keys are on your belt loop, well I'm sorry, but it isn't the keys fault..why would i change something i do or like to impress a girl? Thats called being fake desu

Everyone is a fake kid. Every. Single. Fucking oxygen breathing CO2 expelling piece of shit on this planet. Just wait until you enter the corporate world.

But good for you, and i do mean that sincerely senpai

Nah, where it's at in the pic is JUST far enough past ACC to be turned off. Only just.

Ya. Works well enough, but if the car's not warmed up (rotary), sometimes it'll stall when coming to a stop, and it's a pain having to fumble with the screwdriver when it happens. Luckily, I've just learned to start her up a bit earlier and let her warm up before hand.
>Also, most the girls I know are weebs anyways, so it's not like me going full weeb would do any harm.

I don't have enough pockets for all the shit I have to carry to do that.
>phone in right pocket
>small tool pouch with flashlight, small flathead, 1/4" drive ratchet, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 13mm, and two extensions
>wallet in right cargo pocket because sitting on anything in my ass pockets is infuriatingly annoying to me
>3DS or GBA SP in left cargo pocket
It's just easier, more convenient, and more comfortable to have my keys on my belt loop by a carabiner.

Hmm...it seems like one of those things in your pockets doesnt really need to be there all the time

But what will I do on my lunch break? Sometimes Veeky Forums is slow

Why in gods name do you EDC tools in your pocket? Is your car that big of a POS?

Why do you carry all this stuff? Can't you get a bag or something?

Because I'm an Express ""technician"" and it makes my job a lot easier just having my most commonly needed tools right on me instead of having to walk to grab it.

Not while I'm at work.

I'm boring

>turd gen toy
Aw yeah nigga, mine's bigger though

>tfw no good turd gen project to be found.

i cant be assed to spend 3 k on a clapped out v6 model with half the interior tore out

Why do you keep so many keys on one set?

same

fuck if i know honestly, i have extras of all these keys so if they are lost its not a big deal.

more convenient just having one group of keys to enter any of my cars i guess

list of keys

>99 plymouth breeze key
>1990 f-250 ignition key
>1990 f250 door key
>fuel tank key for the f-250
>07 civic key
>13 chevy sonic
>house key
>garage key
>no idea wtf the black masterkey is for desu

>Chuuni and worst girl
Qt and best girl brah

They have other uses. For motorcyclists, you can pocket your house keys so they don't scratch your upper triple. GM owners can do the same thing to keep their cars from shutting off at random.

> Heavy ass keychain
> Has a Chevy
R.I.P
Mah nigga

>Remove your keys before starting your car
>can't start it

>They have other uses. For motorcyclists, you can pocket your house keys so they don't scratch your upper triple. GM owners can do the same thing to keep their cars from shutting off at random.
bwahahahaha. on my bike I just use a zippered pocket, you do MTGMTT right?

Zippered or velcro'd. Snacks usually go into the zippered pockets because they're on the outside of the jacket.

I'll only have the Ford fob and no key once I get rid of my 04 Focus.

Nice makoto user! Your strap looks so clean, mine is dirty after a year of use...

House keys, and the keys to my mk5 gti and my 2010 accord ex-l v6, I don't bother with a lanyard, the gti key is huge enough to always get a grip in my pocket

Fucking Veeky Forums rotating my pictures.

To be fair, I've never seen LL. Only IM@S, so I can't really judge.

In honesty, I leave the strap at home with the rest of my Makoto stuff. Only keep the pinched keychain with me all the time.

>Still rotated
I give up.

Nice Imas figs. I have a few too.

Not interesting, desu.