Mustang Restoration

So my pops just got a 1964 1/2 Mustang in decent shape, I mean it runs and all but I wanted to know if there's any resources anyone that has done a similar job in the past recommends. Thanks.

Check out the internet, it's full of information about stuff like this.

Damn this nigga funny I ain't talking to your dumbass I'm asking people that know

Nobody on this board gives a shit about your shitty pony car, kid.

Google it.

U still hella gay for that tho sissy wite boi

Congrats on buying a Falcon with a body kit. Enjoy spending $15k restoring an $8k car.

Damn all these salty poorfag busriders

Unless you're dropping a modern drive train in the thing, 1st gen coupes are dirt cheap and easy to work on, 15k is ridiculous.
Op you aren't gonna find shit here, cj pony parts and junkyards are your friends

More information has been posted on the internet about restoring this car than any other, and it's so easy to find that if you can't manage to find a full nut-by-nut guide then you have no business being near this car.

You're both a retard and a cunt. Congratulations.

Google it fag, or ask the classic car general. Not that hard faggot.

Damn this nigga mad in his gay miata that can fit him and his bear bf

No, nobody has ever restored a mustang. There's no resources anywhere. You're completely out of luck.

Ok I think I'll scrap it and trade up to a Miata thanks dude

Literally the most restored vehicle ever
google "mustang restoration"

How much did he pay?

Wondering what I should sell mine for

If only there were a specific forum online of enthusiasts dedicated to a certain model and year of car where you could ask questions or see already answered ones and advice

What's yours fitted with? Or, how is it "optioned"?

2k its got the inline6

Kek

Restored 289 auto coupe