>/dbt/ map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:

>Weeaboos with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Please visit

Cycle Gear would be a lot better if they didn't fill their store with Bilt/Sedici shit.

Gibbe pizza in Denver pls thx

how much of a discount do you get on house brands

>all them mini tables on the pizza
Get some mini chairs, figurines and mini pizza slices

Do you get any burgman owners?

tomorrow or saturday senpai

A metric fuckload
My coworker just bought a pair of bilt shoes for $25 down from $80
I got a $630 arai for $380 :^)
Our discount is cost + 10% on everything
We get owners of all kinds over here

If I shop there will I get a house discount?

Friday I'm going to come off the front of the store cause there's gonna be stunters, gonna be p entertaining
Do you give good succ?

hi

i will literally suck your dick if it saves me $800

H-hi
Become a merchandiser at cycle gear, work less than 10 hrs a week and get the discount

I'm headed down to the track now cause corporate gave me box tickets to the flat track race, cya nerds
You can pick up tickets at the cycle gear tho, they're cheaper than at the track

But cyclegear tickets are cheaper at the track.
Theres always a trade-off

rate my new gf /dbt/

What are they saying /dbt/?

>Protect your kids, don't die, find safety, all of those are instincts that form rational thought.

that's funny. I've always seen those things lead to people behaving extremely irrationally.

Can I still suck your dick?

Hey guys, new rider here. Just got my first bike. I think I may have fucked up.

I got something with a .25 power-to-weight ratio, I'm kinda scared to get back on it after yesterday. I twisted the throttle for almost no time at all and I was already going over 60mph in a residential. I've had slow shitboxes my whole life too so it doesn't help. I follow ATGATT, am insured and aced my MSF course but it didn't prepare me very well for all this power.

Did I fuck up? Is it possible to learn still? I really want to ride but it feel like a really steep learning curve on a bike like this.

>kerchow
>u gay

are tires within their load rating with her on the bike?

pew pew pew pew pew

wut bike

You'll get over it real quick. Trust me on that

Either
>less throttle until comfortable
Or
>fucking get used to power, pussy.
Enjoy the rush while it lasts

>Americans

>I got something with a .25 power-to-weight ratio, I'm kinda scared to get back on it after yesterday
Then why did you get that bike?
What bike is it anyway?

I thought it was a random slow cruiser when I bought it...

>Hey guys, new rider here. Just got my first bike. I think I may have fucked up.
>I got something with 25 horsepower, I'm kinda scared to get back on it after yesterday. I twisted the throttle for almost no time at all and I was already going over 20mph in a residential. I've had slow shitboxes my whole life too so it doesn't help. I follow ATGATT, am insured and aced my MSF course but it didn't prepare me very well for all this power.
>Did I fuck up? Is it possible to learn still? I really want to ride but it feel like a really steep learning curve on a bike like this

But I'm serious

Ill trade you for a random slow cruiser if ya want

That's not a bike, it's a cruiser. Learn the difference.

What's the difference?

No one wants ur shitty cruiser kkk
Put ur trip back on so I can filter you

All cruisers are bikes
Not all bikes are cruisers
Dont listen to him

for sure, she's a big girl so the tires might need some more air but otherwise it fits her like a glove

It's slow as fuck and doesn't have a purpose.

It doesn't feel slow at all

I'm not kit kat
I'm the other guy

Probably because it's not american it still carries some similarities to a real motorcycle, like some speed.

>Buys 1st gen v max without doing any research as a brand new rider.
You deserve whatever happens to you.

Can't wait for mah race bike to be done. Pic kind of related

Thanks kitty

>Americans only make slow ill handling bikes
Opinion discarded

>V-Max first bike

RIP user

Is it worse than if I got a 600 or something? It was just a cheap """cruiser""" I found on cl with a couple issues.

>so successful he went bankrupt 3 times

>V-Max
>slow

The V-Max is like the muscle car of cruisers, just get a bolt or star

I bought a helmet I really don't like

What do I do now?

If you didn't ride with it just return it.

Return it and get a new one
Where did you buy it from?

An exception is not the rule.
That bike is ugly as fuck.

Dont buy things you dont like.

Keep half of your wrist on the bar end on the throttle hand, it's a little easier to control the throttle input. Will work until your balls drop and you realize you like the power

>First Bike
>Fucking Yamaha VMAX
Holy shit nigga I hope you don't die.

1st time: harley shut Buell down because Keith Wandel is a cockmunch.
2nd time: hero hires (buys controlling shares) of a small American start up to design bikes for them. When the bikes are 85% done, pull out completely with out paying for any of the work because lol fuck you bye Felicia. EBR no longer has the funding to do what they were doing and has to close.
3rd time: not shut down, just not making bikes atm. They're still open and honoring warranties.

excuses are for losers

Excellent taste, my man
VERY stupid choice as a first bike tho
Once you get the gist of It tarbo or twin charge it for mad respecs

It's not that I don't like the power it's just that I literally can't control it. When I first take off there's so much torque it's like holding on to a bull. Also weighs a lot more than the little 125cc's I trained on.

Lol man I just got it to commute to college. I'm sure this'll be screen capped so here's a picture of a bird

About to test ride the fz6

I already sold mine yesterday

Post things you hate on bikes:

>digital tach

fuck off no bike

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I agree with the first two but why the hell would I want it to go faster? The fucking thing is hard to hold on to at half throttle.

Justin Wilder Cohen

Online store, free return.

I wanna find another one first though, but it's so annoying

What up, /dbt/

Is there a guide to upshifting somewhere? I somehow nail my downshifts and rev matches perfectly, but I seldom get my upshifts going right.

Either I don't give enough throttle and then the engine revs high as I finally connect the clutch (probably me changing too slowly), or I slip the clutch for slightly too long. I never get the perfect VROOM-vroooOOOM sound of revving then upshifting and revving again, it's always a VROOM-vroom and it takes a second to get back into the power band.

Hope my mildly autistic rambling makes sense. Is this a muscle memory thing or can I actually learn?

Counterpoint
Big analog tach, small screen with everything else
Best setup

Vmax is not meant for comfy, you're supposed to be holding on to your life in one
There are bikes that just want to kill you (TL1K comes to mind) and you just have to let them do their thing

I'm not excusing anything. Erik is not a business man, he's an engineer. The bikes are good, they just need decent funding and most importantly, marketing. The marketing for EBR was atrocious this time around. They need a dedicated marketing team, someone who can get dealers, and exposure.

I bet a digital tac would look pretty dumb on your cafe racer

new cummies when

Stop posting these ugly things, my eyes hurt.

Jokes on you, my dirtbike doesnt have one.

Noice.

Stop using the clutch.

>Balls out accel
>Preload shifter a little bit (foot in position to upshift putting a little pressure on it)
>Chop throttle ever so slightly
>feel the pause between acceleration and deceleration
>Upshift during that pause
>Hammer on the gas again

Once you get that down add clutch to make it smoother

>this triggers the autist

1-5 Go for a night ride
6-0 Play some vidya

Better?

new cummies when

>16845657
nice b8

I would want to ride that too, go play games.

Bro it's cold as fuck though

Whenever that dude decides he wants to jerk off to pics of random people

It's the same bike you already posted...

They full color LCDs are nice (or at least can be) but the monochromatic segment bar ones are kind of unappealing.

Nah, its very nice right now.

hey Veeky Forums I got my first bike about a year ago (ninja 250) and have put about 4k miles on it. I'm feeling more comfortable now on the bike and thinking about selling it and getting something a bit bigger. I like the feel of a sport bike, but am not opposed to something else. I've looked around and heard suggestions like a daytona, sv650, ninja 636, but I'd like to hear what you guys think. Price range is preferably no more than $4,000.

what do you want?
>really fast with sharp handling but not comfy
>somewhat fast with reasonable handling but comfier
>not really fast but really comfy
>not fast at all buy still really comfy

This thing is FUCKING fast. I just put the deposit down, once my loan clears this will be mine.

1200 or 1700 cc, which one did you get?

Piggufatto

>>really fast with sharp handling but not comfy
>>somewhat fast with reasonable handling but comfier
something in these two categories probably. I don't do much distance riding but I don't think I'll be doing much racing on a track either.

636 i'd say
The proper old ones are goat
Daytona is fucking amazing, but considerably pricier and less reliable

Cool thanks! I like my ninja 250 so far so a 636 seems like a logical upgrade.

Not for the segment

Just try any of the 600 class supersports then. CBR600RR, R6, ZX6R/636, or GSX-R600. They're all really comparable. If you find them uncomfortable then you might want to try the sport-touring derivatives like a FZ6.

>tfw accident
>tfw not sure who's at fault
>tfw driver is filing a claim against me
>tfw gonna file a counterclaim
I should get a lawyer huh

Good to hear

what happened

'85 1200cc